chapter 26

secret love

"Just close your eyes Daehyun" The hair stylist said as she started to spray hairspray into Daehyun's light brown hair. He shut his eyes tightly as the cold spray covered his hair.

Yongguk was standing still as a seamstress finished sewing up a small hole on his jeans. He looked around. Zelo and Jongup were practicing their dance together. Youngjae was with a vocal coach warming his voice up. Everyone seemed to be doing somthing.

 Yongguk looked up at the ceiling and took a deep breath. Later today, He would be proposing to himchan on stage. In front of everyone. The only person that knew was Daehyun, But he swore to yongguk that he would tell no one.

Butterflies fluttered around in his stomach as everyone gathered to do one last final run-through of the performance. This practice felt different. Probably because everybody was wearing their performance clothes. Or maybe because the black box inside yongguks jacket kept hitting his side as he danced, reminding him about what was going to happen later.

Finally Manager kang had enough. He ordered everyone to gather their things and prepare to load the van to the venue for their comeback performance. With every step yongguk took, it felt like his feet were stuck to the ground underneath him. He finally reached the van and climbed in. He took the back seat along with Daehyun and Jongup. Zelo, Youngjae, and Himchan were up in the front.


A producer was fixing the microphone that yongguk would be using the performance, extra eyeliner was being applied, his hair was continuously being touched. Every member needed to look perfect for this performance. Once all of the hands were done touching him, He walked over and took his place next to himchan. All six member waited for the moment when they could go out on stage.

They walked out. The loud screaming of crazy admiring fans filled the venue. Their comeback music began to play, daehyun started singing. It felt as if everything was just going by so fast to yongguk. 

soon, the song was over. All of the fans cheered for them at the end. B.a.p was back, and the fans couldnt get enough of them. now it was time. Yongguk knew what was going to happen next.


Yongguk wiped the sweat from his forehead and stood up from the floor.

"thank you guys soo much for your support!" he yelled into the microphone. this made the crowd roar into applause.

He looked back. all of the members were lined up and intentivly listening to their leader speak.

"well, The boys and I have been working very hard on this new album. as you heard, that was our comeback song. Did you guys like it?" The crowd screamed in approval, which made yongguk smile.

"so we havent been very active on our social media sites due to our busy schedule for our new album. we havent been able to update our fans on what we have been up to." He looked at himchan and motioned for him to come over. He wrapped his arm around his waist.

"well, one thing that we havent announced was that I am happy to say that himchan and I are a couple.' The crowed cheered.

Yongguk looked into Himchan's eyes as he spoke.

"Himchan, You are amazing. You are my beauty. I am so lucky to have a amazing person like you in my life. I have no Idea what I would do without you and honestly.." Yongguk fought to keep his tears back.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Yongguk pulled out the box from his jacket and got onto one knee.

"Kim Himchan, will you marry me?"

Himchan looked like he was going to pass out. His face turned red and tears began to fall down his face. He pulled Yongguk up to his feet and kissed him. right there. Right in front of everybody. they didnt care what anybody thought. They loved each other and nobody was going to take that away from them. Banghim was real.

Himchan and Yongguk ended up getting married. They still lived in the dorm with the other members. Yongguk thought it was a good idea to keep umma Himchan around to keep the maknaes in line. Everybody seemed to be okay with the marriage. Himchan received a call from his parents and sister congradulating him on finally finding a good man. Yongguks parents and siblings did the same. Yongguk never realized how much passion he could have for one person like he did for Himchan. Kim Himchan. What started off as a secret love turned into something that Yongguk never could have imagined. He never thought he would be able to look at Himchan and get the pleasure of saying "im married to that man". Himchan was Yongguk's secret love......


wow...I cant believe this. first off I just want to say a huge THANK YOU to eveyone who has read and enjoyed this story. I cant believe so many people have liked this and I cant truely express my greatfullness to you guys. Oh and I decided that there Will be a sequel to this story. Im still debating on a name for it but I promise that it will be out soon :). so I might also be posting a chapter that describes their wedding aswell.I think it would be nice for you guys to know what went on at the Banghim wedding. haha. maybe also some 'deleted chapeters' or chapters that I thought about putting in and decided not to. soooo yeah. thats it. Thank you guys soo much for reading and as always, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!