Chapter VI

넌 내 거야

Jayoung's POV

 

 

Tonight the Jeon’s coming for dinner.

 

It’s 5.56 pm and I still don’t know what to wear, “Jayoung-ah, get ready! They will come at 7” yelled mom.

 

Aaa, Ottokaji! I yelled, I don’t have much time so I wear a yellow skirt stop at mid tight, a black sweater, a black white oxfords shoes and a black beret.

 

I glance at the clock, 6.35. Perfect! I walked down the stairs and greet my parents.

 

“Dear, what took you so long?” Ask mom, “Ah, because I can’t decide what to wear. Hehe”

 

“Sir, the Jeon’s are coming” One of our main said. My father nodded and we walked to the outside.

 

“Annyeong, welcome to our house!” Appa said and hug Uncle Jeon. Dad, you are ambrassing me...

 

“Ahh, it’s nice to see you again Jayoung-ah” auntie hug me tight, “You’re grown up now”

 

“Ahaha, yes auntie” I giggle. Then there’s the boy, Jeon Jungkook. I bow to him, he smile.

 

That smile, stop it.

 

 

“So, How is school Jungkook-ah?” Umma ask, “The school is pretty cool, the teacher is good and the students are friendly” He replied.

 

“We have two announcement guys,” Appa claps as he glance at Uncle.

 

“First, our company is going to collaborate” we claps, “Second, since Me and Uncle Jeon are bestfriend since childhood. Jungkook and Jayoung are going married!” I choke.

 

“Excuse me,” I run to the bathroom. ASDFGHJKL, what did he said? Marriage my , .

 

“Jayoung, are you okay?” Someone knock the door, probably Jungkook.

 

“Yup! Wait a minute!” I wash my hand and open the door, bam! It’s Jungkook.

 

“Hey, are you okay?” He stare at me, “Yup, I’m okay. Let’s back” we walk to the dining room.

 

“Uhm, sorry I chock on my food” I bow and take a seat again.

 

“It’s okay. So, the wedding will be held on 16 March” appa smile.

 

“Wait, what?! It’s next week, appa!” I whine.

 

 

Jungkook’s POV

 

 

After hearing that announcement Jayoung choke on her food, damn she look cute even when she choke.

 

She excuse herself, “Follow her!” my mom order me. I excuse my self and follow Jayoung.

 

She went to the bathroom, “Jayoung, are you okay?” I knock, “Yup! Wait a Minute!”

 

She open the door, “Hey, are you okay?” I ask, “Yup, I’m okay. Let’s back” we walk to the dining room.

 

“Uhm, sorry I chock on my food” she bow and take a seat again.

 

“It’s okay. So, the wedding will be held on 16 March” Uncle smile.

 

“Wait, what?! It’s next week, appa!” she whine. Aww, cute.

 

“No but” Uncle chuckle, “Because tomorrow is Sunday, you guys have to prepare it!” continue uncle.

 

“Jungkook, take Jayoung to the jewelry store and wedding dress shop” Appa said, I nod.

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

The Jeon’s already returned home, Jayoung sat on her bed.

 

“Is this real? Am I going to married with Jungkook in real? We just met a few days ago and now we are going married?” She lied on her bed and stared at the ceiling.

 

In the othe side, Jungkook also think about it too.

 

“I’m going to married with her? I’m not ready being a husband, but I’ll try” he lied

 

They both fall asleep in the same time. 

 


 

Sorry bad update! I have so many homeworks, .

Uhm, they're getting married! But! There's something..... SECRET! hehe :D

I'll tell you guys later. Sorry for typos and grammar, I'm in hurry XD

Keep comment, don't forget to subscribe! ^_^

BYE BYE