chapter 12

secret love

 Zelo walked down the hallway and into the dining room. He took a seat at the table next to youngjae. He had a bright smile on his face.

The sweet smell of the cinnamon pancake was all he could smell. He felt his mouth water as he brought a forkfull up to his mouth. It tasted amazing.

When he was finished, he leaned back and rubbed his stomach. His emotions were a thousand times better. He had to admit that Himchan's food could make anyone feel better. 

"Junhong, can you please go wake up Yongguk? He's been asleep all morning and I want to make sure he eats breakfast today." Himchan asks.

Zelo looked around. He noticed that Yongguk wasn't with them. Thats was weird because he is normally the first person up in the mornings.

He left the table and went into the bedroom. He stood outside of the room and knocked. He always made sure to knock or he would get scolded for 'not respecting the other members privacy'.

He knocked once. There was no answer.

He knocked harder. Still no answer.

He turned the handle and walked in. Yongguk was asleep in his bunk. He was sleeping on his stomach snoring loudly.

Zelo climbed the first few steps and leaned over to him. 

"hyung, wake up" He whispered. Yongguk didnt respond.

Zelo grabbed his foot and shook it. He still wasent waking up.

Then, zelo got the greatest idea. He leaned over a little farther and pinched Yongguk's . He shot up from bed and let out a startled scream.

"ya! what are you doing?!!!" He yells.

Zelo burst into laughter. "Good morning hyung!"

Yongguks face turned red. He used his foot to push the laughing maknae off of the stairs. He fell onto the floor directly on his rear end.

"oww! Zelo yells. Now it was Yongguks turn to laugh as he watched the poor younger pull himself off the ground rubbing his .

"Your mean" Zelo said

"your annoying" Yongguk said. "now come on, I wanna go get breakfast." He began to walk out the door, but zelo stopped him.

"arent you forgetting somthing?"

Yongguk looked down.

"Oh yeah, I better put on some pants first."

He pulled on a pair of blue sweatpants and went down to the dining room.

Everybody had already finished eating and were gathered around the television playing morning video games. He sat down at the table by himself. He started to eat as fast as he could. He wanted to join the other members asap.

When he was done, he joined everyone in the living room. There was no more space on the couch.

"Move" Yongguk says to Jongup.

"what?" He asks.

"I said move." 

"Make me then"

He grabbed Jongup by the waist and dragged him off of the couch. He tried hitting yongguk in the back but it was no use, the elder overpowered the member.

Jongup rested his head on Zelos sneakers as he watched everyone play games. The entire morning involved around taking turns playing almost every game they had in the dorm.


The stylist finished spraying hairspray into Daehyun's hair. Everyone needed to look perfect for this photoshoot. These photo's would be in the newest photo book that would be comming out.

Normally on a regular day, the boys would be stuck in a recording studio all day but today they were getting their photo's done for their album.

The visual of the group was up first. Himchan made various posses as the photographer snapped his photo. 

"you look amazing! Its like you were made to be a model!" The photographer praises. The comments made Himchan slightly blush.

Next up was Daehyun. Soon after, all of the members got their own special time to flaunt in front of the camera.

They took a few group shots along with partner photos. Yongguk and Himchan were definitly the most compatable.

Youngjae watched observantly. He noticed that Himchan was getting very touchy with Yongguk. There were even some moments when Himchan's hand would come close to touching Yongguk's groin.

"arent they kinda touchy?" Yougjae whispered to Zelo.

Zelo's body went cold. He didn't know that youngjae had no idea that they were a couple. He took the smart way out and played dumb.

"yeah that does seem kinda weird" He agreed.

"but its nothing to worry about right?" Youngjae asked.

"oh yeah, nothing to worry about at all...."


Annyong! sorry about not posting for two days. Ive had alot of stuff going on, but a new chapter is here. Anyways, Thank you guys soooo much for reading. It means so much to me!  Thank you to my subscribers. You guys are amazing! :) Soooo thats it for today. Saranghae!