LOVE HURTS

SEUNGRIxYOU/OC ONE SHOTS

Title: LOVE HURTS

Word count: 502

Summary: Ouch.

AN: Crashing into doors by accident is never fun. I would know.

 

[She wanted to tell him how much she loved him, but…]

 

“What?! Baby, it’s not my fault!” Seungri spluttered with laughter at the sight of his girlfriend glaring furiously up at him from the hospital bed. “I wasn’t the one who went and told to you to slam your jaw into the door!”

 

Mihyo narrowed her normally wide eyes into even thinner slits, squinting so hard she could barely see the image of the hysterically laughing Seungri.

 

‘I wouldn’t have walked into the ing door in the first place if it wasn’t for you!’ She silently cursed, unsuccessfully trying not to flex her jaw with anger since the anaesthesia had yet to take effect.

 

It had all happened earlier that afternoon when Mihyo had come home to overhear Seungri on the phone, bragging to Jiyong or someone or the other about how many fangirls had pitched up to his drama promo event, really pretty girls at that. Mihyo had tried to ignore her annoyingly obnoxious boyfriend, nor let any signs of jealousy show, but she had failed at both. Upon noticing his girlfriend was looking less than pleased, Seungri jumped up to quell any tantrum Mihyo planned on throwing. However, he was cut short, as Mihyo whipped around and attempted to flounce out the room.

 

Except she’d forgotten that she’d shut the door behind her, and she’d immediately crashed chin-first into it.

  

And now, here they were, at the hospital’s minor injury unit, waiting for the x-ray scans.

 

“Nothing broken, and no teeth lost or damaged. Internal bleeding, but that’ll heal overnight. Just visible surface bruising. It’ll be sore for a few days, so make sure to be careful.” The doctor announced. Seungri’s face lit up like a Christmas tree. In comparison, Mihyo remained just as stony looking.

 

“I’ll take good care of her, doctor, don’t worry.” Seungri declared, grinning as he tightly wrapped his arms around Mihyo, who struggled to wriggle away as her overly affectionate boyfriend snuggled up to her.

 

The doctor flared his already large nostrils with annoyance, clearly irked by the young couple’s annoying amount of PDA. “Keep your jaw as still as possible whilst it’s healing, so I’m afraid you’ll have to cut back on the kissing.” He retorted, before stalking out the room and slamming the door behind him as Seungri immediately began planting kisses all over Mihyo’s face. She glared at him, silently telling him to stop.

 

“What?” Seungri only smirked. “You can’t kiss me. But I can kiss you all I like. Tough break.” He yawned, cuddling Mihyo even closer than before.

 

“It that I can’t kiss your lips for a while, though.” Seungri mused aloud. Mihyo remained silent, practically falling asleep from the painkillers.

 

“But,” Seungri suddenly turned to face Mihyo, pinning her with his sparkling gaze. Mihyo merely stared back, wondering what her boyfriend had in store this time.

 

“I can definitely kiss you down there, right?”

 

Mihyo didn’t even have to speak to tell him it was a definite yes.