Promises, secrets or lies?

The Month Of December

 

"Aishh! Wooyoung is in the hospital!" Junho said, while hitting his head against his desk, thinking of the most terrible things.  

 

"What?How?" Chansung asked.  

 

"I can't tell you channie, I promised." Junho mumbled into the desk. 

 

"I don't understand Junho." Chansung said.  

 

"You don't need to understand." Junho said while hiding his phone back into his pocket.  

 

"Really? I don't need to know if my hyung is okay or not?" Chansung said offended.  

 

"Well, I don't know myself. Why don't we visit him after school?" Junho said, while bringing his head up and looking over to Chansung.  

 

"Well, I need to tell you something." Chansung paused. "Nichkhun hyung is back in town."  

 

"So what?" Junho said with an attitude.  

 

"He also goes to this school Junho." Chansung said. 

 

"Chansung, how do you even know?! Remember hes the one that left us here! Also the one that got all of us not to be friends anymore! It's a miracle that you and me are still friends Chansung! He is also the one that broke Wooyoung's heart. Everyday Wooyoung has to be in pain!" Junho snapped.  

 

"Is it so bad that I ran into him this morning, that I wanted everything to be back to normal a year ago before he even left! I am sorry if that’s a problem with you, and waiting after school! I am going now!" Chansung snapped back. "And I don't understand it's been a year  Wooyoung should be over it!"  

 

"He should be over it! Listen to how stupid you sound! It's not Nichkhun---."Junho stopped in the middle of his sentence. "You know what just go you won't understand anything at all!"  

 

"Is there a problem in the back there?" Mr.Chang asked.  

 

 

"No, just that Chansung is going to skip the rest of your class." Junho said.  

 

"Chansung you can't skip this class!" Mr.Chang yelled.  

 

"Watch me!" Chansung yelled, while standing up from his desk, rushing to the door and sliding it open roughly.  

 

"Hwang Chansung! You have detention! Next time I see you!" The teacher yelled while looking over to see if he would return."Lee Junho! Shut the door!" 

 

"Yes, sir." Junho said while shutting the doo that could have been broken. 

 

- 

- 

 

Taeceyon was sitting on the steps infront of the school, when suddenly a big guy fell on top of him. "Yah watch it! Can't you see I am sitting here!"Taec snapped. 

 

"I'm sorry its just that my friend is in the hospital and I am really worried about him." Chansung apologized while getting off of Taec. "Oh wait it's just you."  

 

"Wait, channie who's in the hospital?" Taec asked.  

 

"I highly doubt it matters to you after all you already said I'm a kid and you don't like spoiled brats." Chansung said while walking away. 

 

"Channie.. It does matter." Taecyeon said. "I am sorry, I was just upset that day." 

 

"Wooyoung. Wooyoung is in the hospital." Chansung said without turning around. "If you really want to come and see him, if you really care then tag along."  

 

"Would that be alright with you?" Taecyeon asked.  

 

"It's not me you should be asking." Chansung said. 

 

"Then who?" Taec said while catching up. 

 

"Ask Woo when we get to the hospital, he's the one who was hurt more by you saying that." Chansung said.  

 

- 

- 

  

Nichkhun just got out of 2nd period and was waiting in the lunch line, and to no surprise he sees someone very familiar. He's been gone for a year, and doesn't know what all has gone down. For some reason he wants to bump into Wooyoung , for his own selfish reasons. He knows all of them were going to were planning on going to this school last year. To be honest Khun didn't just come here because he missed his friends. He missed someone that he thought he would get over, but sadly that hasn't happened. He didn't go to Sweden. He got a call from his Brother and his mom was ill. He knew that  his two sisters couldn't take care of his mother, and his brother his trying his best to follow in their fathers foot steps. His father was to busy with his own work. So he decided he needed to go home. Sadly two months ago he lost his dear mother he has been trying to help. 

 

"Junho?" Nichkhun asked while Junho turned around.  

 

"What do you want?" Junho asked. "I thought you were in Sweden?"  

 

"Yeah, everyone seems to be bringing that up." Nichkhun said with a sad smile.  

 

"Well, how could we forget why all of us  are no longer friends!" Junho snapped. 

 

"I don't understand. What happened?" Nichkhun asked with a concerned voice.  

 

"Just like Chansung so stupid and naïve. None of us were really friends to began with.It was just a matter of time before we all realized it and its all thanks to you!" Junho snapped.  

 

"You're kidding right now aren't you?" Nichkhun said, while Junho snatched a tray off the counter and started to get some food. 

 

"Does it look like I am kidding?" Junho said with tears watering up in his eyes.  

 

"No.But-" Nichkhun tried to reason but Junho wouldn't have it, he quickly paid for his meal and ran off outside. Nichkhun left his try there and rushed after Junho. Nichkhun searched the outside lunch tables and there was no sign of Junho. He looked over at a tree. He has known Junho since they were kids. Junho likes to hide when he was upset. 

 

He walked over to the tree and then around it, then he found a try of food.Then he looked up in the tree and there Junho was. Laying on a branch like a sloth. "What do you want?" Junho asked. 

 

"I want to know what happened when I was gone." Nichkhun said while climbing up the tree to Join Junho.   

 

"Don't come any closer!" Junho threaten while sniffling.  

 

"If I don't come any closer will you tell me all what happened?" Nichkhun asked. 

 

"Yes." Junho sniffled. 

 

- 

- 

 

Wooyoung sat on the hospital bed his thighs were getting treated.One nurse was  putting large amounts  of oniment on his burns, while the other nurse started to wrap his legs up in bandages."Mr.Jang next time you should be really careful while drinking hot cocoa, I understand it's real cold outside, but maybe you should stay away from hot liquids. Only real young children come here with these burns. " The nurse Sun Hee said. 

 

"Well if he didn't jump in that cold shower, it could have been way worse Sun Hee." The nurse Angelia said. 

 

Sun hee quickly exited the patient room leaving Angelia wrapping Wooyoungs leg.  "Don't mind her, shes still really young, and doesn't understand that accidents do happen to any one of any age." The old nurse said. "Also Mr.Jang I don't think you are a thug." 

 

"Why would anyone think I am a thug?" Wooyoung asked.  

 

"Mr.Jang please don't get offended by my words, but you do have a black eye, and a sprained wrist. I think you were defending yourself from something right?" She said while Wooyoung's eyes widen. A loud knock was heard .  

 

            "Hey Wooyoung can we come in here?" Taecyeon asked while peeking his head from the door.

 


A/N

     Thank you for everyone that subscribed to my story ehehe. I hope you all enjoy it, also if theres anything on your mind, or anything wrong please do not heistate to comment down below... Also sorry for any grammar errors.

     Remember Nia loves you all

-xoxox.