In Love With A Devil [KISSmeSooVin598]

U-KISS One Shots

Once upon a time, in a world called Neverland, there was a place that was always pitch black, regardless to whether it was day or night. The place was known as, Never Meadow. A few people had said that a lot of vampire devils lived there and it was proven when a young girl accidentally walked in and never came out.

But the question is, was the girl still alive or has she already become a corpse beyond the woods?


 




_______'s P.O.V.

"Mom, I want to go to grandma's house," I said to my mother.

"Okay, honey. Be careful," my mother replied as she kissed my forehead before I left the house.

My name is _______, I'm 16 and I'm a Nevergirl or you can say that I live in Neverland.

As I walked to my grandmother's house, there were two paths which both lead to her house.

'I usually go right. What's the difference if I took the left path?' I thought as I took the left pathway.

As I walked further and further, the sky was getting darker, and darker, and darker until it turned pitch black. I got curious as I continued walking. Suddenly I heard a crack. "Oh, I just stepped on a twig... Wait, a twig?" I mumbled as I felt someone's gaze on me. I accidentally broke more twigs that I couldn't see as I kept walking. Yet, I still felt someone was watching me. 'Am I lost?' I thought as I looked around. It was pitch black everywhere. As I tried focusing my sight in the darkness, I saw a figure, a figure of a guy sitting in a tree.

"Excuse me," I asked as he looked at me. His red glowing eyes shocked me, but I had to ask him how to get out of here. "Can you tell me the way out of this forest? I'm lost," I continued as he went down the tree with a single jump and walked towards me.

"If I tell you the way out, will you do me a favor?" He asked as I quickly nodded. "Can you give me something to eat? I'm hungry," he said as I looked through the basket that I brought.

"I have cookies in here if you want some," I looked through my basket as he chuckled.

"You're so innocent, aren't you?" He laughed.

Well, it makes me smile but it also makes me wonder, 'What is so funny?'

"I can't eat cookies," he replied my questioning thoughts as I stared at him confused with the answer he gave me. He then continued, "I drink blood, human blood, your blood," he said as he touched my cheek.

"Wait, are you..."

"Yes, I'm a vampire devil."

"Vam... Vampire... Devil?" I asked in disbelief as I took a few steps backwards, avoiding his hand.

"Yes. You do realize that I'm different from you, right? I can see in the dark, I have glowing crimson eyes, all of that are vampire devil characteristics," he explained earning a shocked response from me. "So what do you say? Do you agree?" He asked as I quickly shook my head.

"I'll find the way out myself. Thank you," I said as I ran as fast as I could to get away from him.


 




The Devil's P.O.V.

"I'll find the way out myself. Thank you," the girl said as she ran away from me.

'I better keep my eye on her,' I thought as I jumped back up onto the tree, jumping from the top of the canopies without her noticing my presence.


 




_______'s P.O.V.

I don't know how long I've been running, but I still haven't found the exit from this pitch black forest. I also broke a lot of twigs, but I don't care. I just wanted to get out of here.

"Hey guys, look who's here," I heard a voice say as dark figures started to jump down from the trees, surrounding me in a circle. I got scared as one of them approached me.

"Hey girl, why are you here?" A guy with glowing eyes asked me, but it wasn't the same guy from before because the first one's voice had an angelic sound to it.

In his hand was something shiny which looked similar to a knife.

"No answer?" He asked again as I just stood there not letting a word come out of my mouth. "Fine then. You want to die, we'll give you that," the guy said again.

Before he and his gang lunged forward to attack me, "Guys, now," an angelic voice said as more figures jumped down and started fighting the gang. All I heard was grunting, kicking and punching. One of them jumped down next to me, but another one kicked the guy's off, he then hugged me as I stood frozen due to the shock of his heroic act.

"Are you okay?" He asked as I nodded. He's the devil that I met before. "Hold on to me," he said but I didn't listen to him since he asked for my blood last time. "You have to trust me if you want to live. Hold on," he said again as I obeyed. He jumped to the highest branch on the tallest tree. "Stay here," he firmly stated.

Before he was about to jump off the tree, a grunt was heard from him. The guy from before stabbed him in his stomach.

"Wait, you can't go down like this. Is there anything that I can do to help you?" I asked anxiously as he looked at me.

"Human blood can. If a vampire drinks it, it will give them strength to cure themselves. But..." He stopped as he saw me moving my hair onto one side, exposing my neck. "Are you sure? You didn't want to do it when I asked you before, right?" He looked at me cautiously.

"It's alright. You saved me. I guess this is the only way to pay you back," I said firmly as he held my shoulder and head.

"Hold still, okay?" He said as he pierced my neck with his sharp teeth. I spontaneously grunted as he slowed his pace, drank my blood and closed the wound that he made. "Thanks for the medicine, cutie," he winked. The vampire looked at his already cured stomach.

"Wait..." I called, abruptly stopping him before he went to jump down. He looked at me, "Can I at least know your name?" I asked as I felt a smile appear on his face in the darkness.

"It's Kevin. Yours?"

"________."

"________. What a beautiful name," he said right before he jumped down to beat up the other gang members. I watched him from above and as the fight ended, Kevin went up to my 'hiding place'.

"Let's go down," he said as he hugged me.

"Wait, is it...." I tried to ask but he suddenly jumped off the tree. I immediately hugged him as I nuzzled my face into the side of his neck. Then as I heard a thud, I opened my eyes as I looked at him.

"We're on the ground," he said as he put me down. I tried to calm myself down from the shock of his sudden jump. "Anyway, your scared face was quite cute," he said as he blushed from his own words. I blushed too but the weird thing is...

'Wait, how come I can see that he's blushing?' As my vision cleared, I saw seven boys chattering about how they beat the gang.

"Yo Kevin, where did you find this cutie?" The oldest one asked as he nugded the angelic-faced, yet handsome guy. 'Is he... Kevin?'

"I'll tell you later, hyung. Hey ________, how about a ride home?" Kevin asked me as he stared at me in shock. The others followed too after they saw me.

"What's wrong?" I asked innocently as one of the guys who looked like a pigeon yelled.

"Kevin, did you spill your venom in her?!"

"Oh god, why? Did I do it again?" He grunted as I chuckled. Then the others looked at me.

"So what will happen to her?" The oldest asked the others.

"Well, since I'm same as you guys, can I stay here?" I asked as all of them thought. I watched as the expression on their faces changed, giving me a friendly smile.

"Sure, I guess hyung wants to be with you too," one of them said making Kevin and I blush.

"Aniya, no way..." He whined.

"________, welcome to U-KISS, " the oldest congratulated as we walked to their dorm.

As the others continued walking further away from Kevin and I, he whispered, "I lied. I desperately want to be with you, forever."


 




A few years later...

Kevin's P.O.V.

"Kevin, can you come here for a sec?" _______ called when I passed the library where she was.

"Sure. What is it, jagiya?" I asked her as she gave me the book that she was reading.

"I can't believe what I just read," she said as I read the book that was titled, 'Love Legend in Never Meadow'.

'Wait a minute, it's...'

"It's our story, right?" I asked in disbelief as she nodded with her pink tinted face. "How..." I exclaimed as I saw the author's name. "AJ HYUNG!"

"Yeah?" AJ suddenly popped out of nowhere. But that didn't stop me to interrogate him.

"How could you..."

"... publish this without your permission? Yes, I can. I'm older than you so I don't need any," he interrupted.


"Don't use your mind-reading power on me," I said as he raised both of his hands.

"OK, I won't." As he said that, ______ chuckled.

"What is it, jagiya?" I asked her as she read the book again.

"Look at the author's note," she motioned towards the book as I read it again.

'This book is dedicated to my friend and his girlfriend. Hope their love will always be everlasting.'

"AJ HYUNG!" I yelled as I chased AJ who already started running away.

 

KISSmeSooVin598 is here ^o^... How's Kevin's one shot? Is it good? Please comment to tell me how it goes ^^...

And I want to say to...

 

fArhonEy

newnew02

 

Welcome back ^^~

Don't forget to enjoy, comment, subscribe, and up vote everyone ^^

TheNerd's answer:

Kpopsister123I'm so glad you loved it! :D