Chapter 2

Miss Tomboy Fallen in love?

Chapter 2

 

 

A red haired girl strode her way confidently infront of the class not forgetting to sway her hips seductively. hiking up her skirt once in a while to reveal her creamy legs making all the boys drool.

 

When she was finally at the teachers side, she made her introduction.

“Hi.” she said with a smirk  “I’m Park Bom and I am obviously the new student."

She noticed all the guys were staring at her so she gave them a flirtatious wink.

 

 

 

Right at that moment everything went from orderly to pure chaotic

 

 

Some were shouting their cellphone numbers

Some of  the boys were even on their knees practically begging for her to be their girlfriend

Some were giving her flying kisses and even making heart shapes with their hands 

not to mention the girls who were bawling at the side seeing their guys surrendering just like that

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I LOVE YOU"

" MY NUMBER PLEASE SAVE IT!!!0006578986899!!!!!!"

" HUWAAAAAHHHH!!! OUR BOYS HAD BEEN HYPNOTIZED!"

" MWA! MWA! MY BODY IS READY PARK BOM!!MY BODY IS READY!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"EVERYONE BE QUIET!!" Ms. Lao roared

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone settled down after hearing Ms. Lao's ear splitting shriek and silence once again consumed them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"hihihihihihihi~" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"AND WHY ARE YOU GIGGLING PARK BOM!?!?"

 

 

 

 

 

*sigh*

 

 

 

 

==========

 

Bom is the name given by her mother. She has long red fiery hair that reached just above her buttocks. Her celebrity-like  face is framed with her big ,round eyes matching perfectly with her hour glass body and not to mention her perfect barbie doll legs.

 

==========

 

 

 

 

 

“OK Ms. Bom, you can sit—“Ms. Lao said breathlessly while looking for a vacant seat.

“ah ~There, beside Miss Park.”

 

Bom shrugged her shoulders and walked swiftly across the class, still more eyes were following her.

When she was seated, she deliberately crossed her legs to show off her creamy legs for the whole class to see. Then she pulled a pink fluffy handkerchief from her bag and laid it on her desk.

 

“Hey there!” said Bom, jerking her head to the side where Dara is currently sitting. “I’m Bom and you are?”

 

 

 

—long pause.

 

 

 

 

“Dara.” she said tonelessly without taking a single glance at her.

 

“Uhhh Okay.” said Bom, raising her right eyebrow, rolling her eyes a bit.

 

“I saw that.” said Dara with a smirk.

 

“Err- Just for the record, I don’t like you.” Said Bom carelessly.

 

“Oh!”  Dara dramatically said  while clutching her chest with matching fained enthusiasm.

"Our feelings are mutual". she answered boredly

 

Bom took a moment to regain her composure and decided  not to answer anymore.

 

Anger will give me wrinkles 

 

 

she reasoned out inwardly

 


 

 

 

The hours snailed by. Everyone were yawning.Dara fell asleep on her desk, narrowly not listening to teacher. Only Seungri seemed to be positively awake.

 

The bell rang and everyone made a mad rush toward the exit. Then Bom fixed her things up and calmly followed, leaving the sleeping Dara.

 

Bom walked into the school canteen. She started picking up foods; apple, milk and a slice of cake, the put it on her tray. Luckily there was an empty table, she quickly strode off.

 

While she was carefully eating her cake,Bom caught sight of a guy wearing a pair of glasses staring at her, standing beside the table.

 

He’s tall, low ebb when it comes to fashion (nerdy look) and black flat hair. He wore big nerdy glasses that almost covered his face and braces on his teeth.

 

Who is the dude?


 

 

A/N:

Hola!!!!!

Sorry for the laaaaaaaaaaattttttteeeeee update. I was so so so busy with school and stuff .

Well here it is! Chapter 2.

 Please comment and subscribe.I promise to update as early as i can.

Also credits to  BobaTea__ for the awesome poster! ^^

https://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/570424

p.s 

sorry for the grammar errors 

lablab <3laugh