Chapter 6

Miss Tomboy Fallen in love?

2 weaks before prom

 

 

 

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! I'M FLYING!! FASTER! DARA! FASTER!!"  Seungri squealed while riding behind Dara on her motorcyle heading to school.

 

 

"Next time take the bus" Dara said coldly

 

 

"SHUTUP MOM!"  Seungri rolled his eyes, shaking his booty to the beat of the music they were currently listening at the moment almost causing dara to lose her grip.

 

 

 "Would you stay still!?!"  Dara reprimanded 

 

 

"YEAH FANTASTIC BABY~!!! GDRAGON OPPA I LOVE YOU~ " He shrieked ignoring his sister for he was too consumed by the music, he even closed his eyes. Dara just mentally facepalmed at her brother's antics

 

 

 

 

Luckily they arrived safely except for Dara's hair who was sticking out in a million directions because Seungri kept on insisting her to drive faster.

 

 

"Thanks for the ride Daraaaaa~" He sang, shimmering his way off the motorbike before planting a kiss on her forehead.

 

 

"Ewwwwww, Now you're virus is all over my forehead" Dara said digustingly while wiping her forehead. Seungri winked at her before skipping his way to their classroom

 

 

While Dara was heading to her classroom. A figure was currently leaning on the wall, blocking her way. She was about to walk past it when it suddenly blocked her way.

 

 

"Hi My lady" He smiled. Dara scanned the area for possible people he might be talking to.

 

 

"No silly, I'm talking to you" He grinned.

 

 

"Okay" She boredly answered before walking pass him.

 

 

"Wait! uhmmm...uhhh go to prom with me!" He accidently said before covering his mouth. Dara turned around and stared at him like he had grown two heads.

 

 

"What?" She asked.

 

He didn't answer.

 

She slowly approached him and grabbed his collar, glaring at him

 

"First, you said you like me BUT I know you didn't meant it so I didn't think too much about it and Now you're asking me to go to prom with you? What game are you playing Kwon? She said with pure sweet venom dripping ing her tone.

 

 

He was confused. Why was she so angry? He smirked when a thought came up.

 

 

"Don't tell me no one had asked you to a "date" before?" He asked, Totally amused. 

 

 

Dara blushed. She clenched the sleeves of her T-shirt and looked down

 

 

"Don't play with me, I'm different" She looked up and glared at him which took him by surprise. She then turned around and walked away.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 Dara opened the door to their classroom with the objective to sleep on her confortable desk. She didn't get much sleep last night for Seungri kept on jumping up and down on her bed demanding for her to reveal that she and Jiyong are "dating"

 

 

"Daraaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She waved her hands like a little kid

 

 

"You sound like Seungri" Dara cringed at the thought of her brother

 

 

"Dara! guess what! I asked a boy to the prom!" She exclaimed enthusiastically, ignoring Dara's comment

 

 

"uhuh--wait! You personally asked a boy to the prom?" Dara asked feeling confused

 

 

"Yes!! Are you going to ask me who????" Bom couldn't contain her excitement

 

 

"Okay, who?" Dara asked uninterested

 

 

 

"It's Jiyong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

 

 

 

*******************************

UPDATED!!!!! *laughs like a hyena*

Sorry for the grammar errors but who cares right? haha 

Don't forget to comment and vote!