Chapter 3

Miss Tomboy Fallen in love?

Chapter 3

 

 

“Can I—“ said the guy but Bom cut in: “Uno! (BTW Bom speaks Spanish) I know how to punch… hardcore.” She said coldly while rubbing her knuckles.

 

She shot him a glare filled with pure sweet venom  that his face turned pale. He took a step backward, shivering.

Suddenly he felt a pat on his shoulder. It was Dara.

 

“So this is how you make friends.. ey~Bom?” Dara said while smiling nastily 

 

Silence consumed the cafeteria.

 

“Oh my god! Is this your boyfriend?!” said Bom followed by a mocking laugh. “I’m sorry if i was rude but face it he really disgusts me. Oh wait. No, actually the both of you disgust me!”

 

Dozens of people surrounded them trying to get a glimpse of the cat fight. They were causing such a scene that everyone were whispering around them.

 

Well while Seungri was---

 

 

 

 

“Go! Dara! Punch her on the face!!!!! Dara!!!!!!!! WOHOOOThats my sister out there!!!!! ” he roared.

 

 

 

Dara was about to speak but she was cut short as Jiyong, the school heartthrob/kingka/womanizer slash and alot more slashes, flung his arm around her shoulders.

 

“What’s all this?” Jiyong said.

 

Dara strongly nudge him on the ribs.

 

“Ouch! !” He winced ,clutching his ribs. He was about to curse again but when he noticed the crowd he just flashed them his famous gummy smile.

 

He then gave a wink to a bunch of girls who were huddled up on the other side of the cafeteria. That led to squeals,blushing and fainting but mostly fainting.

 

“Move along guys! There is nothing to see here.They are just fighting over me. That’s all!” Jiyong anounced to the crowd that eventually went back to their respective tables.

 

Bom stared at Jiyong, face red probably from all the anger  when suddenly he smiled at her.Then out of the blue she rushed out of the canteen in high speed, seems like she can’t handle the intensity.

 

“Oh, she’s gone now.” Dara said uninterested. “The table’s free, you can sit here now.”

 

The guy with glasses walked stiffly toward the table.

 

“I covered up for you back there, you should thank me!” Jiyong said proudly.

 

“Than—“ said the guy but again was cut short.

 

“Shut up, Jiyong!” said Dara sharply.

 

“Are you new here? I’m Dara by the way and you are?” said Dara with a genuine smile.

 

“He’s name is Top, my new classmate. He is a transferee  from uuuuuuuummmmmm… I forgot the name of the school” said Jiyong quickly “but who cares. Yeah! He’s new here!”

 

Top nodded with enthusiasm.

 

“ I’m not talking to you. DamnThis is my first time talking to you since i enrolled here and I already hate you” She snarled while staring at him with pure disgust.

 

“aww I love you too babe.” Jiyong said with a wink

 

"That won't work on me" Dara said then eventually walked out not before throwing one last dirty look at him.

 

 

 

Jiyong smirked while staring at Dara's retreating back.

 


 

 

The bell rang, it means that it is the start of afternoon classes.

 

 

Dara entered the room, not knowing that everybody was talking about her. She returned to her seat plopping her feet on the desk. shen then squinted at the window.

 

Bom is still not there.

 

 

“Dara, is it true? That you and Bom are fighting over Jiyong?!?!” said Seungri enthusiastically.

 

“Eeeeh?!” Dara yelled, Shocked

 

 

 

“We’re FIGHTING OVER JIYONG?!”


 

 

 

A/N:

Hola!!

Third chapter done! BOOYAH!!!!! So what do you think? 

please subscribe and comment! and sorry for grammar errors.

lablab <3 laugh