Meet the Park Family

Miss Tomboy Fallen in love?

Chapter 1

 

 

 

     

       A loud shriek had broken out early in the morning. Ofcourse this is just a regular routine for the Park family.Their mother kept shouting in the kitchen, their father who was just calmly drinking his coffee kept on glancing between his beloved children and his wife, the three (Sanghyun, Seungri, and Sandara) kept colliding on the way, half dressed, untidy hair with a tooth brush on each of their mouths.

 

“Seungri! Hurry, I’m using the faucet.” Snarled Sanghyun, covered with beard like toothpaste on his face.

 

“Hey! You two stop fighting!” Mrs. Park roared while preparing their breakfast “And don’t waste the water.”

 

“I always do mother.” said Seungri, cleaning up his face “I only brush my teeth once in a day to save water”

 

“Ewww! What the man!” gasped Sanghyun.

 

“You should be proud of me, Mother!!” said Seungri, turning his misty eyes on his mother.

 

Sandara smirked as she strode her way to the kitchen.

 

“Mom," said Dara “I’m going to school now.”

 

“Aren’t  you — “ said Mrs. Park.

 

Dara grabed a toast, bit it and walked off.

 

****

               

 

Sandara lives with her foster family. Her foster parents are very nice to her. Mr. Park is skinny, tall, has a light brown hair, and he is a civil engineer. He works at night, Graveyard shift. They need his presence in work; repairing cracked or lopsided roads to avoid any accidents. Mrs. Park is also skinny but her perfect curves make you think otherwise. She has long chocolate brown hair that reached just above her shoulders.

 

 

 

              Sanghyun is the eldest son, tall, has a bushy attractive eyebrows, thin lips, beautiful almond eyes, and has perfect nose. He is ever so conscious about almost everything. seungri the youngest son, almost the same height as Sanghyun, thin, has beautiful black hair that will make hair salons run out of bussiness, eye catching smile that shows his deep pair of dimples on his cheeks and has the same eye and eyebrows like his brother. He has this dumb sense of humor. Sandara has grayish eyes, pointy nose, pinkish cheeks and pink plump lips. She is shorter than her brothers, thin, and has milky white skin. She’s one of those typical angel faces you see on tv but I tell you... 

 

 

Dont be fooled.

 

 

                She knows she’s different from the family she is living with but they don’t fail to show her unconditional love and treated her like one of them.Her mother and father are not against her “way”, being boyish and all. They always say “Just be you, honey.”

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

A minute before 8, their teacher is not around yet. So, all took the time to chat with their classmates, showing off their new things and some waste their time whispering ill  words about Sandara.

 

 

 

She doesn’t give a damn anyway.

 

 

 

 

She always gains attention as she enters the class everyday. The reason is, she actually never wears her school uniform. She never did and will never do. The school allowed her and it all happened when she challenged the administration of the school.

If she memorizes all the books in her assigned subjects in just 2 days, she won’t go to school for a whole year. The challenge has been denied.They think that she’s an asset for the school, having a student with a photographic memory will gain more publicity.

 

 

 

Tch. Asset my .

 

 

 

In exhange for the challenge, they allowed her to do whatever she wants

except violence against anyone in school.

 

 

 

****

 

                Sandara lazily plopped her feet on the desk and wore her beats preparing to sleep. She was wearing a black oversized shirt that is designed with cool prints,ripped denim shorts that went just above her knees revealing her creamy legs and gray vanz.

 

A huge slam at the door made everyone stop what they were doing, even Sandara woke up because of the commotion.

 

 

Ughh.What now?

 

 

 

Everyone's gaze landed on the guy standing in the door, it’s Seungri. He’s holding a baby.

 

 

 

“I LOVE CREATURES LIKE THIS!” Seungri sobbed, great tears leaking down his face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

By the way, Sandara and Seungri are in the same class together, they’re the same age.

 

****

 

 

 

 

 

The mother marched her way to her stolen baby like a bull and snatched it away from Seungri's iron grip.

 

Seungri skiped  towards Dara and pinched her rosy white cheeks.

 

“Daaaaaarrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaa~” cooed Seungri.

 

“What?” Dara answered lazily. 

 

“I’m cute, right?” Seungri twinkled.

 

“huh?” Dara stared at him boredly.

 

“I’m cute, RIGHT!!!!!!!!?” Seungri started  to stomp his feet.

 

Sandara  exhaustedly sighed and begun to rummage her backpack. She took out a rather large lollipop and shoved it to Seungri's face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THAT MADE HIM SHUT UP.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When their teacher entered the classroom, everyone went back to their sit including Seungri,

but not before throwing a last “I love you, Darrraaa~”.

 

“Good morning, class.” Ms. Lao started. “Today we’re having a new student, so please — throws a death glare at Sandara — be kind”

 

Right on cue, someone entered the room.

 

“The New Student”

 

 

To be continued…

 

 

 

{A/N: How is the first chappie? Please leave comments ^_^}