01.

Oops
Youngjae tapped his fingers against the desk, glancing up at the clock every couple of minutes. He wanted to go home – he didn't think he could handle much more of this class. He really needed to barf. Really, really badly. I'm going to barf on everyone. He wiggled uncomfortably, begging the clock to just move faster but it felt like time was against him, going slower than ever before.
 
“.” He cursed under his breath, certain the world was out to get him today.
 
He just wanted to barf. That was all he wanted but he didn't want it bad enough to ask if he could go. No, that was too embarrassing. But then again, Youngjae thought barfing on himself in front of everyone would be pretty embarrassing too. He just didn't want anymore attention on him than necessary. Not now, not after what he'd learned the day before.
 
Ring, you son of a bell. He inwardly groaned and finally started to raise his hand and then it was like all the Gods had finally answered his prayers – the final bell went off, angels were singing and Youngjae was shoving things inside his bag and taking off before any of his classmates could stop him. He had one goal and one goal only; to get to the bathroom before the rest of the students could.
 
He'd just barely made it and it took some pushing to get to the bathroom and into a stall and then finally, he could do what he'd been holding back all day. Youngjae could hear other students, some joking that there was a bulimic using one of the stalls – so funny, s – and he would've told them off had he not felt like he was dying.
 
“Youngjae?” He heard someone gently tapping on the stall door after a couple of minutes. “You okay?”
 
Youngjae panted softly, standing up straight and flushing the toilet. He didn't want to do this. He didn't want to come out of the stall because he knew it was time to tell Himchan what he had done. After hesitating for a couple of seconds, he finally opened the stall door and smiled sheepishly. “Hi.”
 
Himchan scrunched up his face. “You smell.”
 
“Yeah.” Youngjae narrowed his eyes. “I just puked, so.”
 
“Ew.” The older teen chuckled as Youngjae pushed past him and towards one of the sinks, ignoring the other students in the bathroom smoking. It was kind of funny; he was normally in on the smoking but right now it was just making him feel sick. Though, smoking definitely wasn't an option anymore. He rinsed off his face before turning to face Himchan.
 
“Are you walking home today?” Himchan asked as they left the nasty, smoke-filled bathroom and Youngjae nodded his head. “I'll drive you home.” He offered and the younger didn't refuse. He needed to tell his best friend what had happened anyway and this seemed like the perfect way to do it. “I've gotta grab some out of my locker, so here.” He handed Youngjae the keys to his car.
 
Youngjae let out a soft sigh as the two parted ways. He had no ing idea how he was going to do this but he had to. After all, he could only hide it for so long. Not that he wanted to hide it from Himchan. Everyone else – yeah, he was okay if they didn't know, like, ever.
 
He threw his book bag into the back seat of Himchan's car before getting inside and letting his head loll back as he waited for his best friend to show up. He felt like he was going to puke again; wondering if those cheesy nachos he'd had for lunch had been a good idea. Youngjae felt his pulse speed up at the sight of his best friend coming towards the car and he gripped the keys tightly, debating on just taking Himchan's car and running away.
 
“Why didn't you turn on the ing air?” Himchan groaned as he got inside the car. “It's ing burning up in here.” He said and snatched the keys from Youngjae's hands before turning on the engine.
 
Youngjae nearly moaned as cold air hit his face; that definitely made him feel a little better for a couple of seconds. “Himchan, wait.” He quickly stopped the older from backing out of the parking space and when Himchan looked at him he continued. “I need to tell you something.”
 
Himchan raised an eyebrow. “Okay? What?”
 
“So, you remember that club we went to a few weeks ago? You know, the last one we went to before school started?”
 
“The one you got faced at and ditched me?”
 
“Yep.” Youngjae breathed in deeply. “That one.”
 
“What about it?” Himchan could feel himself growing impatient.
 
“So, um, I met this guy.” He looked away from his friend and stared out to the school in front of them. “We kind of hooked up and .”
 
“Where are you going with this?” Himchan didn't understand why Youngjae was even telling him this. They hooked up with people all the time – it wasn't anything important. Not usually anyway. “Spit it out.”
 
Youngjae could feel his heart racing, his head spinning and his hands shaking. “I'm going to get really fat soon.” Himchan looked at him as if he'd grown too heads. He could do this. He had no choice but to do this. “I'm, uh, I- I'm pregnant-” Himchan's mouth fell open, the world stood still and then it happened. He puked all over Himchan and his car.
 
- - - - - - - - - -
 
“I am so sorry, Himchan.” He said as he watched his friend desperately scrubbing the interior of his car. He felt so, so bad. That old ugly car was Himchan's baby. He nearly died at that word. Baby. It had truly set in that he himself was going to have a baby. A real baby, not a car baby. One of those things that cry and poop and depend on you to keep them alive. A baby.
 
Himchan finally gave up, sighing loudly as he threw the dirty sponge onto the concrete and moved to sit beside Youngjae who was sitting on the front porch of his home. “You're pregnant.” He said without any emotion. It still hadn't fully set in yet.
 
“Yep.” Youngjae nodded his head, his own voice lacking any emotion.
 
“Who's the father?”
 
Youngjae tilted his head to the side, staring thoughtfully into space. “Uh, I guess me.”
 
“No. . . like, the other father of the baby.” Himchan finally looked at the younger, watching as Youngjae smiled sheepishly at him. “Youngjae, are you ing serious?” Youngjae just continued to smile stupidly at him. “You don't know who the father is, do you?” The younger didn't reply but Himchan didn't need an answer. He didn't know who the father of his child was. “How? Why? I mean, the were you thinking?”
 
“Uhhh.” Youngjae awkwardly rubbed his arms. “Oops. . ?”
 
“I'm going to strangle you, oh my god.” Himchan rubbed his forehead.
 
Youngjae pursed his lips. “If it makes you feel any better, I remember what he looks like. He was so hot, .” The younger cringed when Himchan smacked him on the back of his head. This was bad. This was really bad but there wasn't any point in getting upset or crying about it. He'd done that the other day, anyway.
 
“Do you even know the guy's name, anything?”
 
“Nope.”
 
“You ed up.” Himchan looked at him in half amusement, half pity. “You ed up big time.”
 
“I realize this.” Youngjae didn't know anything about the father of his own child. Not his address, not his name, nothing, nada, zip, zilch. Well, he did know whoever the father was was hot and had a big -
 
“Does your mother know?”
 
“No.” Youngjae visibly shivered and the older couldn't help but laugh at his pain. He had no idea how he was going to tell his mother. “I don't know how to tell her. I only found out yesterday when I went to the doctor, thinking it was some kind of stomach virus.”
 
“Just be like, 'Hey mom, I got knocked up by some stranger but don't worry, he was really hot.'.”
 
“Hey!” Youngjae groaned. “Leave me alone. We were both faced and , I didn't even care what his name was. . .”
 
“You're a ing idiot.” Himchan groaned.
 
“I know.” Youngjae let his head fall, hiding his face in his hands, everything hitting him suddenly. He felt Himchan's arms wrap around his shoulders and pull him close. He just felt like crying again. He was too young for this, only seventeen. Seventeen and pregnant with a complete stranger's baby.
 
The older held him tightly before sighing and pulling away ever so slightly. “You're an idiot but I love you, okay?” Youngjae nodded his head and quickly blinked back his tears. It would be okay. Maybe. Probably not, but right now he had to tell himself that. “What are you planning on doing. . ?” Himchan trailed off for a moment. “Keeping it or. . . .”
 
“I'm not aborting it.” Youngjae shrugged. “I've already grown attached to the little demon. I just. . . I don't know. I only found out yesterday.”
 
Himchan pressed his lips into a thin line before slowly nodding his head. He didn't know what to say. He never thought he'd be dealing with something like this – and it wasn't even him who was pregnant. He couldn't imagine how hard this was on Youngjae. “Whatever you decide, I'll support you. I got your back, you .”
 
Youngjae was suddenly laughing and then Himchan pulled him into another tight hug. He didn't know how his mother was going to react or if everyone was going to turn against him, but at least he had Himchan by his side.
 
- - - - - - - - - -
 
Youngjae had barely gotten himself out of bed and to school. If it wasn't for Himchan stopping by and picking him up, he was certain he wouldn't have even gone. He felt absolutely awful. He hadn't been able to get any sleep and he wasn't able to hold down any food. Everything was slowly, finally setting in and he was terrified to say the least.
 
While he knew it was just in his head, he felt like everyone was watching him and everyone knew. Which was actually kind of stupid, no one in the school really gave a about him or his existence. He had a feeling once they did actually know, he was going to be known as the school . He sighed softly. That was going to be fun. Yep, fun. That was the word for it.
 
He sighed and rested his cheek against his desk in the classroom, unable to get himself to pay any attention to the teacher. It was only his first class, he didn't know how he was going to get through the other classes. He was fighting his eyelids from closing, knowing that if they did he would be out. Youngjae breathed in deeply, his hand reaching to touch his stomach. Little demon. He thought. It's your fault I couldn't sleep last night.
 
He wondered if calling his baby 'Little demon' was inappropriate. Thinking about actually naming the baby took his breath away. This was really happening, wasn't it? This wasn't some bad dream he was going to wake up from. Nope.
 
He had a little demon inside his body. Leeching off of him. . . Peeing in him –wait, do fetuses pee? He thought and furrowed his brows. Youngjae had no idea. He decided that as soon as he got home, he was going to start researching things. The teen knew he needed to tell his mother soon and get a proper appointment. Youngjae wanted to be healthy for his little demon.
 
The bell was suddenly ringing and he found it hard to move, the desk was just so comfortable. But, he had to. He needed to get to his next class. This was really not how he expected his first week of school to be. Youngjae gathered his things up and headed towards the next class. His favorite subject – science. He'd always loved science class.
 
Youngjae walked into the classroom, sighing softly as he moved to sit down in his spot, thankful the teen sitting next to him was a quiet guy to begin with. “Hey, Yongguk.” He quietly greeted and the older nodded his head in greeting.
 
It wasn't long until he had his head against the table, just barely awake. Feeling sick. Tired. Anxious. Like a poop. Yes. Youngjae thought that was a good way to explain how he felt. He felt like a poop. He couldn't get himself to look up when the teacher came into the room. It wasn't until he heard the principal's voice that he sat up, not wanting to get in trouble. “As most of you know, Mr. Kim passed away a couple of days ago. I'm just here to introduce you to your new teacher.” The principal motioned to the man beside him. “This is Mr. Jung Daehyun.”
 
Youngjae rubbed his sleepy eyes before looking towards the man next to his principal. It took a couple of seconds and then his mouth fell open; there was no doubt in his mind who this man was. He met eyes with the man, Mr. Jung Daehyun's eyes widened and he visibly paled. Youngjae felt like laughing, like screaming and like fainting all at once.
 
His new teacher was his baby daddy.
 
Holy ing .