Third Date

12 Days Before Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Is this your favorite song ?” Eunji turned to be faced with one of the members of the guys that lived in the house. She smiled as she was found in her room reorganizing her clothing and listening to music. She smiled and nodded.

 

“It is.”

 

He entered her room and sat himself on her bed, his smile revealing his dimples.

 

“Isn’t it a little too early for you to be ‘that’ charming.” Eunji joked as she packed her things.

 

“Is it ? I’m sorry.” He joked back as he stood up from the bed.

 

“So what’s on our agenda for today ?” Eunji asked as she smiled, for some reason she felt more confident on the dates and if all the members were so sweet like Chen and Tao then she’d get use to this.

 

“Well, since I do still have to work, how about you come with me ?” Lay suggested. Eunji looked confused.

 

“Work ? What is it that you do ?” She asked as Lay smiled, waiting to show her the wonders of his work.

 

___________

 

“Wow, DAEBAK ! You’re a song composer ? I wouldn’t have ever thought.” Eunji entered the studio and was amazed by the many instruments and a huge recording room where he recorded artists.

 

Lay was your very own self-composer and he composed for various artists, or underground artists to be exact and he enjoyed it. His passion for music was so great that he didn’t want his music to be so successful by who sang it but by how good it was.

 

He wanted to share this with Eunji knowing that she enjoyed music too, he predicted because little did he know that Eunji loved it as much as he did.

 

“Come sit next to me and i’ll teach you what ever little button and device does.” He smiled as Eunji nodded and followed his orders. She was cute in his eyes and for a Korean girl too, he was just not sure if he was ready to fall in love with this girl but he was sure that he wanted to like her for just one day.

 

After Lay had gone over the whole thing it was about lunch time and Lay had brought out a lunch box.

 

“What is that ?” Eunji asked as she peaked through his broad shoulders.

 

“Our lunch. I cooked it myself.” He smiled giving Eunji her chopsticks and a napkin. Eunji looked at the food hungrily, after all it was meat with various other dishes but her heart was placed on meat.

 

Lay offered her the first bite and Eunji gladly accepted as he gave it directly as a child. Eunji’s eye smile arose when she tasted the food, it wasn’t like D.O’s that was mouthwatering but it felt sincere to her and she almost preferred his cooking than D.O’s, because it was hand made, for her.

 

“How is it ?” Lay asked anticipating if Eunji liked it or not.

 

“It’s delicious. Here.” Eunji tried the same thing and Lay could have sworn that Eunji looked like a sweet girlfriend to him, she was just as caring of his feelings saying it tastes delicious and feeding him. He liked that, being taken care of.

 

“After lunch I have someone coming over. Don’t be nervous and be with me at all times.” Lay warned as Eunji nodded, Lay passed her a drink and she gladly accepted.

 

____________

 

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Eunji bowed politely as two males walked into the booth. One looked like a potential manager while the other looked conceited, who she could have sworn was staring at her.

 

“Lay, my man. Long time , right ?” Lay smiled and acted professionally as he walked the two guys to the booth.

 

Eunji didn’t know what it was but she felt that the guy who had oddly colored hair, and a very manly face, stare at her. She ignored it, probably mistaking herself.

 

“Let’s start Jin, make sure that this time you clear your throat before recording. Arasso ?” Lay told Jin as he simply nodded, not even caring about what Lay said.

 

“Don’t mind him, he’s had a rough morning.” His manager lied as he knew very well Jin was how he was, a rebel with talent.

 

“Okay, start.” Eunji watched behind Lay as Jin recorded his voice and surprisingly Jin was good, his voice was a very honey like feeling. When he sang he almost looked like he was the most sweetest man in the world, Eunji admired that and almost fell for that if it weren’t for Lay reaching for her hand beside him. Eunji smiled and gladly took his hand as they listened to Jin sing a romantic song.

 

Eunji still felt like he was flirting with her but then she didn’t want to flatter herself.

 

“Okay Jin, you're done. Come out.” Lay said as he and the manager talked about the sound and editing. Jin took this chance and walked up to Eunji, who was now standing by the monitor.

 

“Could you get me a drink, my throats kinda dry.” Jin lied as he faked a cough for his own sympathy. Eunji did as told as she excused herself.

 

“Hey, did I leave my phone in the car hyung ?” Jin asked his manager as he looked around, clearly a fake act to get out of the studio.

 

“I’m not sure.” The manager said as Jin asked for the keys to go and retrieve it.

 

“I’ll be back.” Jin smirked as he left. Lay looked after Jin and oddly felt like Jin was up to no good.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter