Apologies, and Fixed Friendships?

The Month Of December

Junho sat up against the tree, while adjusting his legs so that they would dangle freely. "Remember before you left, how you had that talk with Wooyoung? Remember how you told him you were leaving and never coming back? When he said he would still try to make it work,but  you told him you found someone new, better than Woo?" Junho asked. 

 

"Yeah." Nichkhun mumbled, he never meant any of what he said. 

 

"After you left, he was broken hearted, he shut himself off from the world. Anyone could see.  Even his parents found out that he was gay, and that he went out with you." Junho cleared his throat. "Nichkhun, his dad didn't approve of him being gay."  

 

"What do you mean?" Nichkhun asked while climbing up to the other side of the tree, on a branch.  

 

"Nichkhun, I promised I wouldn't tell." Junho stubbornly said.  

 

"Are you kidding me? I still love him! Junho just tell me!" Nichkhun raised his voice.  

 

"If you love him why did you break his heart!" Junho said on the verge of tears again.  

 

"I had to. It was the only way!" Nichkhun said.  

 

"If you want me to tell you, answer the god damn questions khun! Why did you tell him you found someone new and better than him if you love him?" Junho restated his questions. "Why did you go to Sweden? 

 

"My mom." Nichkhun managed to say. 

 

"Nichkhun! That’s not the answer I am looking for! Tell me the truth!" Junho said. "Or is our friendship beyond fix able?" 

 

"I didn't want any one to worry. My mom was ill. Junho she had cancer. " Nichkhun said while crying. "My brother couldn't take care of her, he was trying to follow in my dads foot steps. My dad was busy with work. My sisters couldn't take care of her, they were still to young. So I went back to Thailand to take care of her, I wasn't able to have a relationship where I couldn't even take care of Woo, I thought he deserved better."  

 

"Oh, is she better?" Junho asked.  

 

"Just when I thought she was cancer free, she passed away." Nichkhun sniffled. "I came back because I don't want to loose Woo forever. Even if that means he only wants to be friends I am fine as long as he is in my life. So please Junho tell me."  

 

"His dad has been abusing him, a week before you actually did leave. If you don't remember, Wooyoung was a wreck, and when he tried to talk to you before you did leave, you told him the same exact thing." Junho said while Nichkhun broke down in more tears. Remembering more about that day.  

+ 

Class was over, even the teacher had left in the rush of Friday excitement. Nichkhun waited for Woo. It was a habit, to wait for Wooyoung since they were a couple. Well not anymore. 

 

"Nichkhun, can we talk it's important." Wooyoung said while his tears were streaming down his pink puffy cheeks.  

 

"If it's about us getting back together then no. I already told you Woo, I am never coming back. I found someone new, you should do the same so you can be happy. I still care for you, but you need to move on." Nichkhun said.  

 

"Nichkhun, it’s not about that. Please --" He begged.  

 

"I won't listen to you beg anymore. I can’t do it." Nichkhun said while walking towards the door of the class room. With that he just left Wooyoung, without hearing him out. 

+ 

 

"So he came to me to tell me? Why did I have to be ignorant?" Nichkhun asked himself. "Wait, how do you know?"  

 

"I spent the night over at his house and I saw for myself. His dad assumed we started to date, and he beat wooyoung really bad. His mom tried to make the dad stop, but that didn't work. Once I found an opening we ran out side, to my house. He explained everything to me and then I promised to keep it a secret. " Junho said. "He didn't want the others to know. Because he thought they would make things worse." 

 

"I feel like a huge idiot." Nichkhun said. 

 

"After that Wooyoung kinda stop talking to us, but that was because his dad took away all communication away from him. So I bought a prepaid phone for him, but know one else knows of it but me." Junho said.  

 

"I know why you hate me now." Nichkhun said while sliding down the tree. "I'm sorry for not telling the truth."  

 

"No ,I don't hate you. I am sorry for blaming you." Junho apologized. 

 

"What happened between all of you though?" Nichkhun asked.  

 

"Everyone went through their own things. After Wooyoung lost his laptop, and his phone, Chansung, Taecyeon, and Minjun  thought that Wooyoung didn't want to be friends with them anymore, so they kind of stopped talking and hanging out with Wooyoung. After a while Taecyeon's dad went out of business and then was sent to prison for many counts of fraud.Taecyeon went through depression, soon he had to take care of his mother and joined the popular gang around here. Taecyeon even decided to quit school.We tried to be there for him ,but that ended with a huge fight between Taecyeon, Minjun, Chansung, Wooyoung, and I. Taecyeon called us all snot nose bratty kids. He even ganged up on Woo for never being a caring friend. Minjun tried to help him ,but it just wouldn't work. After a while Minjun slacked off, and failed the first semester. He soon switched schools, from being humiliated by the school. Soon Minjun's personality turned cold just like his heart." Junho said while getting down from the tree. 

 

- 

- 

 

Minjun sat in his desk staring out side the window of his class room. The bell rang and teens rushed around his desk surrounding him. It was mostly girls who just wanted his attention. He looked at them with an annoyed expression. Why? He was just tired of the same thing happening everyday . 

 

"Oppa! Come have lunch with us!" A girl demanded. 

 

"No! Oppa have lunch with me! I even made you a lunch." Another girl shouted through the crowd. 

 

While battles happened between high school girls over who would have lunch with their cutest oppa, they didn't notice the battle within their oppa's heart, mind, body, and soul. They were just to busy fighting for his presence.  

 

"I refuse to eat lunch with desperate girls." Minjun harshly stated while forcing his way thorough the crowd around his desk. He ran away from them, and into the schools garden where he was able to think. 

 

- 

- 

 

"Can we come inside?" Taecyeon asked while peeking his head through the door frame. 

 

" Sure." Wooyoung said while making sure they wouldn't be able to see his black eye. 

 

"Yah!Yah! Hyung that hurts!" Chansung yelped in pain.  While Taecyeon dragged Chansung in the room by the ear. 

 

"I wouldn't have to do this if you knew exactly what hospital  Wooyoung was in! I can't believe you acted so idiotically!" Taecyeon complained." Man you wouldn't believe how many hospitals there is in Seoul! We had to call mostly all of them just to see if you were a patient there" 

 

"Taec! Enough complaining! Woo are you okay?" Chansung asked while Taecyeon quickly let go of chansung's ear. 

 

"Yeah are you okay?" Taecyeon asked. 

 

"Yeah.. He should be fine, there's no need to worry." The nurse said with a reassuring smile. She finished up with the bandages "He is a tough one, just make sure he gets enough rest and that he is in a comfortable environment. Now since I am done, I will let you boys visit." 

 

She left the room and quietly shut the door. "So why did you guys come here?" He asked while feeling betrayed. 

 

"We came here because we were worried about you." Taec said while walking towards Wooyoung. Wooyoung only turned his gaze to the back wall. So that they couldn't tell that his eye was black. It was easy for him to do so since he was sitting at the edge of the bed  with his legs facing straight to the west side of the wall, all he needed to do was simply was turn his head.  

 

"I thought you didn't like snot nose bratty kids? And an uncaring friend like myself." Wooyoung scoffed still hoping he would be able to drive them away with his words. 

 

"I know I was wrong." Taec apologized. "Can you forgive me?" There was no response and teac grew angry, he hasn't been himself since he joined the gang. ""Wooyoung! Look at me!" He  went to his face and lifted Wooyoung's chin, slightly turned it. 

 

"No! Don't!" Wooyoung yelled. That’s when Taec saw it. It was to big to miss.    

 

"Oh my god Woo what happened?" Taecyeon asked. 

 

"It doesn't matter." Wooyoung replied. 

 

"Who did this!" Taecyeon demanded to know. 

 

"It doesn't matter." Wooyoung replied. Taecyeon looked down and saw Wooyoung had cast around his wrist. He looked farther down and there was bandages on Woo's thighs. 

 

", Woo what happened!" Taecyeon started to raise his voice. 

 

- 

- 

 

"I should also tell you that, Wooyoung is in the hospital." Junho said.  

 

"What! What happened?" Nichkhun asked.  

 

"I don't know for myself either , but how about after school we go and check on him?" Junho said.  

 

" I don't think it's a good idea, won't he be mad?" Nichkhun asked.  

 

            "It's been a year, I think he won't be that mad." Junho said. "If he is, then I will help  you explain to him. Anyways lets get you some food before classes resume again."  

 


A/N

 

              I am really happy hehehe.... Anyways I hope you all enjoy, sorry if it was boring... The purple is what has happened in the past.. Yeah so tell me what you think, or if there is any concerns, just comment down below, and don't heistate to send a message. Remember Nia loves you all, just like how nia loves Khunyoung... (thoughts of khunyoung, heheheheheh thats always on my mind... along with Wooyoungs ...)

 

Xoxoxox.