Hyung is Back

The Month Of December

Chansung ran through out the street, he was running late for school or so he thought. He thought slept through his alarm, because his own mother yelling at him that he was going to be late for school.He sighed loudly. He checked his watch, and then he noticed that he should figured that his mother was playing a trick on him. He fell for her trap. 6:45 A.M. so early, for school. He smacked his forehead. He slowed his pace back to walking. He stopped with the sweet smell of  fresh banana nut bread filled his nostrils. He checked his jacket pocket of his school uniform, atleast his mom was nice enough to put some money in his pocket for food when she gave him the jacket this morning. He smiled widely and giggled while walking in the bakery.  

 

"Hyung!"He called and smiled widely.  

 

"Channie?Whoa, you have grown! I almost didn't recognize you." Nichkhun said.  

 

"Yeah! How was Sweden?" Chansung asked.  

           

            "Sweden? Wonderful people all around, but it just wasn't the same without you guys. " He paused and the smile on his face seemed to disappear."But how has Wooyoung been since that incident? He hasn't talked to me in a year, even if I try to."  

 

"Wooyoung hyung, has been going through a lot. We haven't been able to talk to him after school ends.Even his grades seem to be going down. I have no idea how he has been. Did you tell him you were back in Seoul?" Chansung asked.  

 

"No, I have no idea to tell him."He sighed feeling disappointed, and depressed. 

 

"Oh, hyung maybe youngie just needs more time ." Chansung tried to reason.  

 

"Channie it's been a year, I don't think he needs much more time to think."Nichkhun said. 

 

"You never know hyung."Chasung said.  

 

"Anyways, hows things going for you and Junho?" Nichkhun asked. 

 

"I haven’t told him about how I felt."Chansung said with a sigh then remembering about the banana nut bread. "Ahh!Banana nut bread!"  

 

"What does banana nut bread have to do with anything?"Nichkhun asked, while Chansung ran to the register. Nichkhun followed the younger.  

 

"Is there anything you would like?"The girl asked. 

 

"Banana nut bread!Pleasee~!"Chansung said while the girl giggled.  

 

"That will be 5285.00 won." The girl smiled and giggled while Chansung checked his pocket, he had enough to pay, it's just that if he did he would have to miss lunch. 

 

"Aishhh! What to do?" Chansung asked himself. 

 

"Just pay me back okay?" Nichkhun said while pulling out his money from his wallet and handing it to the lady. 

 

"Thanks hyung!" Chansung said.  

 

"It will only be a minute." She said while going to the bread to cut three slices and neatly wrap it in a paper bag. Chansung waited patiently. Nichkhun looked up at the ceiling and started to wonder off into his own world where Wooyoungs smile brighten everything. Where the last few kisses were irresistible, as were the touches of his soft skin. How Nichkhun missed him, but it was Khuns fault to why Wooyoung hardly talks to any one.  

- 

- 

 

Chansung and Nichkhun were walking to school, with Chansung eating some of the bread. Nichkhun swiftly snatched a piece of bread and stuffed it in his mouth. Chansung gave him a deadly glare. "Yah! That wasn't fair hyung!"Chansung whined. 

 

"What? I paid for it!" Nichkhun defended his actiions. 

 

"Still hyung you shouldn't take things from your dongsaeng!"Chansung said with a pout.  

 

"Well if I wasn't being a good hyung, you wouldn't have banana nut bread, now would you?"Nichkhun said with his mouth full of banana nut bread.  

 

"Well I could have paid for it but--." Chansung said. 

 

"But you wouldn't have had lunch right?" Nichkhun said with a reassuring voice. 

 

"Well if I saved that one you ate then yes I could have lunch." Chansung denied.  

 

"Chansung you never change! You would still be hungry!" Nichkhun said while laughing. 

 

"Shhhh!Wait hyung you're wearing our uniform? Did you transfer to our school?" Chansung asked while pointing at Nichkhuns pants.  

 

"Yeah I had to be extra sure I was with all of my friends that I would be with my buddies again." Nichkhun said with a smile.                                                                                          

 

"You know  Minjun goes to a different school now."Chansung said.  

 

"Why?" Nichkhun asked. 

 

"Hyung everything has changed since you left." Chansung said "I guess he woke up one day thinking he was better."  

 

"Chansunghe can't just wake up one day and think he is better." Nichkhun said.  

 

"Well can you give me a better reason as to why he just transferred? Chansung said with a serious face. Nichkhun remained silent, things have changed for all of them. 

 

- 

-        

 

Junho sat on the right side of the bus. He kept checking his phone. For some reason he had a weird vibe over come him. He pulled up his old messages from Woo, he knows about how Wooyoung's parents have been treating him. His last message from Wooyoung was from two months ago.   

 

 

Hey Woo.. It's been a while, how have you been? Haven't seen you at school for a week.  

 

 

Junho was really worried, and he honestly didn't know how to handle it since, he promised woo he wouldn't tell.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

                                                                                                                    

 

- 

- 

 

 

Wooyoung sat in the bitter coldness of his house. His mom was at work, and the same for his father.  Of course he had school today, but since it was cold he over slept in the comfort of his own warm bed. He in fact did feel bad, since his parents work so hard for him, and he has many things to be grateful for, while he was at home when he should be going to school since his parents pay for a private school.  Suddenly he felt his seat vibrate, and then he split his hot coco all over his legs.  

 

"Aish! Jang Wooyoung! How could you be so clumsy!?" He  yelled while jumping up from the couch he was sitting on. He put the mug down on the coffee table and ran upstairs to his bathroom. He quickly threw his clothes off and jumped in the shower. He the cold water.  He moaned, groaned, and mewled in pain.  

 

He started to think of how he really needed to start going back to school, but now he has this burn to take care of.