chapter 25

secret love

Ji eun sat in the first class section of the plane that was going to japan. She listened to the sound of flight attendants whispering in the back of the plane. feeling very annoyed, she pulled out her phone. She had a good ten minutes before the plane took off. Maybe this would give her a chance to clear thing up with Daehyun.

She scrolled down through the endless list of contacts untill she seen his name 'Jung Daehyun <3'. 

A smile came on her face as she forcefully tapped on his name. A white message box appeared and Ji euns fingers quickly danced across the keyboard. "hey babe , I know that I kinda overreacted at the studio. Do you think you could call me? I really need to talk to you.-xoxo, Ji eun". 

She hit the send button and shut her phone forcefully. A feeling of nervousness fell onto her as her phone started vibrating in her lap. The words 'Jung Daehyun <3' Glowed on the screen.

Not even hesitating, She pressed the answer call button and brought the phone up to her ear.

"hello?" she asked nervously.

"you wanted me to call you?"

She nearly jumped out of her seat when she heard his sweet voice.

"Daehyun! Oh baby, I thought I wasnt going to get to talk to you. Theres something that we need to discuss. Its about what happened at the studio"

"we dont need to discuss anything ji eun. I have already told you that im in a relationship that I dont plan on leaving anytime soon. I just wish that you would get the fact that there is nothing going on between up through your head!"

Ji eun could feel her face turning red as the call disconnected. "he did not just hang up on me....' she thought.

Not thinking, She raised the phone over here head and brought it down on the hard plasting armrest on her seat over and over again untill the poor phone was shattered into peices. She screamed as loud as she could and started to spit swear words out into the open.

Once the princess was done having her tantrum, she looked out of the plane window. They were finally up into the air and heading back to Japan. Her trip back to korea was just a waste of time. She was hoping to have captured the heart of the boy she had always had feelings for. but this time, she had failed.


Yongguk felt the sun burn his eyes as he opened them. A direct ray was going into his eyes from the position that he was in on the couch. he sat up and looked over. His sweet boyfriend Himchan was laying on the other side still asleep. He always looked so cute when he was asleep. Yongguk always thought that he looked like a harmless kitten when he slept.

He pulled the blanket off of his lap and got up from the couch. he pulled out his phone and took a few photos of the sleeping member.

Yongguk couldnt help but quietly giggle as he looked at the photos. He leaned over and kissed his lover on the lips. He took his thumb and himchans cheek. His porcelain skin felt so smooth and soft. Yongguk leaned over and started lightly kissing Himchans neck. He could smell the sweet smell of his shampoo.

"oh channie.." He whispered as he planted tiny kisses on his still sleeping boyfriends face. Yongguk pulled away and stared at The sleeping himchan.

A smile formed on Himchans lips. "I love you gukkie" He said in a sweet tone.

Yongguk looked suprised as he watched himchan sit up on the couch and look at him.

"how long have you been awake?" asked yongguk.

"Oh I actually woke up when you started taking photos of me."

Yongguk felt himself blush. There was so much emberassment. He couldnt believe Himchan was awake when he did all of that stuff to him.

Himchan got up from the couch and sauntered over to Yongguk.

"as much as I would love to stay here and be with you all morning, Im afraid you forgot that we have an all day rehearsal for our comeback performance tomorrow.'

Himchan was right. Manager kang had personally messaged each member the night before saying that they needed to be at the studio early the next day to do a few runthroughs of the performance. Now Yongguk was rushing to get each member ready and out the door.


"ahh Im so tired!" Jongup complained as the six tired members walked into the dorm. It was a pretty harsh rehearsal. there was a lot of yelling and everyone just seemed to be so stressed out.

Daehyun seemed to be the most tired out of all of them. he even denied a bowl of ramen that was offered by himchan.

All of the members piled into the bedroom and started getting ready for bed. this was it. Tomorrow they would be performing their first comeback performance live.

As Yonggk laid in bed all he could think about was what was going to happen the next day. Everything was ready. All he had to do now was propose to himchan.


Oh my gosh guys I have so much to tell you! Okay so first off, I got tickets to see B.a.p in chicago! Oh my gosh when I got the tickets I had to go to my room and cry for like an hour. wow it was so crazy. I never thought that i would get to see my babys in person. and secondly, im sad to say that this story is getting ready to come to an end. :( Ive started to write the ending of it and i have a good Idea on how its gonna end. But im just curious. How many of you would want a sequel? I kinda want to do it but Im only going to if you guys want me to. so yeah, please let me know if you want a sequel to this story or not because I got a pretty good Idea on what would happen in the sequel. okay im going to shut up now haha. I luv you guys!