One

HEART KNOWS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Leave me alone!!!! Kwon Jiyong screamed to his nurse, that was inside his private room.

 

"But Mr. Kwon, you need to drink this medicine." The nurse said and handed him the glass of water, but it only ended on the tiled floor broke into pieces. 

 

"Leave,  leave, leave!!! He screamed.

 

Kwon Jiyong, a spoiled brat and only JK corporation heir has been confined at the hospital for almost two years now, waiting for an eye donor. He was blind caused of a car accident that happened two years ago. He was 18 years old back then, a cocky, arrogant, and a bully to those who couldn't full his eyes.

***

Two years ago

 

Jiyong was a fourth-year high school student, Mr. Popular, and a player. He enjoys playing with girls, but there's a certain girl he loathed the most, or that's what they said, Sandara Park, the girl that heads over heels toward him. 

 

She's a quiet girl, so innocent, and a wallflower of their school. Every day she was being bullied, because of how she dressed up, like a nerd, with thick glasses and braces.

 

She's quiet and shy, but she doesn't feel ashamed to show her attraction toward Jiyong openly. Every morning she waited for him in the parking lot to give him her gift and letter, which always ended up in the trash can, but she didn't get tired. She also slipped a note in his locker telling him how much she liked him and was willing to do whatever he wanted.

 

* * *

 

"Jiyong, here's your homework. I already answered it." Dara smiled and handed him his notebook. Teasing voices if their classmate erupted inside their room angered Jiyong. He ripped the notebook and through it to her face, then stood up, towering over her.

 

"Yah! Nerd stops dreaming and stops flirting at me. You're making me want to throw up." Jiyong said in disgust, eyeing her from head to toe.

 

"Gosh, my grandma is better to look than you. You're an eyesore." Jiyong mocked, earning a round of laughter from their classmate.

 

Dara bites her lower lips, embarrassed. She quickly crouched down and picked up the ripped notebook, and went to her seat, head hanging down.

 

That's what her life every day. She lives her almost four years in high school madly in love with the worst guy in their school, and she is Jiyong's slave. He doesn't like her. He mocks her and bullies her, but every time he needs help with their subject Dara is the one that he runs to, and he orders her around like her servant.

 

"Nerd, take down notes for me." 

 

"Nerd, buy me food."

 

"Nerd, carry my bag."

 

"Nerd, do my homework."

 

"Nerd, buy me drinks."

 

"Nerd, massage my back.

 

"Nerd, massage my arms and leg."

 

But she was the luckiest girl in their school because she was the only one who could touch him like that and no other girls. She's the only girl who can sit beside him ever since they were freshmen. Jiyong always dragged her to sit beside him, and his reason why he did that.

 

"So that you're near me every time I need you."  

 

Sometimes his friends think that the real reason he always wanted Dara beside him is that he grows feelings toward her, but every time Dara gives him some gift and a letter, he always throws it, curses her, and mocks her. They can't read him why he's keeping Dara beside him if he loathes her. 

 

But one day, there's a transferred student in their school. His name is Choi Seunghyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter