Love & Hate

The LEE Family

Jangwoo and Eunjung are now on the fifth day of their honeymoon. They decided to stay close to home so they went to Boracay, a beach in the Philippines to have their honeymoon. At daytime the two enjoyed everything the place offers and by night time the couple enjoys what their bedroom has to offer.

One afternoon the couple decided to stay in their rooms. After making love with his wife, Jangwoo leaned on his side and played with his wife's hair. Eunjung in return looked at her husband lovingly.

"Aren't you going to ask me who Hongki was talking about in his toast?" He asked his wife.

"No." Eunjung simply answered then she closed her eyes as if she's going to sleep. Jangwoo was disappointed that his wife is not at all interested. "Are you not curious at all who the girl is?" He asked.

Eunjung again opened her eyes and looked at him. "Does it matter? Is she a threat in our marriage?" She said.

Jangwoo then sat up with obvious disappointment in his face. "You trust me that much huh? Remember I stalked her for years and still you're not even scared I might ran back to her?"

"Then go ahead ran to her. I'm sure she'll accept you with open arms because you're such a handsome man." Eunjung said but now she's anticipating her husband's reaction and Jangwoo didn't disappoint her. He then stood up and looked at her with anger, "Am I not important to you? Is it really okay for me to go to another woman's embrace?" He said as he was wearing his clothes but Eunjung was just looking at him. He waited for her to answer but she was just staring at him so he decided to leave the room.

Just as he was about to leave he heard Eunjung say, "Yeobo, that's not the way to her embrace, you're facing the wrong direction." Jangwoo stopped on his tracks and turned around. He saw his wife with her arms open wide, "Now you're facing the right direction." She said with a smile. Jangwoo, then smiled and ran to her waiting arms. He kissed her fiercely and she answered him with the same intensity as his. Jangwoo didn't know how he got out of his clothes. Soon they two were panting hard after another round of lovemaking.

"How did you know it was you?" He asked, still panting and was looking at the ceiling.

Eunjung then snuggled close and said, "Don't you think I didn't know the names of my opponents? I've known Shinhye ever since she joined the tournaments. She was always getting second place and became champion when I graduated. And I have a confession."

Jangwoo then looked at her with inquiring eyes. "The truth is, I've known the twins since that time too. Remember their reactions when you introduced me to them?" Jangwoo then slapped his head. He remembered the two hugged her as if they were old friends and he even got jealous of their closeness.

"I also know about your stalking me." Jangwoo was so shocked that he sat up and looked at her. She too sat up with a silly smile on her face. "How did you know about that?" He asked.

"You know why I made Shinhye my maid-of-honour?" Jangwoo shook his head. "Because she's the reason why I fell in love with you." Jangwoo then threw her a very confused look.

"Remember you always ask her to put notes in my locker?" Jangwoo nods. "The truth is she never did that, not even once. She always hand them to me personally. So I asked who you are and on one of the tournaments she pointed you to me. I was flattered a hot guy digs me. When I go out, I make sure I'm extra pretty so that you won't be disappointed. I was waiting for you to come forward but then suddenly it all stopped. I was very disappointed but Shinhye explained to me what happened. I wanted to go to the funeral of your parents but I don't have a reason to. So when the time came when you finally confessed after several years later, I was so happy. I've loved you ever since Lee Jangwoo."

Jangwoo then kissed his wife. "Remember, I loved you first." He said as he captured her lips with his again. When things were starting to heat up again, Jangwoo's phone began to ring. At first he didn't want to answer, but Eunjung said, "Who would call us here?" That statement made Jangwoo stopped kissing her and just stared and she stared. Jangwoo then immediately sat up and look at his phone. It was an unregistered number which only means that it's an overseas call.

"Hyung! What should I do?" Jonghyun's panicking voice said on the other line.

Jangwoo then put the call in loudspeaker so that Eunjung can hear too. "What do you mean? What happened?" He said full of concern.

"She was panicking, she was acting crazy, she was hysterical then she fainted. What will I do hyung?" Jonghyun said.

"Who's getting hysterical? Is IU alright?" Jangwoo was getting scared now and Eunjung was squeezing his hand.

"IU? She's fine. I was talking about Yoona." Jonghyun said.

"You called me about Yoona? She fainted?" Jangwoo said somehow relieved that it wasn't IU they were talking about.

"Yes. What will I do hyung?" His younger brother said.

Eunjung then took the phone, "Jonghyun, where are you right now?" she asked.

"We're at the playground in our village." He answered.

"Okay, can you bring her home?" Eunjung asked.

"I can't. I don't have my car with me. It's too far if I carry her back to our her house or to ours." He said.

"How is her breathing?" Eunjung asked.

"It's okay I guess." He answered.

"Okay just let her rest for a while. She'll get out of it soon. Just wait. Okay?"

"Okay noona. Thank you."

"No problem. And Jonghyun, I just want to remind you that this is an overseas call. Take care of Yoona okay. Call Hongki or Shinhye. They can help you." Eunjung said trying to control her laughter.

"Oh yes. I'm sorry for disturbing you two. Thank you noona." Jonghyun then hang up. "I think your brother finally realized his feelings to Yoona." Eunjung told her husband. Jangwoo then looked at her mischievously, "Where were we?" He asked and soon the two were back to what they were doing before they were rudely interrupted.

 

Jonghyun then carried Yoona to a nearby tree. He put her down the grass and he made his lap her pillow. He looked at her sleeping face and was amazed at how beautiful she was. He wiped the sweat in her forehead and combed her hair with his fingers. She saw how smooth her face was and soon he realized he was caressing her cheeks. After he had his fill of her, he took out his phone and dialled Hongki's number.

"Where are you? Have you caught up with her?" Hongki said as soon as he answered his call.

"We're at the playground. I need you to fetch me here." He said while he was still caressing her face.

"Why can't you two just walk back here?" Hongki asked.

"Because she kinda fainted on me. Let's just say she's unconcious now." Jonghyun informed his brother.

"What? How did that happen? What did you do Lee Jonghyun?" It was Shinhye who said that.

"I didn't do anything to her. I'll explain later. Just come here quick please." He said and hang up.

Knowing Hongki's driving habits, they will be coming in about five minutes. He then picked her up and placed her in between his legs and let her head rest in his chest while his arms were supporting her back. It was as if he was protecting her from something. He remembered what happened earlier and he hugged her tight. "What happened to you Yoona? Don't worry, I'll protect you from anything." He said. He then kissed her hair, her forehead, her cheeks and finally he kissed her lips. "If you only know what I'm doing to you right now. Would you be happy or would you get mad?" He asked the sleeping beauty in his arms. Yoona in her unconscious state smiled and snuggled closer to him and in return he hugged her tightly.

 

Yoona was brought back to her home. Shinhye and the boys decided to stay and wait for her to wake up. They called Seohyun and Jaejin and told them what happened earlier. Soon Seohyun with Yonghwa came and Jaejin and IU came next.

It was a good thing that Yoona's parents were away on a business trip or they would've witnessed Jaejin hitting his older brother in the face as soon as he entered the door. "What did you do to her hyung? You promised me that you won't hurt her anymore and now this?" He shouted at his brother. Hongki hurriedly put himself in between his brothers. IU tried to hold back Jaejin while Shinhye tries to control Jonghyun from hitting his brother back. Jonghyun was able to free himself from Shinhye's hold. Hongki then tried to hold him but he's much stronger so he was able to free himself too. When he's about to hit Jaejin they heard Seohyun shout, "She's awake!"

Jonghyun then looked at her and began to ran towards Yoona's room but Yonghwa blocked him from getting inside. "Hyung let me in!" He told Yonghwa.

"No can do my friend. Not until she say she wants to talk to you." Yonghwa said. Hongki and Jaejin finally caught to him. Hongki then put his hands on his shoulders and said, "Let her rest some more. She'll talk to you when she's ready."

"Can I go in?" Jaejin asked and Yonghwa let him in. Jonghyun then shot him a menacing look but Yonghwa didn't back down. Jonghyun then hurriedly went down the stairs and pulled Shinhye out of the house. Hongki ran after them. "What are you going to do with Shinhye?" He said as he pull Jonghyun to a stop. Jonghyun then looked at his brother and Hongki saw the anger in his eyes. "We will just have a talk. Don't even dare to stop me Hongki." Jonghyun said.

"Promise me first that you won't hurt her?" Hongki said.

"Why would I do that? She's my bestfriend and bestfriends don't keep secrets from each other." Jonghyun then looked at Shinhye. Shinhye looked at Hongki with eyes asking for help but they both knew that they can't reason with an angry Jonghyun so Hongki let them go.

"Oppa!" IU called out to Hongki.

"Jieun, I'll kill your Jaejin oppa. If he didn't hit Jonghyun, he wouldn't have get mad." Hongki told his sister.

"Oppa, you know she's his bestfriend. He's just concern. You can't blame him, Jongie oppa did caused unnie too much pain in the past." IU said defending his favorite brother.

Hongki just looked at her. "Okay fine, I won't hurt your precious oppa. I'll just talk to him. Still he's wrong for hitting Jonghyun without knowing the real story."

"Don't worry about that oppa. You know Jaejin, as soon as he realized his mistake, he'll apologize." IU said.

"I know. Let's go inside. It's starting to get cold." Hongki then put his arms around his sister and the two walked towards Yoona's house.

 

"Spill!" Jonghyun ordered Shinhye.

"I can't! I promised her!" Shinhye shouted. She was expecting him to get mad with her answer but she was surprised when he covered his face with his hands instead. At that moment Shinhye saw her friend become vulnerable for the first time when he finally looked at her.

"Please tell me what happened to her." He pleaded. "I know you promised her but this is killing me. You didn't see her before she fainted. She was crying, she was hysterical, she was pleading to let her go. I asked her to stop but she kept on hitting me as if she was under attack then she fainted." He said and Shinhye saw tears welling up in his eyes. She was torn. She wanted to tell him but she promised Yoona. Shinhye's tears too began to fall. "I'm really sorry. I really want to tell you but my hands are tied. I promise I will convince her to tell you." She said.

"Please, please, please just tell me." Jonghyun begged. Shinhye just hugged her friend.

 

"Noona!" Jaejin said as soon as he entered Yoona's room.

"Jaejin-ah, what are you doing here? Seohyun, how did I get here?" She asked her friends.

"Noona, you fainted." Jaejin said.

"Jonghyun oppa carried you here." Seohyun said.

"Where is he?" Yoona asked.

"I think he's downstairs." Jaejin said.

"What's happened to you unnie?" Seohyun asked.

Yoona looked at her friends and saw the concern in their eyes. She was very grateful but she needs to talk to Jonghyun first. "Can I talk to Jonghyun first. I need to apologize to him." She said instead.

"Not until you tell us what's happening to you." Seohyun insisted.

"I promise I will tell you guys what happened. I just want to talk to Jonghyun first." Yoona said with finality. Jaejin and Seohyun knew that they can't argue with her when she's like that. The two of them went out of the room and Seohyun told Jonghyun that Yoona wants to talk to him.

Jonghyun hurriedly went up to Yoona's room and finally Yonghwa let him enter. As soon as he entered the room he saw Yoona sitting on her bed looking out at her window. He then cleared his throat and she finally looked at him, stood up and smiled.

"Thank you for bringing me home." Yoona said as Jonghyun walked closer to her. "I know I promised that I won't bother you again. I'm sorry if I bothered you again. I promise I..." She wasn't able to finish her sentence because Jonghyun suddenly kissed her on the lips.

She was shocked with their sudden contact.

He was waiting for her to push him away but she instead began to kiss him back.

She then realized what they were doing and immediately stopped and put her hands in his chest and she pushed him away from her.

"I love you Yoona." She finally heard him say those words she's been wanting to hear for the longest time but instead of being happy, it made her sad instead. She then felt her knees lost their strength and she fell on her bed and began to cry.

"Yoona what's wrong?" Jonghyun knelt in front of her.

"Why did you tell me this just now?" She asked sorrowfully.

"I'm sorry if it's just now but I promise I will make up for all those years you've waited." He said as he hold her hands.

She pulled her hands away from him, wiped her tears and said, "Well it's too late now."

Jonghyun then looked at her confused. "What do you mean?"

Yoona then stood up, "Come on, follow me, I have something to tell you guys."

 

Soon all them were sitting in the living room. Shinhye and Yoona were whispering with each other while Jonghyun never left his gaze on Yoona.

"Are you sure you're ready to tell them what happened?" Jonghyun heard Shinhye asked Yoona and she just nod. Shinhye then squeezed her hand and sat in between Hongki and Jonghyun. Yoona then faced her friends and said, "On the wedding day of Jangwoo oppa and Eunjung unnie, I was molested."

 

*********************************************

A/N: Sorry if it took me a long time to update this story. Lately I was too lazy to write. Maybe this chapter may appear dragging and weird, Honestly I wasn't in the mood when I wrote the first few paragraphs but I somehow lost myself in the story in the latter parts. I hope you still like this chapter. Sorry if the story had a dark side...

Thank you all who commented and subscribed in this story. I'm very grateful. Please please, continue to comment and subscribe. Please inspire me to write more.