Ch. 6

He's my husband?

Kyungsoo was quiet the next day. Onew left when Kyungsoo simply told him that he had something to do, when he actually didn't. The doe-eyed male even cried himself to sleep when he read the updates about their cancelled wedding. 

'Kim Jongin was kicked out of Dubstep.'

'Jongin and Kyungsoo's wedding cancelled.' 

He felt bad. How was Jongin now? Is he doing fine? Is he okay? If it wasn't because of what Kyungsoo said, Jongin would have already been his husband, and he would maintain himself in Dubstep. 

When he woke up at 5am, he felt his phone vibrating and it was a message from Baekhyun. Well, the male must have been really mad, due to the amount of exclamation marks.

YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND KYUNGSOO?!!!!!!!!

What do you mean...? 

THOSE PICTURES OF YOU WITH THAT TENNIS PLAYER. YOU ARE DATING HIM AREN'T YOU 

Kyungsoo frowned. What pictures? He typed a quick reply of 'Oh. I'm not.' and checked his internet for the latest update and— holy . Baekhyun was right. 

Wow and I thought you actually loved Jongin. Now he has no where to live Kyungsoo. Thanks. 

Kyungsoo almost cried, Jongin has no where to live? Did his father kick him out? Was that why he wasn't in Dubstep anymore? Is this all my fault?

He didn't know. He just wanted to see Jongin right now.


-


Onew didn't stop calling Kyungsoo that night and in the end, he frutratedly picked up the phone, "Yes?" 

"Why are you not picking up my calls? Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt you?"

"No, Onew." 

"I saw the news, Kyungsoo. Now that you broke up with Jongin, we can go out together. We can let the world see us." 

Kyungsoo didn't know why he doesn't like the part where the world sees himself with Onew. 

"We—We can't, Onew.." 

"Why?" 

"He got kicked out of Dubstep because of me. I don't want— I don't— I—" and Kyungsoo burst out crying. 

Onew sighed, "I know you've never actually moved on, but whatever. I'm gonna leave you alone for now. Make up your mind. Is it me or him." And Onew hung up. 

Kyungsoo groaned and threw his phone to the bed. 

He grabbed his jacket and wallet and left his apartment. 


-


The male walked down the streets and came across a new restaurant. It was like a western restaurant or whatever, but the food is cheap and he didn't need anything heavy at the moment so he entered. 

Taking at seat at the corner of the restaurant, Kyungsoo drown his face in the menu. Lamb chop. Fish and chips. Fries. Cakes. 

A waiter came by to the table and spoke, "May I take your order sir?" 

Kyungsoo snapped his head towards the waiter because holy , that voice was so ing familiar and the cologne, gosh, don't get started on the cologne. The scent was so familiar and—

"May I have your—" 

They had an eye contact. 

Jongin was handsome. 

Even as a waiter. 

"You." 

"Jongin-ah.." 

"Why are you here?" The younger snapped. 

Kyungsoo's lips were trembling as he reached forward to grab Jongin's hand—to apologize for what he had done—but Jongin snapped it away, "What do you want now? Aren't you happy? I'm no longer a Dubstep member. We're no longer soon to be married. Isn't this what you wanted?!"

The customers had their eyes at the direction of the two. 

Even Sehun and Luhan were there.
 
"Jongin—I want to apologize—"

Slap.

Kyungsoo brought his own hand to his cheeks. He didn't saw that coming. At the corner of his eyes, he saw Luhan wanting to stand up and dash towards himself, to comfort him or anything. But Sehun stopped him. 

"So you like revenge huh, Kyungsoo? I've been calling you names— a , a loser, a filth, a nerd— but have I ever took something away from you? Did I kill your family? When you were the main vocalist for the Angel team, did I make you lose your position?"

"Jongin——"

"I guess you're happy now. You're so happy, aren't you? I'm not a part of Dubstep anymore."

"Jongin, stop——"

"Did I really treat you that bad now? And then you had to make me lose my team? Well congratulations." 

Kyungsoo bit his lips as they tremble and he dashed out the building. He was crying so hard, and it was raining, and when he got home, Dyo was sleeping on the couch. Kyungsoo took off his clothes, threw on a pair of dry ones and went to bed. 

He had never felt so guilty before.


-


A week later, Onew came over and Kyungsoo told him that he was sorry. That he loved Jongin. And Onew rolled his eyes, "I'm moving to Japan— was thinking on bringing you along but, yeah. Whatever. Good luck on winning the love of your life." 

Kyungsoo didn't feel sad when Onew left him. 

Because he knew, he love Jongin.

And no one could ever replace Jongin.
 

-


Kyungsoo then returned to the restaurant that night, and he saw Jongin at the counter. The male looked sad, hopeless——lifeless. 

As the doe-eyed male was about to stalk forward, a hand grabbed his wrist and pulled him backwards, "What are you trying to do?" 

Kyungsoo turned to find Sehun glaring at him, "I'm here to apologize."

"Kyungsoo-hyung, don't."

"I have to, Sehun——"

Kyungsoo paused.

"—did you just called me hyung?" 

Sehun groaned.

"Luhan asked me to be more formal to older people. And well, Jongin too said to me to call you hyung.. so.. it's Kyungsoo hyung from now on." 

Jongin asked Sehun to call him hyung. 

"Kyungsoo-hyung, please. Make things right again. Dubstep is hopeless without Jongin."

"What——"

"Jongin didn't get kicked out. His father was the one who ripped off his form and paid Dubstep an amount of money so Jongin would be kicked out." 

Mr. Kim. What. 

"I——I have to talk to Jongin.." 


-


"Jongin-ah...?"

Jongin looked up from the cashier and saw Kyungsoo standing infront of him. Kyungsoo looked pale—so pale that even his lips were almost white. 

"If you're here to apologize, then please leave." 

"Jongin——"

"LEAVE!"

"Come and stay with me. Move in with me. Let me make it up to you."

Jongin stared at Kyungsoo, "What—so now you feel guilty?"

"Jongin, please..." Kyungsoo's lips trembled, as his fingers were intertwinned with each other and Jongin could only think of one word right now. 

Adorable.

"Why should I?"

"Because it's all my fault. And I'm gonna fix it. I'm gonna get you back in Dubstep——"

"That's impossible."

Kyungsoo turned around to see Yixing with a bag in his hand. 

"Y—Yixing?" 

"The fee to join Dubstep for Jongin is twenty million won. That is because our father——"

"Your father." Jongin said coldly.

Yixing looked hurt but continued, "that's the amount of money he paid to Dubstep to kick Jongin out and in order to rejoin him, you have to pay twenty million. Unless if father himself said Jongin can join." 

The chinese male threw the bag at Jongin, "Here are some of your clothes that you asked me to bring." 

Jongin swiftly caught it and smiled, "Thanks, hyung!" 

Kyungsoo looked at Jongin. Jongin knew what it meant. 

"Fine. I'll stay at your place." 


-


The guestroom wasn't that big, but Jongin thought he could get use to it because the colour of the wallpaper was sky blue and that was his favorite colour. 

He placed his bags on the corner of the room and threw himself on the bed. A sudden knock on the door indicates that Kyungsoo was calling him.

"Jongin? Do you have laundry to do? I'll wash them for you." 

Jongin took out a plastic bag that has his dirty clothes and opened the door, handing it over to Kyungsoo before shutting the door again. 

He failed to notice the hurt look plastered on Kyungsoo's face.


-


That morning, Jongin walked out of the room and smelled something like eggs and bacons. He walked to the kitchen with a plain shirt and boxers. 

"Morning, Jongin—ah!" Kyungsoo beamed in delight. 

Jongin groaned and nodded. 

"I don't know what'd you like for breakfast but this is all I have in my fridge and yeah." 

Jongin nodded and started eating before shifting his gaze at Kyungsoo, "Aren't you eating?" 

"Oh, I ate earlier." 

Jongin felt his heart clench. Why didn't Kyungsoo wait for him to have breakfast together? He nodded sadly. Kyungsoo stood up and headed for his bedroom and Jongin realized something.

Kyungsoo was only wearing underwear with a huge t-shirt. 

He gulped. 


HI GUYS. 

OMG I MISS YOU GUYS. 

I MISS MY READERS.

SORRY TOOK A LONG TIME TO UPDATE.

BUT YEAH ANYWAYS.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! 

I LOVE YOU READERS.

 

NEW SUBSCRIBERS, NEW READERS; comment juseyo!

 

I'll update soon, I hope. But just wait! 

 

Sincerely,

Ayi!