Speechless

Let Me Have Your Heart ?

"The teacher hates you, doesn't she?" Yoseob joked with you, as you guys all walked out into the hallway after class was dismissed.

"I'm sure it was a coincedence." Dongwoon said trying to cheer you up. Coincedence? I don't think so, fate just seems to hate me, you thought. "If you want I could switch with you. You could work with Kikwang instead." He offered.

"Thanks, but the teacher said no switching remember?" You replied sadly.

Yoseob patted you on the back. "Cheer up, it will be over before you know it."

"Yoseob, you got Soojin didn't you?" You asked him curiously.

"Yes, I did." He smiled, and then gave an odd expression.

"Work again today guys." Dongwoon interrupted. "I'll see you later." He said as he ran off.

"We could hang out if you want. We don't have to start these projects until a couple of days." Yoseob said.

You didn't reply, you just kept your gaze on the floor.

"But if you'd rather hang out with Kikwang, I understand."

He caught your attention with his comment, so you looked up at him. "Yah, Yoseob! We're just friends."

"All the girls like him." He said ignoring you and looking towards Kikwang's locker. You looked over at Kikwang's locker too. Yoseob was right, the girls were all flocking him while chatting and flirting. Kikwang looked like he felt a bit awkward.  

"Guess so." You answered. Ever since his looks enhanced he has been constantly bombarded by girls. It actually started bothering you a little.

"You better watch him. Or another girl might snatch him from you." Yoseob played with you.

You looked at him angrily. "That wouldn't matter to me, because we are just good friends."

"Well, your good friend seems to be walking this way towards you." Yoseob chuckled. You turned and saw that he was right. Kikwang was there in front of you.

"Hey. Are you alright?" He asked quietly.

"Well, I'm gonna leave you good friends alone." Yoseob said as he walked away. Kikwang watched him leave.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" You asked curiously.

"The partner project... I thought it would bug you." He said scratching his head shyly.

"It did a little. But I'm good now, thanks." You said back sweetly to him.

He smiled. "Let's go for a walk in the park."

"Sure." You replied shrugging.

You guys started to walk out of the school and down the street. Kikwang lead you to the park you saw him at with his cousin a while ago. It started to rain a little and get cold.

"Ahh, rain. I hate it." You said laughing. He pushed you closer to him and tried covering you with his sweater. "Warmer?" He asked. You nodded with a smile. You  both made your way to a bench and sat down.

"Seems like your friends hate me." Kikwang said to you.

"Dongwoon and Yoseob? No. They're really nice. Their just worried about me, they say I pick the wrong guys." You said trying to change his mind.

He smiled down at you. You were still near his chest, and under the warmth of his sweater. "So.. I'm your guy now?".

You put a finger on his lips to get him to not say anything else. It was better to keep him wondering then answer his question. You weren't so sure what to say anyways. "Sshhh... Ladies man."

He whispered into your ear,"What's the point of having so many ladies. When you only want one?".

This made your heart warm. "You never know if that one lady doesn't want you."

He lifted your chin towards his face with his finger.

"True. But I know I want her." He answered. You blinked at amazement. You kissed his cheek softly. He caught your lips, and kissed you softly. He stopped and looked you in the eyes. "I'm sorry, I had to."

You blushed up at him, looking absolutely speechless.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Author's Note:

 

Hey guys! Sorry for taking long to update. This chapter's a bit short eh?

Anyways.. I hope you liked it, and tell me if you think things in the story are moving to fast or not. (I feel that they are ^^. But it's just so darn cute. x3)

WUV U ALL <3