You & Me

Let Me Have Your Heart ?

 You waved to Kikwang as he walked off to his house. He had offered to walk you home, but you forcefully refused. You needed to think, and home wasn't exactly the best place to think.  And even though the weather was a bit chilly after the rain had stopped, you felt warm. Not the warm, that meant your body was physically heated, but the warmness in your heart. Kikwang seemed almost so perfect, just like...

Hyunseung did.

And he even kissed you. These were the type of things you were supposed to talk to your closest girlfriend about, but at this moment you didn't have one. There was only Yoseob, and Dongwoon. They weren't the best people to bring this matter up too but they were the only ones. So you decided to call Dongwoon, because Yoseob hated the matter even more.

"Hello, whoes this?" You heard Dongwoon on the line.

"It's me, _______! Dongwoon, I dont have much homework. If your done with work, want to hang out? I've got a lot on my mind. But just us two?"

"Oh, sure. meet me at work. I'm almost done, I'll text you the address." He answered. The good thing about Dongwoon is that he's almost always understanding.

"Okay, bye!" You said as you hung up. At least now you wouldn't have to go home right away. You waited on the park bench for about a minute before Dongwoon's text arrived. You walked to the address, and noticed that it wasn't to far from school, and there was Dongwoon standing outside the restaurant waiting for you. You waved with a smile as you approched him.

"Hey, Dongwoon~ah!" You said loudly.

"Yah, I'm right here I can hear you. No need to raise voices." He scolded you playfully. "I think we should go get Yoseob, he's probably dieing of boredom."

"When I said us two should hang out, I meant it. Plus, Yoseob seems a bit mad at me, so I'd rather not today." You said to his suggestion.

"Hm, ok." He replied simply. "What do you want to do?".

"Don't make fun of me, but I miss when we were kids and almost every other day we'd go to the arcade and play games together."

"Your sucha little kid." He laughed. "What are you, 11?"

"Says the guy with Pokemon posters still hung up in his room..." You said swiftly back to him.

He raised an eyebrow."You've got me there. I'll admit I kind of miss the Arcade too."

"Let's go then!" You urged him to walk down the street. "I want to kick your in all the games."

"Hey, People get better through the years."

You guys both ran down the street towards the old Arcade you visited frequently as a child. You opened the door and held it open for Dongwoon. The arcade was mostly full of younger kids play games, laughing and enjoying time with friends.

"Oh, this is awkward. Everyone's so young, but us." Dongwoon whispered.

"Who cares? Let's play that shooting game." You said as you ran towards the game. "I remember this." Dongwoon ran up to you.

"You ready to lose?" You asked him.

"I think you should be asking am I ready to win.." He said to your snide remark.

"I'd only say that if you had an actual chance of winning, too bad there is no chance." You laughed.

He eyed and picked up a near game controller. It was a classic mario game that you had played several times as a child. You walked up and grabbed the second controller. "You ready?"

"Born ready." He answered. And with that the game started. You were winning easily in the beginning, but he started to catch up and almost pass you. Until the game ended and you were named winner.

"TOLD YOU." You said up in his face.

"Get over yourself thats only one game." Sad thing was .. you beat him in all the games you played.

"This is boring. I need a challenge." You said yawning.

Dongwoon looked a bit pissed off losing all this time. "Yeah, yeah."

"Let's get out of here." You suggested as you started to walk out. Dongwoon followed behind you.

"Your just really lucky today."

"Oh so I was also really lucky when we were younger too?" You smirked.

Dongwoon turned and said, "Ok I'll admit your a bit better."

"Just a little?" You laughed as you both walked down towards your homes.