WTF/THE COLD WAR

SEUNGRIxYOU/OC ONE SHOTS

Title: WTF/THE COLD WAR

Word count: 4714

Summary: Jiyong tricks Seungri into going out on his anniversary without Mihyo, leaving her home alone, disarmed and extremely susceptible to the dragon’s charms.

AN: This was not supposed to pan out into a whole massive thing but I guess it just did. Ideas are crazy, ayo.

 

[He didn’t want to go out on such a night, but] YG festivities called for other circumstances.

 

“I’m sorry,” Seungri repeated for the billionth time that day. As he buttoned up his shirt, he caught her forced smile in the mirror from where she was sat in bed.

 

“It’s fine.” Mihyo offered yet again, like she had countless times that very same day. Seungri sighed. What else could she possibly say to the boyfriend that was leaving her all alone at home on their anniversary because of some stupid promo party for work?

 

Both of them had only reached home not even an hour prior; barely enough time to even register each other’s presence since Seungri was dashing around the apartment getting ready to go out. Something about Mihyo had seemed off, even when they’d briefly kissed in greeting upon seeing each other. She seemed vaguely distracted. She hadn’t wanted to join him in the shower. She’d barely said a word to him. But Seungri couldn’t blame her for acting so oddly. He was ditching her on their anniversary to go out and get drunk because it was supposedly part of his job.

 

“Happy anniversary, baby.” Seungri whirled around to face Mihyo head-on, walking round the bed to meet her and kiss her lightly on the lips. He didn’t dare leave his lips there for a second longer, knowing fully well he’d never make it to the party if he did.

 

“Happy anniversary.” Mihyo echoed, barely supressing a sigh. Seungri bit his lip. God, was he really doing this? Couldn’t he just stay one night in and risk getting fired and killed-okay, maybe not.

 

“I won’t be long.” Seungri promised, unable to resist Mihyo’s mirror-smooth hair off her face so he could kiss her forehead.

 

“Alright.” Mihyo gazed up at Seungri, finally giving him a little smile. Satisfied that he’d finally made her smile, Seungri grinned back and gently let go. He grabbed his jacket from the dresser and quickly headed for the door before his true desires could get the better of him.

 

“I love you!” Seungri called out over his shoulder just as he disappeared into the hallway. Moments later, the front door slammed shut.

 

“I love you, too.” Mihyo muttered, even though he was already gone. It was true. But she couldn’t help how she felt; disappointed, lonely and abandoned. Mihyo understood how important it was that Seungri followed every aspect of his job, and that it was ridiculously demanding and unfair at times.  But did he really have to go to some promo party just to put in an appearance for the company? Would it really kill them if he took a single night off?

 

Of course it would. That’s what the idol life is like, Mihyo silently reminded herself as she heaved out a sigh and slunk further beneath the covers.

 

‘Sleep. Just sleep. When you wake up, he’ll be back.’ She silently instructed herself. Tomorrow would arrive, and today would be gone.

 

Along with their anniversary.

 

~

 

“Shots! Shots! Shots!”

 

Seungri was surprisingly quiet amongst the loud cheering and shouting at the party, various idols and other elites of Seoul’s society all crammed within some loft space down at Gangnam. He was sat by the bar, staring down silently into his drink whilst nearby, Youngbae and CL threw back tequila shots with other various young, rich and beautiful yet incredibly interchangeable socialites.

 

“Seungri! Do a shot!” Youngbae cried, ever the life of the party, be it when drunk or sober. Seungri gave him a terse smile before shaking his head. He just wanted to be left alone, and he definitely didn’t want to go back home to Mihyo wasted and barely conscious. Seungri swiftly returned to staring into his drink, praying for time to shoot by like a bullet so he could just get home already.

 

Seungri tried not to sigh as he spied Youngbae coming towards him out of the corner of his eye. The elder’s ice-white fauxhawk stuck up like a pineapple, bobbing up and down high above the crowd as he made his way to the maknae.

   

“What’s up, Ri? You don’t wanna party? Come on, where’s Seungska at?” Youngbae teased as he leant his elbows on the bar’s marble countertop. “Yah, you really are a changed man nowadays. It feels like just yesterday when you were so eager to down your drink and dance with all the pretty girls at the parties.” Youngbae chuckled, clearly having his fun reminiscing.

 

Seungri rolled his eyes. “Um, yeah, I don’t exactly plan on cheating on Mihyo. Not that I’d ever want to, but she made it very clear to me before that if I ever cheat on her in any way or form? We’re automatically over. End of. No second chances, no explanations, no nothing.”

 

“Just like that?” Youngbae raised his eyebrows. Seungri couldn’t tell if he was daunted or impressed. Probably a mix of both.

 

“Just like that.” Seungri confirmed.

 

“Wow…” Youngbae could only gawk in amazement. “That’s…just so-argh!

 

Youngbae found himself suddenly cut off as a flash of white blurred past them into the crowd around them, only for Seungri to find they had just been joined by a thoroughly entertained Daesung and a boozed up Seunghyun.

 

“Maknae! Are you on your period?” Seunghyun slurred, practically falling on Daesung. Daesung wasn’t even angry; he just laughed even harder at the sorry and completely wrecked state of the power rapper. Maybe the smiling angel was also a little tipsy himself.

 

“What?” Seungri hissed. Seunghyun was even more incomprehensible when drunk, and Seungri really wasn’t in the mood to ing play along for tonight.

 

“Oh. Wait. No. Wrong one!” Seunghyun giggled. “I mean, are you on Sober November or something?”

 

“It’s Sober October, hyung.” Daesung helpfully chipped in.

 

“But it’s December right now.” Youngbae corrected the two of them.

 

Seungri sighed and rolled his eyes. He didn’t have time for this . Couldn’t he just go the home already? All five of them had put in an appearance at the party…wait…

 

“Where’s Jiyong?” Seungri narrowed his eyes as he scanned the crowd, but  he was already pretty ing sure that the leader was currently not anywhere near them, even though Jiyong had been the one who had commanded Seungri be present at the freaking party.

 

“Jiyong?” Youngbae blinked. “Oh, um. I don’t know. I think he left.”

 

What the actual ?!”

 

~

 

“Jiyong?”

 

Mihyo had literally just been seconds away from finally drifting to sleep, around an hour or so after Seungri had left. But then, like an alarm clock, the doorbell had rung out loud and clear throughout the whole apartment. Mihyo had forced herself out of bed, glad she was already dressed in one of Seungri’s old shirts that just about covered her lingerie-clad form, and went to answer the door to whoever the was knocking in practically the middle of the night.

 

Only to find, dressed from head to toe in pure white, G-Dragon on her doorstep.

 

Mihyo suddenly wished she’d buttoned up the shirt maybe two or three buttons more, or that she wasn’t wearing something quite so flimsy and see-through.

 

“What are you doing here?” Mihyo couldn’t help but ask, trying not to yawn. She was way too tired for this . Maybe this was all a dream. Seriously, what kind of ing business did Jiyong have here at eleven o’ clock at night?

 

“Mihyo…” Jiyong breathed out a little sigh as he took in her scantily clad, rumpled-just-out-of-bed form. His eyes ran up and down her lithe body, extremely appreciative of the barely done up white button-down, just translucent enough so he could see her black lacy Cosabella lingerie underneath, ! She was god damn freaking y, and it was killing him to stand there and not ravage her amazingly hot body. Patience, he told himself.

 

“Y-Yes…?” Mihyo answered nervously. She didn’t like the way Jiyong was looking at her. She could literally feel him undressing her with his sharp, careful eyes, taking his sweet, sweet time in enjoying the sight before him.

 

Not that there was really much left to undress.

 

Jiyong gave another little sigh as he slowly lifted his head to gaze at her with wounded puppy-dog eyes, wide and wavering. “I’m so sorry…”

 

Mihyo frowned. “What…?”

 

“Seungri…”

 

“What about him?” Mihyo sharply demanded, assertive and aggressive upon mention of her boyfriend. She stared fixatedly at Jiyong in icy silence, daring him to continue.

 

“At the party, I saw him…with another girl.”

 

What?”

 

Jiyong looked up from turning the many various rings round and round on his slim fingers to check Mihyo, who was blankly staring out the window at the Seoul skyline like she wasn’t really seeing it. Her normally cool yet alert gaze was blank, deflated. Defeated. God, it hurt Jiyong to see her in this state. But he had to continue. To deliver the final blow.

 

“They were dancing. Then they were hugging. Then they were kissing. Then I saw them leave the party. Together.”

 

Jiyong had seen no such thing and his sneaky rat self very well knew it. But what he had seen, or, well, overheard, was the delightful titbit of information he’d overheard from the DMC between Youngbae and Seungri.

 

Jiyong had already known that it was a bold move to force Seungri to come out on his anniversary without Mihyo, but he knew it would be the perfect way to rile up things between the couple. That had already been part of his initial intentions. It just so happened that Seungri had begun spilling his life story to Youngbae whilst Jiyong was conveniently placed nearby, out of sight but close enough to hear that Mihyo didn’t even take explanations for cheating when it came to Seungri. It was simply the end of the line. It was the perfect catalyst for the perfect plan that had instantly, at that very moment, hatched within the leader’s ingenious brain. Jiyong had then quickly vanished into the crowd during the hubbub of Daesung and Seunghyun suddenly putting in an appearance. He hadn’t thought Seungri had seen him. Jiyong had been very careful to steer clear of Seungri all evening in case he somehow got wind of what Jiyong was trying to do.

 

Of what Jiyong was trying to take.

 

Or rather, who.

 

“I’m so sorry…” Jiyong whispered, but Mihyo was cutting him off again already.

 

“I don’t believe you!” Mihyo spat, whirling around and stalking towards the couch, where she swiftly collapsed. She buried her face into one of the various overstuffed cushions that dotted the sofa, as though trying to block it all out.

 

“They were practically undressing right there…” Jiyong hinted, trailing off. Mihyo flinched. 

 

“I just don’t believe this…” She whispered, dropping the cushion and hugging her skinny arms to herself. Mihyo shook her head, frowning as though still trying to process it all. “I…I told him to never contact me ever again if he ever cheats on me. That we’re…done.” She realised aloud. “Over…”

 

The last word echoed throughout the silence that immediately followed, falling over the room like a suffocating blanket. Mihyo stood up, still mumbling to herself. “I have to pack…I have to get out…to leave…”

 

“You know I’m always here for you,” Jiyong murmured, stepping forward to gently grab her wrist. Mihyo looked up at him, surprised. Softly massaging the delicate inside of her wrist with his thumb, Jiyong smoothly continued. “You can always come to me when you have nowhere else to go. You know that.”

 

Mihyo’s breath hitched. Jiyong was dangerous, and Mihyo knew something wasn’t right here. Jiyong could potentially be so bewitching when he wanted to be, his charms other-worldly. And yet…it was just so hard to say no, especially to him.

 

“Th-Thanks…” Mihyo breathed out, her shoulders sagging. She suddenly felt exhausted.  

 

Jiyong finally smiled. It was a slow but sure smile, his red lips curving upwards and pulling back to reveal his ice-white teeth in all their glory, almost bared like a wolf’s.

 

“My pleasure.”

 

~

 

“Language, Seungri.” Youngbae didn’t even bat an eyelid at Seungri’s hellish screech; only intent on correcting the younger’s language. “Yeah. He was here, but I saw him heading out the door not all that long ago.”

 

“What the ?!” Seungri repeated, this close to smashing his face on the bar out of frustration, fury and plain ing irony.

 

“Seungri…”

 

“I’m going home.” Seungri announced flatly. He stood up and quickly pushed his way through the crowd towards the exit without so much as a goodbye to Youngbae or the hysterically giggling Seunghyun and Daesung duo.

 

Seungri felt as if he hadn’t slept for a hundred years as he dragged himself out of the elevator, finally reaching their apartment. He unlocked the front door, deciding not to announce his arrival in case Mihyo was asleep. Not bothering to turn on the lights, he shut the door behind him and headed straight for the bedroom. Edging towards the room, he should’ve noticed the light streaming through the slightly ajar door. Imagine his surprise when he pushed it open to find Mihyo, on the floor, along with an open suitcase. Packing the suitcase.

 

“What are you…” Seungri trailed off as he took in the scene. Mihyo didn’t reply, too busy folding up her clothes and slapping them inside the bag. 

 

“Oh my god!” Seungri screamed. This couldn’t be ing happening, this seriously, really, genuinely could not be happening! She couldn’t leave him because stupid ing G-Dragon had forced him to go drinking on their anniversary! Seungri knew he shouldn’t have gone out! It was all a mistake!

 

“Baby, please! I’m so sorry, please, just, stop! What are you doing?! You’re not-you can’t-!” Seungri gasped wordlessly, too distressed to even form full sentences. Mihyo glared up at him witheringly from the floor.

 

“I thought I told you not to bull me!” Mihyo snarled, slamming the lid down and zipping it up so quickly the lining almost got caught.

 

“I promise I will never do it again, baby, please!” Seungri begged, desperate to save his own skin and their freaking relationship! He knew she was upset earlier, but he hadn’t realised to this extent! She just had to know that he would never ever leave her alone on their anniversary ever again, if only she’d give him another chance! Seungri crouched down on the floor beside Mihyo just as she stood up.

 

“ off!” Mihyo screamed, her eyes wide and frenzied with rage. She was so struck with fury; she was practically vibrating on the spot. How dare Seungri beg for forgiveness when she had explicitly stated that he was never to speak a word to her ever again should he ever cheat on her?! The very nerve of him! He was probably so drunk that he couldn’t even remember her telling him, that bastard!

 

“I swear, never again!”

 

“Stop spouting useless crap!”

 

“I’ll make it up to you, just, please!”

 

“Impossible!” Mihyo spat, dragging the case across the floor.

 

“But why-“

 

“I’m leaving.”

 

“No!” Seungri chased after her, running down the hallway towards the front door. He tried to block the exit, but she roughly elbowed him out of the way. “But where-where to?! You can’t, you just can’t, baby, please-”

 

“Jiyong’s place.”

 

Seungri stopped flailing for a split-second as those two words sunk into his brain, completely still.

 

Jiyong’s place.

 

Jiyong’s.

 

Place.

 

Jiyong.

 

WHAT THE ACTUAL ?!?!” There were just so many actual god damn things wrong with that sentence, Seungri could barely breathe, his mind automatically going into overdrive. “No. No. No. NO! WHAT THE ?! NO, JUST NO! JESUS, CHRIST, ING-NO!

 

But his howls were in vain, as the front door quietly clicked shut behind him. Mihyo had walked right out of his life without so much as a goodbye, leaving Seungri all by himself to the sound of his own screams.

 

And now it was just too quiet.

 

Seungri couldn’t believe it. He’d lost his girlfriend of over three years under less than five minutes. It was just so fast, it was like it hadn’t even happened. Seungri wished he could turn back time to three years ago. Even if they had an inevitable break up at the end, at least he’d have a good three years with Mihyo; the best of his life. But now he’d lost her thanks to one mistake, one wrong step, one abandoned night. And now she was gone, just like that.

 

Seungri stifled a sob as he sank to the floor, completely drained.

 

Why the was life so unfair?

 

~

 

Jiyong opened the door wearing nothing but an Egyptian cotton towel around his waist. Oh, and shower water, with his blonde hair still wet and mussed.

 

“Would it kill you to put on some clothes?” Mihyo growled, automatically averting her eyes. Jiyong only grinned.

 

Girls in hostile mode equals foxy as ?

 

“Hello to you, too,” Jiyong answered coolly, still smirking calmly. “Is that really any way to greet me when you’ve clearly got your luggage with you?”

 

Mihyo was a girl who, similar to Seungri, rarely and barely ever felt embarrassment or shame. But at that very moment, she blushed bright pink, her usually alabaster cheeks heating faster than a gas stove.

 

Jiyong only seemed to love her embarrassed, blushing state even more. He merely took her bag and pulled her inside, quickly shutting the door behind her.

 

“Besides,” Jiyong continued lightly as he led her into the front room. “I seem to recall you not being exactly fully dressed when I turned up on your doorstep either?” He flashed his bright white teeth once again with a seductive smile, leering wolfishly at Mihyo.

 

Mihyo blushed an even deeper shade of scarlet. “That was-I-”

 

“It’s okay.” Jiyong’s secretive smile seemed to suggest he was more than just ‘okay’ with her choice of attire back there. He leaned down, closer to Mihyo before he whispered oh-so-quietly in her ear. “Just such an incredible sight for sore eyes such as mine.”

 

“Sore from toking on weed!” Mihyo snorted, swiftly coming to her senses in the nick of time and taking a quick step back. Jiyong’s gaze immediately hardened.

 

“The idol life…it-it’s tough, you know?” Jiyong shrugged. H bit his lip as he looked away, apparently indifferent.

 

Mihyo also shrugged back. “Sure it is.”

 

There was a wonderful, peaceful moment of silence before Jiyong launched his first attack.

 

“Look, things are hard now, and I barely ever get a moment to myself-“

 

“Tough enough to roll it up and smoke it away along with all your brain cells.”

 

“-I don’t even get enough time to sleep for a whole hour, and I feel like death every single time I have to force my eyes open to replay my non-stop schedule every single day-”

 

“Then why the don’t you just quit? Seungri’s living pretty much the same life as you, but he’s not an arrogant pothead.”

 

Jiyong narrowed his eyes at Mihyo, now truly pissed off. “He cheated on you,” Jiyong spat, his face contorting in disgust. “He lied to you and betrayed you, he freaking played you-”

 

“No need to remind me, thanks.” Mihyo interrupted quietly. Jiyong fell silent.

 

“It’s only because I care.” Jiyong argued, sighing as he glared down at the floor.

 

“As do I.” Mihyo countered. Jiyong’s head immediately snapped up like a dog’s ears to a whistle.

 

“You do?” He whispered incredulously, hardly believing his luck.

 

Mihyo wrung her now ring-less hands uncomfortably as she stared at anywhere but Jiyong. “Y-Yes…” She admitted. “Look, just because…you know…doesn’t mean I don’t care about you. It’s…It’s because-”

 

Mihyo suddenly found herself wrapped in Jiyong’s tight embrace, his arms clasped around her back as he closely hugged her to his bare, dripping chest.

 

“H-Hey…” Mihyo squirmed beneath Jiyong’s solid grip. Water dripped down from his hair onto her cheek.

 

“Come on, baby.” He cajoled, nuzzling her ear. “You know you can’t deny me. And you’re such a bad girl, the way you keep teasing me…I’m gonna make you scream for me tonight…” 

 

“What.”

 

Mihyo and Jiyong whipped around to see Seungri stood by the door, eyes narrowed and his jaw tensed. His very own spare key to Jiyong’s apartment was gripped in one hand, his balled fist in the other. All three of them began to speak at once.

 

“Seungri?!”

 

“What the actual ?!

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“What am I doing here?” Seungri gave a bark of unsmiling laughter. “Say, I don’t know, hyung. My girlfriend walks out on me on our anniversary, only to tell me she’s shacking up at your place? Do you honestly think a reckless idiot like me won’t chase after her or even be a little bit suspicious? Then I walk in here, only to find she’s basically hooking up with you. That’s what I’m doing here.”   

 

“I wouldn’t be the only one to cheat on a night like this, would I?” Mihyo hissed, glaring daggers at Seungri.

 

Seungri only frowned. “What?”

 

. Jiyong had to shut Seungri down before he could reveal the truth. Otherwise he’d be ed, and definitely not in the ual sense.

 

Battle options:

a)      Punch to the face

b)      Gaho/Jolie/Mari attack (Although they’re at Vita Dolce…)

c)      Start viciously making out with Mihyo just for the hell of it

 

Without warning, Jiyong seized Mihyo’s shoulders, pursed his lips and ducked down to forcefully meets hers. However, before he could even reach , Seungri’s fist, the one clutching the key, made contact with Jiyong’s angular jaw. The elder was knocked off his feet and immediately thrown to the ground from the sheer force of the punch, blood streaming out his nose and lip, and down his cheek from where the key had slashed into him. Roaring at the top of his lungs, Seungri charged forward, seconds away from pummelling Jiyong’s pretty face into the ground. However, Mihyo promptly stuck out her foot, and Seungri tripped, flew across the floor and landed with a thump. He rolled over to his side, winded and temporarily finding himself unable to make any audible noise.

 

“What the actual is wrong with the two of you?!” Mihyo shouted, staring down at the two pitiful men rolling around on the floor, in pain. She neatly folded her arms in disapproval. “You’re top class music artists, not a pair of prehistoric apes! I thought people watched you on TV to see your music videos, not the Big Bang version of the ing Discovery Channel! Christ!”

 

Struggling to actually speak words without gasping, Seungri begun. “This dip was trying to mack on my girl, what the do you expect me to do? Sit there and watch you guys turn it into a o?”

 

“I am not your girl, Lee Seunghyun.” Mihyo took a warning step towards her apparently now ex-boyfriend all sprawled out on the floor like a bug trapped on a windscreen. “Not ever since you ing cheated on me on our anniversary, you miserable piece of .”

   

“What the hell are you talking about?” Seungri demanded, just about lifting his head far enough so he could glare at Mihyo. “I have no idea what you’re-mmphh!

 

Somewhere in the middle of Seungri’s whining, Jiyong had somehow regained enough strength to attempt to suffocate Seungri, having immediately reached over and trying to smother him with his bony forearm upon sensing Seungri’s revelation.

 

“Jiyong, what the ?! Cut it out!” Mihyo snapped, bending down to try and pry his arm off Seungri’s rapidly reddening face.

 

“He needs to die, Mihyo, he’s a liar! A cheater and a liar!” Jiyong yelled, shoving his forearm down on Seungri’s face so hard that it felt like his teeth were beginning to bend backwards. Upon this realisation, Seungri took the initiative and clamped his jaw down, sinking his teeth into Jiyong’s tattooed arm. Jiyong immediately let go with a shout, and Seungri shot to his feet, clutching Mihyo’s shoulders and gazing desperately into her eyes.

 

“What the ?! I never cheated on you! Never have, never will! And especially not tonight of all nights! Jiyong is the liar here! Baby, you’ve got to believe me, please! I came home to you packing and screaming at me no reason, well, apart from the fact that I abandoned you on our anniversary because the dip on the floor here demanded I go out to some stupid promo party. I’m confused as , I don’t know what’s happening or why my world is falling down all around me, but you’ve walked out of my life just like that, and I have no clue why. I’m…” Seungri swallowed, his vision going blurry as his eyes undeniably welled up with tears. “I’m hurt. You’re gone. Forever. I lost you without any reason why. I’m scared. Was it me? What did I do? Can’t I fix it? Won’t you forgive me, for whatever it is I did? Don’t you know…” Seungri hiccupped, unable to stop the tears rolling down his face. “Don’t you know I love you? So much? I’m so sorry for whatever it is I did to you. But, please, I’ll do anything to make it up to you. Anything, if you’ll just take me back. Just…please…don’t leave me. Please. I love you so much. I can’t lose you. I just can’t.” Seungri openly sobbed.

 

Mihyo’s lips parted wordlessly. Why the hell had she come up with such a god damn stupid rule in the first place? ‘If you ever cheat, we’re automatically over’? Love was ruthless and won out against all, no matter the obstacles. She should’ve known from the start. If she loved Seungri, nothing could ever come between them. There was nothing they couldn’t fix. Seungri could kill her for all she cared, and she wouldn’t so much as wish to retaliate.

 

Yeah, love makes you freaking stupid like that. But it’s worth it in the end.

 

“Baby…” Mihyo murmured, stepping forward to wrap her arms around his shivering frame and bury her own tear-streaked face in his chest. “I’m sorry. So sorry. I’m sorry that I ever doubted you for a single second. I’m sorry I hurt you. I just love you so much. I was so afraid of getting hurt, and when I actually was…I realised I loved you that much more. It doesn’t matter how hurt I am. For as long as I love you, I’ll endure anything. I love you, Seunghyun.” She whispered his name as she lifted her lips to his. Seungri kissed back eagerly, clutching her with a mixture of pure love, relief and joy.

 

“I can turn on the waterworks, too, if that’s what it takes to win you over!” Jiyong cut in, groaning slightly as he got back on his feet. Met by two murderous gazes, Jiyong threw his hands in the air, immediately backing off. He knew when he’d lost. He’d already gone more than far enough.

 

“We’re leaving.” Seungri growled, finally extracting his lips from Mihyo’s. He tightly clasped his girlfriend’s hand in his own and took her suitcase in the other. He’d deal with Jiyong another day. He refused to let the meddling leader further ruin their anniversary any further than he already had.

 

Jiyong watched them head towards the door. He may have lost the battle, but the war wasn’t over just yet.

 

He’d make sure of it.

 

“Yah, Mihyo!” Jiyong called out. Mihyo whipped around to pin the older man with a frosty glare. Jiyong grinned, his lips as he prepared to resume; to ultimately annihilate Seungri once and for all. It was only going to get so much better from here on out.

 

“Just hurry up and ditch that loser already. Then we can finally get back together. It’s been a long time, you know? You may not have been the first girl I ever dated, but at the very least, I’ll make sure you’re the last.”

 

Mihyo halted in her tracks, absolutely motionless as though she’d been frozen on the spot. Seungri looked like he’d just been hit round the head by a tonne of bricks, as pale as a sheet. Shaking, he slowly turned away from Mihyo to Jiyong, as he barely croaked out a response.

 

“What…the …?!”