You're Mine [The Nerd]

U-KISS One Shots

______'s P.O.V.

As I walked down the school's hall, I was greeted with the love struck couples in our school. They looked so happy being together. Sometimes I wonder when my Mr. Right will come. A lot of guys don't seem to like me as much as the popular girls. I'm always pushed to the side like an extra while the pretty girls are all up front and center. I mean, I guess I can understand why, they're gorgeous while I'm, well, nothing compared to them I guess.

There was always this one guy I liked; he was the bad boy of the school. I guess you could call him a player. His name? It was Jaeseop. Kim Jaeseop. Also known as AJ. He had all the girls swooning over him, while all the guys wanted to be him. Of course, I would never be recognized by him, come to think of it, I don't even get noticed by anyone here other than by a few of my friends.

I continued to walk down the hall and into my classroom. It was always good to be early. Why be late when you can be early, right?

My eyes quickly scanned around the room before I made my way to my desk. The beating of my heart started to quicken as I saw him, Jaeseop. He was here so early, and to make things worse, it was just him and me in the room. Wait, is it a bad thing or a good thing? I averted my eyes away from him, quietly taking my seat at my desk.

Jaeseop sat near the back of the class while I sat in the middle section. I had an uneasy feeling churning in the pit of my stomach, the one you get when someone was staring at you. He was also known as a bully too, did I forget to mention? I don't understand why I am attracted to him, but I guess that's just how life goes.

Should I turn around to check? Come on, ______! Have some confidence! Maybe you can even say a simple 'hello' to him, and then he'll notice you for once!

I took a deep breath and turned around to face him. To my surprise, he was staring at me. "G—good morning, J—Jaeseop," I turned back around to face the front quickly. Breathe, ______, breathe. Oh my God, I think I'm about to have a heart attack.

"Morning," he mumbled.

Did I just hear that correctly? H—he said good morning to me too! Okay, okay, ______. This isn't the time to freak out.

"AJ oppa?!" A few girls squealed as they walked into the classroom, but soon fastened their pace towards him as they saw him in his seat.

Great. So much for the peace and quiet.

The clock continued to tick by as more and more students walked into the classroom, taking their seats. After the first bell of the day rang, the teacher walked in.

"Good morning class, I will take the roll now," Mr. Lee announced as he took a seat at his desk.

 


 

AJ's P.O.V.

The bell rang, notifying Mr. Lee was finished lecturing for the morning part of the school day. Sometimes I wish classes were longer because I can't stand some of these annoying girls that call me oppa. It was flattering at first, but now, it's just plain annoying.

My eyes watched the door as people made their way out for lunch. I kept that annoyed expression on my face so people, mainly the female students, wouldn't approach me. And guess what? It worked like a charm. Every time. Jaeseop, you are a genius at facial expressions.

I quickly got up from my seat, hurrying to make my way out of the classroom to meet up with my friend, Eli. Before I knew it I found myself underneath a girl.

"Oh my goodness, I am so sorry!" She got off me and bowed.

I looked at her as I got up. She was the girl who said good morning to me earlier. That's right, ______ ______. I've known her for a little while since I've started at this school. Well, not personally since we've never talked. She was definitely a quiet one, that's for sure. She wasn't like all the other girls, she seemed, different. I liked that about her. When I took a good look at her, she seemed so cute, yet y at the same time. I guess she hasn't noticed it yet. Not to mention the other guys around here, they seem to go for the easier type of girls, the cheap ones. I wonder what'll happen if I make you mine? Though, it'll only work if she has the same feelings for me.

"Sorry?" I scoffed. "That's all you have to say?"

"I—I don't know what else you w—want me to say," she stuttered.

I felt so bad for doing this. "Where's my bag?" I asked aloud in an annoyed tone. "You better hope that my breakable items aren't damaged or someone's going to pay."

She quickly went over to fetch my bag, bowing her head as she handed it over to me. "I—I'm sorry. I promise I'll watch where I'm going next time," she apologized.

I looked around for a quick second, just to make sure no one was around. "Hey, look. I promise you, I'm not as mean as you think," I scratched my head. "It's just an act so people will leave me alone."

She stared at me with a confused expression forming on her face. "R—really?"

"Yes, really," I smiled. "Anyway, would you like to have lunch with me?"

Her eyebrows knitted together in thought. "Um, what about your, uh, female admirers?"

I sighed. Yeah, they'll be a problem. Wait. I've got an idea. Jaeseop, you are one heck of a genius. "I know, why don't we pretend we've made a bet? Since we kind of tripped over each other and all. Let's just pretend you owe me one? What do you think?"

"A—are you sure?" Her face started to go a hue of light pink.

"Yeah, why not. It's been a while since I've hung out with a girl that's normal," I chuckled. "So, shall we?" She nodded. I motioned her to go out first. Now I just have to act like I hate her towards other people. It's hard when she's so nice. But, at least I'll get to spend some time with her.

We made our way to my usual spot that's under a tree. Eli was already there waiting. He waved, but soon stopped when he saw ______. I gave him a quick smile and thumbs up to let him know it was alright.

"Hey, I've been waiting. I was starting to think you wouldn't show up," Eli chuckled. "And who's this pretty lady?"

"This is ______. We kind of ran into each other on our way out to lunch, literally," I replied.

"It's nice to meet you. I do remember your name, but I just didn't know what you looked like," Eli smiled.

"It's nice to meet you too," she bowed. "Wait, what do you mean by that?"

"It's because," he put his arm around her shoulder. "Jaeseop here, always seems to tal—"

"Nothing!" I punched him on the side of his body. I watched as he let ______ go and held his right side as he winced in pain.

"Let's start eating! Lunch will be over soon," I stated.


The school day ended as we were assigned with our usual amount of homework. I waited for everyone to leave before I left. It was so silent, my ears started ringing. But, I wasn't the only one in the room. ______ was still here. Maybe I could use this chance.

"I had a lot of fun today," I smiled as I walked over to her desk while she was packing her things away.

"Me too, it was nice to get to know the real you, AJ," she smiled back.

"Please, call me Jaeseop," I replied. "Hey, I want to show you something before you go home. Do you have time?"

"Um, sure," she zipped her bag up.

I reached out and grabbed her soft warm hand as I made my way to my favorite place in this school.

Our pace slowed down as we arrived at a big cherry blossom tree. This was my favorite spot to go to when I wanted to be alone. It always calmed down my nerves, it's absolutely beautiful. The sight is just breathtaking. It was only me that seemed to visit here. Maybe this area got overlooked.

"Wow, it's so beautiful," she stared in amazement.

"Not as beautiful as you," I replied.

She blushed, "W—what?"

I pulled her body gently to face me. "______, ever since I've seen you, you've always seemed so different than the other girls. In a good way of course. I love you. Will you accept my feelings?"

"I—I," she stuttered. I felt the anxiety in the pit of my stomach growing. "I love you too."

With the words that escaped her lips, I leaned in, closing the gap that was separating us. As the distance between us got smaller and smaller, I finally placed my own ones on her soft pink ones.

"I've been waiting to do that for a long time," I grinned.

 



______'s P.O.V.

It had been a week since he confessed to me. That guy, Kim Jaeseop. I never knew he was so nice. It was more of a shock when he said he liked— no, loves me. I feel so lucky to be in a special relationship with him. He shows such a cold image towards others, but in fact, he's a complete dork along with his friend, Eli.

I continued walking down the school's corridor. Ever since our relationship got leaked out, a lot of girls seemed to be nice in front of Jaeseop and I, but then change completely to a character that was rude and arrogant when I was alone. Also, would you believe? The guys in the school actually started noticing me more. It was strange, but I guess it felt nice to be known for your existence than someone who attends school where no one even knows your name or worse, doesn't even know you're classmates.

"Morning, honey," he slithered his right arm around my waist as he pecked my cheek.

I let out a small giggle, "Morning, cheesy," I teased.

"Hey, I'm not cheesy," he whined as he pouted.

"You are and you know it," I continued.

"I know, I know. But that's why you love me," he nuzzled his face onto the side of my neck.

"Of course," I laughed.

"Oh, I'll be right back. I just gotta use the restroom. I hurried to get to school early so I forgot to go," he gently let me go and quickly went into the restroom.

My back leaned against the wall as I waited for him. I watched as a few people walked past me, I looked down at my feet avoiding the glares from most of the girls.

"This is ridiculous. I'm happy with him, so I shouldn't let them get to me," I muttered under my breath.

"Hey! You're ______, right?" A boy walked up to me. His hair was dyed a light auburn color and his features gave off a more feminine vibe than a manly one.

"Yeah, that's right!" I smiled.

"I don't know if you remember me but, we used to be classmates last year. I'm Kevin!" He grinned.

Kevin? Oh, right! The guy I had a crush on before AJ started at this school. I remember he was really popular with all the girls. But it was weird, why is he talking to me now? He definitely didn't notice me last year. It was more like that he spat on my existence if you ask me.

"Ah! I remember now!" I laughed softly.

"Well, I'm sorry if I'm annoying you, but I just wanted to warn you," his smile turned into a serious expression.

"A—about what?" He's kind of got me feeling a little bit anxious right now.

"AJ," he started. "I just want to warn you that he's not as nice as he seems. You may think he is, but it's only an act. He just wanted you to fall in love with him so he can break your heart in front of everyone, making sure he embarrasses you."

"W—what are you talking about? He's nothing like that!" I argued.

"See? You've already fallen for it," he smirked. "If he ever breaks your heart, I'm always here for you," he brought up his hand to the left side of my face.

"What do you think you're doing, Kevin Sung Hyun Woo?! You better hope to God your sorry is saved from my wrath," Jaeseop yelled.

Kevin chuckled; amused by the fact AJ was in a state of anger. "Call me when you want a real man," he dropped his hand from my face and left.

"What did he do to you? Did he touch you? Did he hurt you? Tell me where it hurts," Jaeseop started to panic as he inspected me.

"I'm fine, I promise," I smiled.

"______, promise me. You'll stay away from him, okay? He's bad news. Not to mention a dirty liar," his eyebrows knitted together in frustration.

"I promise. Don't get so worked up about him, okay?" I patted his shoulder. "Let's get to class!"

 



AJ's P.O.V.

The week continued on. As the days kept passing by, the more frustrated I got. It wasn't ______, it was everyone else in this damn school. Nearly every time I leave ______ alone, some guy walks up and tries to flirt with her! Especially that Kevin boy. He gets on my nerves the most.

Flashback

"Okay class, I'll see you tomorrow," Mr. Lee announced.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Jaeseop!" ______ smiled, waving as she left.

She told me that she couldn't stay with me after school since she was supposed to go out to dinner with her parents.

I softly sighed to myself. "I feel so empty when you're not around," I muttered under my breath.

I heard the sounds of someone clapping their hands echoing around the empty classroom.

"Aw it looks like someone's in love," a familiar voice chuckled. I knew who that was. It was one of my best friends, well, ex-best friend from my old school. What a small world, it looks like we meet again.

"What do you want, Kevin," it sounded more like a statement than a question.

He walked into the classroom, leaning on the desk beside me. "Now why would I want anything?"

"I know you so well. Now, what do you want?" I repeated myself again.

It was hard to believe we used to be best friends. But, it all changed because of what he did. There was once a girl who was exactly like ______. She was a sweet, shy and caring person. However, Kevin had a big crush on her, but unfortunately she liked me. I had the same feelings so we started dating, but that just made Kevin so jealous. He did everything to take her away from me. He said these exact words, 'If I can't have her, then neither can you.' Kevin eventually got his way, but she was so naïve. He used her, he never loved her. It was only his lust that thirsted after her. After what happened between the two of them, she never came to school. From what I heard, she transferred into another school.

He chuckled bitterly,"You still know me so well, Jaeseop."

"Of course, Sung Hyun," I replied, showing a cold expression, hoping he got the idea I didn't want to see his face.

"Now, now. What's with that look?" He pouted cutely, but it soon changed into a sly smirk within seconds. "You better watch out for your girlfriend. What was her name again? ______, wasn't it?"

"What do you want with her? She's none of your business," I growled.

"My, my. So feisty. Better watch your back, Jaeseop. Because you don't want the past to repeat itself, right?" He started walking towards the door, "But how sad it is for you, since she's the one who has a crush on me this time," he chuckled darkly as he left the classroom.

"I promise myself. I will not let him take you away from me," I slammed my fist onto the desk.

Flashback End

I continued walking to the cafeteria to meet ______. I wanted to spend some quality time with her, featuring Eli since he wanted to join us too. Hopefully most of the guys got the idea that she's mine. How frustrating. It is extremely unusual for a guy to just go up and flirt with her, but ever since we've been together, everyone seems to have changed.

"Hey __—," I stood still in my tracks. Goddammit, these idiots. Why won't they leave her alone for God's sake?! Kevin, when I get my hands on you, you better hope that you'll be alive after.

 



______'s P.O.V.

Jaeseop said he wanted to have lunch in the cafeteria today, so I made lunch. This week was quite awkward, a lot of the guys started to really annoy me. They just kept buzzing around me like insects when Jaeseop wasn't around.

I sighed to myself. Even Kevin seems to actually notice me. I'm not sure whether to believe him or not if what he said about Jaeseop is true. But then Jaeseop said to stay away from Kevin. It seems like they both hate each other for some weird reason.

"Hey ______, what's up?" Kevin walked over to my table along with his friend. Come on Jaeseop, where are you? I don't want to be left alone with these guys.

"Oh, and this is my friend, Kiseop," he stated before they both sat down. Who the heck said they could sit with me?

"Um, I don't think you should sit here," I started. Come on, ______. Have some confidence!

"Oh… and why is that?" Kevin smirked.

"B—because Jaeseop wouldn't like it," I replied looking down at my lunch.

I felt an arm creep around my side, "Since when was he the boss of you?" He whispered in my ear.

"H—he isn't," I tried to get up and move away from them, but I was harshly pulled down by Kevin. Kiseop then sat next to the empty seat beside me, making sure I didn't go anywhere.

"Why don't you leave him? We'd treat you better than what he ever could. Right, Kevin?" He brushed the hair out of my face.

"Why don't you look at us, sweetheart? We want to see your beautiful face," Kevin's hand slid its way up to cup my cheek, forcing me to face him. He had a devious expression on his face, it was hard to tell what he was trying to achieve.

"What did I say about staying away from her?!" Jaeseop's deep husky voice echoed throughout the cafeteria, causing everyone to go silent and stare.

Kevin got up, looking at Kiseop for a second before walking over to Jaeseop. I felt Kiseop's grip tighten on me.

"O—ow, Kiseop, you're hurting me," I cried.

"Shh, just watch the show," he smirked.

"Aw, what's the baby going to do now? You know very well she loves me," Kevin stated cockily.

What? Since when did I love Kevin? I know I liked him, but that's all in the past. My love is for Jaeseop and no one else. No wonder why he said Kevin was a dirty liar. I looked to Jaeseop, his face showed no signs of amusement.

"You and your ing lies, Sung Hyun. When will you start telling the truth?" He crossed his arms over his chest.

Kevin looked over at Kiseop and I, smirking before looking back to Jaeseop. "Hm? You're calling me a liar? You better watch your mouth, best friend."

Kiseop yanked me towards the two, still keeping me in his grasp away from Jaeseop.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jaeseop cautiously stated, eyeing the two of them suspiciously. "Don't you dare touch her!" He stepped towards us. As soon as he did, Kiseop pulled my face closer to his.

"Uh-uh, don't you dare think of coming closer," Kevin started. "Or this," he pointed at Kiseop's mouth. "His lips will press against hers. You wouldn't want that now, would you?"

Jaeseop backed up a bit, "Kevin, please."

"Please what?" He cocked an eyebrow.

"Don't do this," he sighed.

Kevin chuckled bitterly, "You know what, you always get everything, Jaeseop. So it's my turn to get revenge." He turned around to the both of us, "Kiseop, I know you want to kiss this innocent girl’s lips. So, go do it."

Kiseop grabbed the back of my head as he started to lean in closer.

"Now, now, Kiseop. Don't you know this young lady has a boyfriend? Shame on you," a man released me from Kiseop's hold.

I looked up to my savior, "Eli!"

Jaeseop ran over to me, giving me a bear hug.

"I am so sorry I wasn't here to protect you," his voice cracked slightly as he nuzzled his head into my neck.

"It's okay, I knew you wouldn't let them do anything to me," I whispered.

"We'll have to thank Eli later," he stated, releasing me from the hug.

I watched as Jaeseop walked up to a table and stood on it.

"If anyone ever dares to touch, ______, even a single little hair on her body, I will make sure that a part of your body will never work again. Got it?! Now scram, this isn't a TV show," he stated. Everyone soon went back to their own business, making sure to avoid all eye contact from him.

"Now, do I get a reward?" Eli chuckled.

"Of course," AJ grinned. "Are you okay, baby?" He wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I am now that you're here," I smiled. His soft lips pressed against mine.

"Ew, get a room you two!" Eli joked.

 



Hey everyone~! It's TheNerd here :D

I hope y'all enjoyed the AJ one shot :) Feel free to leave your comments!

And my apologies for taking a while to write this, I've been extremely busy with school, and I bet KISSmeSooVin598 has been too ^_^ 

Anyway, please anticipate for the next chapter, written by the mastermind of this whole operation, KISSmeSooVin598 :D

 

KISSmeSooVin598's Answer:

Kpopsister123 : Thank you ^^ This is the first time I wrote fluff fic so I'm so happy that you like it :D