CHAPTER 2

내 사랑이야기 ( My Love Story )

Annyeonghaseyo chingudeul~

I'm back! :)

Wow, i have more new subcribers. Thanks for subcribing my story. :*

Sorry for the typo and the grammar. I always telling you that cuz i know my grammar is really really bad. :(

Help me with your comment please. I need it so much.

Hope you like my story :)
 

 

(Sehun POV)

 

I lay my body on the grass and looked at the night sky. There is a moon and stars shines beautifully. I will never get bored to see this wonderful night. I feel the soft wind hit my face and i closed my eyes. It feels calm and peaceful.

 

When i was enjoying the silence, i heard a sound of guitar. I opened my eyes and sit up. I turned my head around to find where the sound from. There i saw a guy not far from me sitting under the tree playing his guitar. He seems to enjoy what he was doing and didn’t notice me here.

 

I watch him playing his guitar and then i hear him singing. His voice is deep. It makes me calm inside my heart. I hugged my knees and closed my eyes again.

 

After a few minutes the sound stop. I cant hear anything but silence. I opened my eyes and looked to where the is and saw nothing. The gut isn’t there anymore.

 

“Hi~” Suddenly a deep voice greeted me. Startled, i turned my head and saw the guy from before standing behind me and smiling. He’s really tall.

 

“Can i sit here with you?” The guy asked. I nodded. I watch him sit down beside me and keep staring at his face and think. How can such a cute guy had a deep voice?

 

“Hey~” The guy wives his hand in front of my face and bring me back to reality.

 

“Uh.. oh.. yeah?” I blinked my eyes. I heard him chuckling.

 

“Why are you staring at me like that? Is there something on my face?” The guy asked me while touching his face.

 

Gotcha! I get caught staring at him and its soooo embarrasing. Oh my~

 

“N-no, there’s nothing..” I felt my cheeks turning red due to embarrasing. I looked to the ground to hide my red face. I heard him chuckling again. He must be thinking that i’m weird now.

 

The guy stop chuckled and it become quiet now. But, this is a comfortable silent. I peeked to my side and see the guy was looking up the sky. His eyes radiate a cheerfulness but deep inside i see sadness and loneliness. His lips formed a smile but its not the real one i guess. He is great in hiding his emotions. I want him to open up his feeling to me. I want to be there to comfort him and make the loneliness go away. I just want to hug and make him smile everyday. I think i- What?! N-no, what are you thinking about, sehun?? You just met him a few minutes ago and you think too much about him already. Ugh, stupid brain! I hit my head.

 

“The sky was beautiful..” The guy said, still looking at the sky. I sighed in relieve because i guess he didnt see my stupid action earlier. I follow his gaze to the sky and see the stars twinkles.

 

“Yeah~”

 

The guy turned his head toward me and i feel him staring at me like i did earlier. I keep staring at the sky to hide my nervousness.

 

“I always come to this place when the weather is good. This is my favorite place.”

 

“I like this place too”

 

I smiled and turned my head toward him. He still staring at me. His eyes looks so calm yet i can still see the loneliness inside.

“You’re so beautiful..” he said suddenly and make me out of my thought.

 

“W-what?”

 

“You’re so beautiful..” he said again without breaking his gaze to me. He smiled sweetly. I felt my cheeks burning up to hear his words. I guess my face is really really red now. My heart beats so fast and like wanna jump out. I looked down to the ground to hide my red face. Again.

 

“I’m Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol.” The guy said while extended his hand toward me. I stare his hand and didn’t reply him. “Who’s your name?”

 

“S-sehun. Oh Sehun.” I shook his hand. His hand is big compared to mine and also warm. I pulled my hand and play with my fingers. I felt nervous.

 

“Its a cute name. I like it. Btw, i have to go now. My friends maybe was looking for me.” He said while looking at his watch then to me. “want me to walk you home?”

 

“N-no, its fine. I-i’ll go home later. I-i still want to be here a little while.” I touched my chest.

 

Yeah. I wanna stay here for a while steadying my heart that beats so crazily because of you.

 

“Okay. Just dont go out too long. Its getting cold now. I wont you get sick.” He messed my hair gently and stood up. I looked up and see him smile. He slung his guitar on his back. “See you tomorrow, Sehunnie.” He wives then left me.

 

He called me what? Sehunnie? Kyaa~ Sehunnie.. sehunnie..

I cupped my cheeks and giggling like a girl. Even though some peoples here called me that, but its so sweet to hear that from him. I keep giggling and giggling.

 

Today is great day ever. I met this two guys who makes me feel so happy yet curious. How can they make me like this at the first day we met? I never fe;t like this before. And this is so amazing. I cant wait for tomorrow. Uh, i’m so excited!

 

I stood up and run to my home happily.

 

***

 

(No One POV)

 

There is someone stood behind the tree not far from Sehun and the guy named Chanyeol are. He saw everything what happened between them. He felt jealous and anger take over him. He clenched his fist tightly.

 

“No one can take what’s mine. No one.” He said between his gritted teeth. He saw Sehun run past him and seems like he didn’t noticed him there. “Just wait.. just wait..” He wishper coldly and left that place too.