Chapter 4

Miss Tomboy Fallen in love?

Dara’s POV

 

Jiyong? who the hell is Jiyong?Oh yeah that guy with the weird gummy smiles. And what? me and Bom are fighting over him?

 

I was deep in thought that I failed to notice Bom sitting down. The shuffling of her chair broke me out of my trance. I stared at her, hmm Puffy eyes, runny nose, messy hair, yepp  its obvious that she cried.

 

"What are you looking at!?!" she snarled wiping her face.

 

I just stared at her boredly and decided she wasn't an interesting life form to look at, so I shift my attention to the window, the birds were  more interesting than her.

 

I felt a poke at my side, I ignored her

 

"Hey.." she whispered  I ignored her

 

"Hey" she said louder this time still poking my side.  I still ignored her

 

"Hey!" she kicked my chair so hard that i fell sideways.

 

"WHAT THE @#$%^&*" I shouted sending her my most traumatizing glare

 

She just smiled at me sweetly and said  " You were ignoring me hehe"

 

I was going to land punch on her pretty face when I heard her sob. What!?! is she faking?

 

She was covering her face with her hair but I saw her tears clearly.  I sighed.

 

"Hey." I poked her with my foot. She looked up staring at me for who knows how long.

 

Then suddenly a wide smile curved on her lips. She then excitedly held my hands.

 

 Omyghad skinship

 

"Let's walk home together!" She said with so much energy. What? is she  Bipolar or something.

 

"uhhh" I tried to think of an excuse.

 

"Please! I saw your house, Its actually pretty near from my house PUHLEAAAASE." 

 

She showed me her puppy eyes. Ew

 

Then an evil thought crossed my mind

 

"Fine, BUT Don't ever kick me again or I'll slit your throat.' I said darkly

 

She paled. Hah! Hell yeah Barbie princes, beat that!. Before she could answer I cut her off

 

"ANDDD you have to wear Black tomorrow. Not PINK, but BLACK got it ?" I smirked Because I know she never in her life weared black.

She sighed.

 

 

"Fine"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara's POV

 

 

I am currently hiding from Bom. While we were walking home, she suddenly grabbed my arm and dragged me to the mall buying all sorts of Frilly and most importantly PINK clothes for me. 

 

I peeked out of my hiding place when I catch a glimpse of Bom looking frantically for me like a mother looking for her lost child, holding a pair of pink dresses. I zoomed out of my hiding place and ran to the nearest store which is a liquor bar. Good I need a drink.

 

I sat on the stool in front of the bar. The bartender was shocked at first to see an underage teen but when I showed him my fake id, he immediately calmed.

"What would you like Ms.?"

 

"One Rosemary margarita please" I answered him

 

In a matter of minutes my drink was ready. I downed of it all in one go, feeling the bitter taste of alcohol in my throat. I looked behind me surveying if Bom was still there. When the close was clear, I stood up after putting some bills on the bar. When turning around I Bumped into some fugly girl in her mid 30's, spilling her drink all over me.

 

"Watch where you're going!" She shouted

 

I breathed in, I was already in a bad mood in the first place.

 

"Apologize" I said plainly giving her a sweet smile.

 

The girl chuckled. "You're the one who bumped into me so you should be apologizing you " 

 

My eyes narrowed at her. I gave her my most deadly glare

 

"Apologize or I'll ask those guys in the corner to you ." I said darkly

 

I can see the girl shivering from fear. She bowed her head then apologized. Quickly going the other direction.

 

*Sigh*  I think i need another drink before Bom Finds me

"Dara~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

 

Speak of the Devil

 

When Bom reached me she immediately circled her arms around my frame giving me a tight hug. 

"Where were you? I bought a dress that totally suits you! and its not even pink! Lets hurry home so you can try it on."  She said while dragging my small body to the exit.

 

Help

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's POV

 

What the two didn't know that a guy was observing them from a far since the time they entered the mall.  Particularly observing Dara.

 

The guy smirked ”You're so Interesting" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 I'm Back!   *Laughs like a maniac*

 Super Late update sorryyy.

Its been a busy year for me 

Dont forget to vote, Subscribe and comment

xxxx