Second Date

12 Days Before Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Eunji ? Are you awake ?”  Tao asked as he tickled her nose. She actually looked cute sleeping and Tao wanted to see Eunji wake up, was she always this pretty ? Tao thought to himself as he continued tickling her. It was how fun for him.

 

Eunji could feel someone tickle her nose as she slept. She ignored it and when she opened her eyes to see who it was she was completely surprised.

 

She sprung up and bowed shyly. “Good morning.”

 

“Good morning. Go get dressed and we’ll eat out. Arasso ?”

 

“Nae.” Eunji responded as she waited for Tao to leave. She sighed and reached for her suitcase for some clothing. When she looked through her suitcase she found her clothes to shower.

 

She exited her room to the bathroom.

 

“Good morning sleeping beauty.” Suho sat on the couch as D.O and Luhan were on the family computer. Eunji blushed and bowed.

 

“Morning.”

 

“Are you going to shower ?” Baekhyun asked as he walked in the living room with orange juice in hand.

 

“Nae.”

 

“Well, I got you a new towel to use and a shower kit, have fun.” He patted Eunji on the shoulder as he sat himself at the couch.

 

“Gamashamida.” She smiled as she felt more at home, or something close to that.

 

She got ready to shower as she lost the articles of clothing and entering the steamy shower where she could feel herself let go. It was the first shower since she had left her old apartment. She didn't worry about it either, she wasn’t the type to get her hair greasy and she didn’t smell bad, that was the only good flaw she had about herself, so if she didn’t shower, noone would notice.

 

She rubbed herself clean when she heard the door swing open.

 

“Ah ! Hyung I can’t take it any longer !” He yelped as he ped his fly to release his friend who had ‘to go’. Of course Eunji was shocked as she heard the voice of a male and she dared to peek and see who it was but she didn’t want to.

 

“Hyung ?” Eunji could recognized the voice and when she heard the zipper and peeing finish she peeked through.

 

“E-eunji ?!” He stuttered at his words when he figured who it really was. The whole time he had thought it was Baekhyun showering.

 

“I-i’m…” He ran out of the bathroom, his cheeks red and his face flushed with white. He was beyond embarrassed. Eunji couldn’t recall what his name was or else she’d stop him and call for him to come back, not that she wanted him to see her but to tell him it was okay, it was also Eunji’s fault for not speaking up.

 

“Well, I guess that’s over.” Eunji accepted as she shrugged and continued showering, chuckling to herself at the encounter, maybe their date will be fun. She blushed as she thought of it. He looked younger though ? Or does he just look young ? Eunji thought to herself as she finished and wrapped a towel around her body.

 

She finished getting dressed and once she came out it seemed like everyone gathered around to enjoy their day in front of their TV. It made Eunji wonder if they even worked ?

 

“Oh. You’re done ?” Luhan asked as he got up from the couch to get a snack.

 

“Oh, yeah.”

 

“TAO !” Lay yelled as he laid on Xiumin’s lap.

 

“Coming ~” Eunji could hear from a room away that Tao was also getting ready.

 

“Let’s go.” Tao smiled as he walked to the door pulling Eunji by the wrist.

 

The members yelled out their ‘goodbyes’.

 

_____________________

 

“What do you think of the other guys ?” Tao questioned as he and Eunji walked in the streets of Seoul. Eunji walked beside him and she somehow felt that Tao would be a cold-city man type but it turned out that the only dangerous thing he had to offer was being incredibly cute.

 

“Well..I only remember some of their names but I guess I’ll just have to learn them all.” She shrugged as she walked with Tao, already starting to snow a little. Eunji smiled, she loved this weather but she also dreaded it because it brought back so many memories.

 

“Eunji-yah ?” A high schooler Sunggyu shyly got closer to Eunji as she anticipated his next move.

 

This girl had a crush on Sunggyu and even if he was a little dorky and wasn’t the most popular, she had to admit that he was handsome in his own way and he was a charmer when he wanted to be, so for him to be shy on making his next move was something Eunji found cute.

 

“Nae.”

 

“C-can I...k-kiss you ?” He stuttered as he got closer to her and cupped her face, his hands cold but yet warm and soft on Eunji’s face, she smiled and nodded and she could literally feel like her heart was going to explode from joy, that was what she wanted at that moment and for Sunggyu to ask was more than enough for her to accept.

 

“N-nae.” She could feel his breathe get closer as she closed her eyes and soon enough she felt his plump lips against hers, at first they stayed in place but when Sunggyu found himself in a more comfortable state he continued, more and more passionate as they stood in the middle of the midnight street. That day it snowed, that night, and their hearts snowed with passionate, and innocent love that made snow remind her of her first, true, and only love.

 

“Eunji ?” Tao waved his hand in front of Eunji, who was unaware that Tao had asked her something.

 

“Huh ?”

 

“What happened, you just blanked out on me ?” Tao continued as he found Eunji in a surprised state, she really was out-of-it.

 

“Oh, sorry. What were you saying ?”

 

“I was just wondering if you would like Chinese breakfast with me ? Are you sure you’re okay ? We can go some-...” Before Tao even finished Eunji interrupted.

 

“-no,no, no. It’s okay. I like Chinese. Let’s go.” She eye smiled which made Tao smile as well, she looked so sweet and if it weren’t for their age then he would have sworn that she’d be his noona.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter