The Anticipation

The Month Of December

    He sat among the window tapping his finger against his knee. He looked up at the clock. Just five more minutes until the bell rings. Just five more meaningless minutes and school would be over. He waited, still looking at that clock. It seemed that time stopped, and every second was an hour. He glanced up at the ceiling thinking maybe he was controlling the way time passes. He couldn't look away for along, and somehow his eye wondered back to that clock. Surprisingly another minute passed, now there was four more minutes. He sighed heavily, and thought how badly he wanted to get out of class.

   The teacher just kept talking about something that he really didn't understand. Well how could he? He's been out of school for a whole year. He looked down at his desk, while he shook his knee. He moved his hand to support his head.

   He looked up again and another minute passed.He had a crazy thought, that he could control time but only made it more slower and that was by looking at the clock. He shook it away. Two minutes left, ringed in his head. He moved around, lifting his open back pack up to the side of his desk, and literately shoving everything into his back pack.

   "Hey new kid! Nichkhun right? You should be paying attention there is some valuable stuff that you need to know for the up coming test!" The teacher spoke. "I don't know how you think this school runs, and you certainly need to be taught some manners. Your mother should have raised you better. Tch."

  "There's only two minutes left how am I suppose to learn something in such a short time? Not only that, but my mother did teach me manners right before she passed, and I think you should learn things about your students before rudely spreading your mouth." Nichkhun snapped. Another minute passed. The teacher shut , which made a every loud clicking sound. The students looked around at each other with widen eyes and mouths.

   30 more seconds. He threw his bag over his shoulder while swiftly sliding his arm threw it. "Class isn't over until I say it is!" She quietly said.  He held his breath, 20 more seconds. He then slid his other arm through the arm strap. 10 more seconds. 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4 

   "Yah! What exactly do you thi----" Before the teacher could finish the bell rang and Nichkhun rushed outside to the hallway. 

   "Bingo!" He whispered as he was being pushed throughout the hallway. He didn't really care if he was lost in the herd of students. He was just glad school was over, and he would soon see someone he desperately cares about. He somehow found his way outside. He walked in the middle of the court yard and scanned the surrounding, Soon he came across a lean figure standing by a tree. He walked a little closer and it came clear to him that it was a dark haired boy he knew all to well. A dark haired boy he considered his best friend even if it has been a year, and Junho did blame Nichkhun for everything that happened.

  "You ready?" Junho spoke up.

  "Yeah, and you?" Nichkhun asked.

  "Yeah." Junho said, "This might be a crazy idea, but it might just work."

  "What?" Nichkhund asked hesitantly.

  "Nothing." Junho said with a devilish smile and a certain gleam in his eye. "Lets just get going."

 

-

-

  " Woo! What the Hell happened?" Taecyeon asked once again, with no response.

  "You shouldn't be so caring to someone who didn't care about trying to be friends with you." Wooyoung coldly said.

  "No! No! I refuse to let you push me away like I did to you." Taecyeon paused. "Don't you get it, if I didn't care I wouldn't have even came in the first place. You just can't push me away, please don't."

  "You wouldn't understand." Wooyoung said with a sigh "I don't even understand, it just happens because that’s how accidents happen.They come so unexpectedly, like drinking hot coco on the stairs, and accidently spilling it on your legs. You start to freak out cause its so hot and you accidently fall down a couple of stairs hitting your eye with the end of the stairwell. While all that commotion happens you twist your wrist by the way you land."  

  "Oh. So it was all an misunderstanding?" Taecyeon asked.

  "Yeah, it seems so." Wooyoung said.

  "Are you hungry?" Chansung asked.

  "Yeah actually quiet starving." wooyoung responded.

  "Taecyeon and I will go downstairs to the cafeteria." Chansung paused. "Would you like some chicken? You use to love chicken."

  "I hate chicken now." Wooyoung said quietly to himself.

  "What was that?" Taecyeon questioned.

  "I would like anything, but chicken." Wooyoung said politely with a smile. The Taecyeon caught a Glimpse of a broken tooth.

  "Yeah, okay will do." Chansung responded while closing the door.

-

-

  Taecyeon pushed the down button in the elevator. The doors closed and Chansung was the only other person in the elevator.

  "Something's not right Chansung." Taecyeon said "Wooyoung lied."

  "How could you tell?" Chansung said.

   "That eye bruise didn't happen today. Its all yellowy, and that usually means its healing from something previous. I know because I did see kids like that all the time when I was in the gang. Not only that but he chipped his tooth. Usually his parents would fix that right away to keep their reputation. He was acting weird before when he couldn't contact us. I'm not sure what Wooyoungs keeping from us, or why hes lying to us, but I swear I will get to the bottom of it."  Taecyeon said.

  "Wow I didn't even notice." Chansung said.

  "Yeah no one did I guess. I was to depressed, idiotic before, but I can finally see it. It's a little foggy now, but it should clear up soon." Taecyeon said. "And I could have sworn Wooyoung said he hated chicken."

  "Wait, what?" Chansung questioned.

  "Nothing Chansung, nothing at all." Taecyeon said.

-

-

   As soon as Taecyeon and Chansung got back, there was a little surpirse. Yelling, and screaming came from the room. The rushed in to find Nichkhun standing by the locked bathroom door while Junho sat on the bed.


  A/N : 

So sorry for the late update, but I found out that last year around Christmas my dad had cancer in his eye. Then My niece has had some medical issues too, and we have to give her Chemo, and other shots because the chemo hasn't been working.  We are hoping that Bailee gets better with this new shot. My dad on the other hand has gotten better after the two surgeries he's had. I've been at school, and back in fourth with doctors for my niece because she has autism, and she can't deal with change so she usually wants me to come. If I don't go she throws fits which inflame her stomach which can kill her. Not only that but since I miss school going to doctors appointments with her, I miss school, and totally have to do make up work.  

But now it's spring break so holla. I get some time off. Sorry if its really short too, I aimed for around 1,000 words.