JongYoon side story

The LEE Family

 

“She’s really pretty right?”

“You said it! Do you think I have a chance with her if ever I try to get to know her better?”

“In your dreams man. She’s already taken.”

“Is she really?”

“Yes.”

“Then I’ll just try to snatch her away from him.”

“Yah be quiet. He might hear you. You’ll definitely die.”

“Who will hear me?” But before his friend was able to answer him a very cold looking yet very handsome boy turned around and looked at them.

“Hi! Are you new at this school?” He asked the annoying boy.

The friend distanced himself and paled. Jonghyun noticed this but decided to stare on the annoying boy. The boy had the gull to look smug and said, “Yes I am. As a matter of fact I just transferred this semester.”

“Oh that’s why.” Jonghyun smiled at him. “Are you guys talking about her?” He then pointed to the girl with a long wavy hair who was talking animatedly with her friend.

The annoying boy smiled and nods. He then looked at his friend and realized that he was looking weird. “Are you sick? Why are you so pale?” He asked.

His friend then nervously laughed then looked at Jonghyun and said, “Don’t mind me. I’m fine really.” Then gulped.

Jonghyun laughed at this reaction and decided to introduce himself. “By the way, I’m Lee Jonghyun. Third year, Music Major in Guitar. You are?” He asked the annoying boy.

“I’m Kim Jisung, transferee, second year, Communications.” Then the two shook hands. “And yes we were talking about her.” He said looking at the girl.

“Her really?” Jonghyun asked. “You know, I think you should listen to this friend of yours. I’ve heard that her boyfriend is really scary. Actually he’s a really nice person but when provoked, even his twin brother flees from him.”

“Is he that scary?” Jisung asked but instead of getting scared he was more like challenged.

“Uh huh.” Jonghyun agreed.

“Why is he scary. Tell me about him.” Jonghyun then eyed this Jisung fellow and smiled.

“Well they said he’s good looking but when he gets mad, people would ran away from him.” He began but then someone joined in their conversation that made the friend of Jisung paler if that is even possible.

“Who are you guys talking about?” The new guy interrupted.

“Her.” Jisung and Jonghyun said at the same time pointing to the girl. “And you are?” Jisung asked the stranger.

“I’m Hongki.” And Hongki then looked at the girl in topic. “She’s really pretty but I’ve heard that she’s quite obsessed with her boyfriend at the moment.”

Jisung smiled confidently. “I guess she haven’t seen me yet.”

“I guess that will last for a long time for she will never look at you anyway.” Jonghyun stated.

“What made you say that?” Jisung asked.

“Because as good looking as I am, she never even once bat an eyelash at me.” Hongki answered.

Jisung then eyed Hongki. True he’s good looking but he still believes that he has more charm than this two boys.

“Well I guess, you haven’t seen me in action yet.” Jisung boasted but instead of getting annoyed, Hongki and Jonghyun laughed.

“What’s so funny?” Jisung asked hurt.

Hongki then patted his back. “Don’t be insulted. We don’t mean to. It’s just that everyone knows in this school that that girl you’re planning to woo is someone who has been running after her boyfriend since their elementary days and it was just recently that her boyfriend finally accepted her feelings.”

“You’re kidding right? That face? That body? Would follow some jerk around for that long time?” Jisung can’t seem to understand. Maybe this two are just joking with him. “Don’t joke with me. And you know once she sees me and later tastes me, she will forever forget this douchebag boyfriend of hers.” He bragged.

Hongki then said, “You don’t even know her.”

“I don’t need to know her well. I like what I see and that’s all I need. I’m not here to get serious with her, I just want to do her.” He said looking at the girl. His friend’s face at this time lost all the blood in his face and he looks like someone who would faint anytime soon.

“You want to see how much she loves her boyfriend?” Jonghyun asked with a hint of annoyance.

Jisung looked at him his curiosity picking up. “Why? Is her boyfriend somewhere nearby?” He asked.

“Oh he’s really near.” Hongki answered. Just then Jonghyun shouted. “YOONA-YAH!”

Immediately Yoona seek out the voice that called her name and Jisung saw her face formed the most beautiful smile he has even seen. He then saw her coming towards them and he self-consciously fixed his appearance and smiled but all this were lost in the instant she started running towards this Jonghyun guy.

“JONGIE!!!!” Yoona shouted on top of her lungs while running towards her boyfriend. But Jisung really got shocked when Yoona threw herself to Jonghyun and kissed him quite passionately not minding where they are. Jonghyun began to laugh while his girl was still kissing him and just then Hongki stood between them and Jisung.

“See what we mean? By the way. He’s Lee Jonghyun, my brother, Im Yoona’s boyfriend, a blackbelt in almost every martial arts in the world, a guitar freak, composer, singer and a very protective boyfriend. I do believe you wanted to meet her boyfriend? Well, here he is and I have to break them up before they’re called to the Students Affairs Office for the nth time. You see, this is quite their normal greeting. And lastly, do you believe now that he’s the only guy in her eyes?”

Hongki then turned around and broke the lovers apart. “Yah, stop. Unless you want trouble again with the teachers.

“Yah Lee Hongki. You’re just jealous.” Yoona said who was beginning to approach her boyfriend to start making their making out session again.

Jonghyun then looked at pecked Yoona’s lips and Yoona seems to be disappointed because she pouted. She obviously wanted more but Jonghyun have other plans. He then looked at Jisung who can’t seem to close his mouth.

“Jisung-ssi, let me introduce to you my girlfriend Im Yoona. Yoona this is Jisung. He’s been telling us about this girl he likes.” Yoona then smiled to him and shook his hand.

“I wish you good luck with her.” Yoona innocently said.

“What if she’s you?” Jisung asked expecting Jonghyun to punch him in the face. It was really his plan so that Jonghyun would look bad to Yoona. But Jonghyun just laughed and Hongki joined too.

Yoona smiled at him sweetly and said, “That’s sweet but I hope that she’s not me because,” Yoona then turned serious and said “if she’s me then I’m telling you now, this boy here” pointing to Jonghyun, “is my dream come true and I will never ever do anything to put our relationship at risk. I belong to him and he belongs to me.”

At this moment Jonghyun and Hongki shouted with laughter. Jisung’s face turned red as a tomato. He was so humiliated that he started to attack Jonghyun but Jonghyun saw everything and dodged and in the end it was Jisungs face on the floor. Jonghyun was about to attack again but Hongki intervened.

“Stop or you’ll regret it. He’s not worth it. Here,” Hongki handed him a key, “go to my lair and spend time with Yoona. I’ll handle this.”

Yoona then kissed Hongki’s cheeks and said, “Thanks Hongkiya. You’re really the best twin.”

Jonghyun pulled Yoona and walked away. Hongki on the other hand sat where the floored Jisung was and said, “This is your last warning, keep your hands away from her. You’re lucky I’m here to stop him.” With that Hongki stood up and followed his brother and Yoona.

The friend immediately ran to Jisung and said, “I told you her boyfriend is really scary.”

 

A/N: I just wrote this last night after discovering the Soompi thread for this couple. I've wanted to write a sidestory for them. Maybe later I'll do the other couples too. Even a YongSeo one...

By the way due to mix reviews, I'm planning to release the Hongki-Minkyung couple story then after that I will let you guys decide once and for all who Hongki should end up with.

Please leave some comments and subscribe.