Sorry, Sorry

Let Me Have Your Heart ?

"Sorry! Please forgive me." You said to Yoseob and Dongwoon the next morning before class. You guys had been standing there at the lockers for 15 minutes, and they still would not accept your apology.

"Oh by the way, did Kikwang get you home alright?" Yoseob asked with a straight face. They both looked pretty pissed off.

You stared at him blankly."I'M SORRY!" You said again for what felt like the thousandth time.

"I don't know Yoseob, she seems pretty sorry." Dongwoon said to Yoseob. "But still not sorry enough." He added.

"Guys, please? Sorry." You replied to him.

"Dance around saying sorry." Yoseob said while waving his finger around. You looked at him and then looked around the hallway, there were people everywhere.

"Not now, Yoseob." You said sternly while looking around.

"Now." He said smiling. You looked at them both, they were your best friends, you had too, for them.

Here goes nothing, you thought. You started waving your hands around, and stomping your feet singing sorry, out loud. And you didn't really have the best voice.  Yoseob grabbed your arm.

"You can stop embarrassing yourself now." He said laughing. Dongwoon was practically dieing of laughter behind him.

"You guys know I can't sing or dance..." You said shyly.

"Exactly." Replied Dongwoon.

"Oh, your all evil." You said jokingly back to them.

"Now, don't ditch us again." Yoseob said with his serious expression.

"Of course not." You said back to him. You linked you arms through Dongwoon's and Yoseob's arms and you dragged them to class with you. They both tangled out of your hold.

"I think we're old enough to walk on our own, thank you very much." Yoseob laughed.

You turned back to them and smiled. "You keep thinking that" You said as you walked backwards. You weren't careful of how you were walking and you accidently bummed into someone and fell. "Sorr..." You stared up to see who it was.

Hyunseung.

"Oh, uh sorry." He said looking down at you. You looked at him with fierce eyes. Sorry, was what he always said. He never tried to actually fix things. The flashbacks started to come back.

"_________, Come with Dongwoon and me, we're gonna go hang out!" Yoseob asked you on friday after school at your lockers. You smiled up at him. "Can't ! Date with Hyunseung today." You replied.

He sighed. "Alright, next time." He waved and walked away.You turned back to your locker and smiled. You loved hanging out with Hyunseung, he was so nice and cool. You felt someone tap your shoulder. It was your bestfriend, Soojin.

"Hey girl! You look pretty. Date, tonight?" she asked. You nodded at her giggling. Soojin always looked really pretty herself though.

"Oh I've got one too." She said to you.

"Soojin-ah! When am I going to meet this guy of yours?" You asked her, she had been keeping this guy a secret for several weeks.

"Oh, he's closer than you think." She said with a mischevious smile. "I just need him to get rid of this other girl he's always with."

"Oh that . Hope it works out." You replied. Lucky for you Hyunseung wasn't like those type of guys.

"Well, I'm gonna get going. See you tomorrow _________!" Soojin waved and smiled while walking down the hall. You waved back at her.

You picked your bag up and slung it over your back. You decided to visit the washroom, to clear your face up. You applied some lipgloss and fixed your hair up a bit. When you were done you walked out down the hall. You were going to meet Hyunseung at the bench at the back fo the school. You opened the doors and skipped down the stairs. You looked up to see the most horrifying thing, that you knew would be stuck in your head forever.

Hyunseung and Soojin were kissing, french kissing. The best guy in your life, and your favourite girlfriend. You were the girl Soojin was referring too. You walked up and looked at them, almost to burst in tears. Hyunseung stopped and looked up.

"Uh..sorry." He said to your sad face. "I wanted to tell you.."

Soojin looked up and smirked. "Yeah, we're both sorry."

Even though at this moment you wanted to kill both of them, you walked away. They deserved each other. Even though they ripped your heart into pieces along the way....

 

"You need help getting up?" Hyunseung said.

"No." You said, picking yourself up.

"You alright?" Dongwoon asked from behind with Yoseob beside him. You nodded and walked towards them.

"Let's just get to class." You replied. You guys walked into your near by class and took your seats.