Chapter V

넌 내 거야

     Jayoung's POV

 

 I wake up to see a light from the curtains. I grab my phone from the nightstand, 7.45 am...

WHAT?!? I'm late for school! Jeez. You get up and take a fast shower. You go down the stairs, you see your parents are talking to someone.

"Umma Appa! I'm going to school now, bye! Love you guys!" I run to the car, "Wait, Jayoung-ah!" I drift to school.

I check my watch, 8.07. , I'm late!

I arrived at school, but the gate is close. What day is it to day? I open my phone, Saturday. Good Job Jayoung!

Now I have to walk because my driver already go. I walk to the nearest cafe, I order a frappuccino and sit in the corner.

 

 

 

    Jungkook's POV

 

 

It's Saturday and I don't know what to do. Maybe I should go to a cafe, refreshing time.

I bid goodbye to my parents and I drive my car to a cafe.

I go inside the cafe and order a coffee frapper, wow this is saturday but still going to school? What school she attend to?

Wait, is that Jayoung? I walk to her and take a seat in front of her.

"I thought Saturday we don't go to school. How come I didn't know it." "A-ahh, annyeong Jungkook-shi. Hm, I actually forgot that today is Saturday"

She chuckle. ASDFGHJKL, How come this girl be so cute even she only chuckle.

"Ahh, so that's the reason why you wearing uniform" She tretch her neck and giggle.

"Uhm, I'm going to home now or else I will get an attention since Saturday is holiday" She stand up and bow to me.

"I will give you a ride" She nod and we walk outside.

 

 

     No One's POV

 

They just arrived at her house, she thank him for the ride.

Just then someone interupt them. "Ah Jungkook! Oh right, Jayoung-ah the Jeon's are having dinner in our house tonight so help me, okay?" Jayoung mom ask.

She just nod and wave to Jungkook.

 

 

 


New update! >_< Sorry for taking so long, I have a test these day and next week I have mid semester. I gonna die!

My dad didn't allowed me to use my laptop nor computer T_T This is killing me.

Please comment about the reason why the Jeon's having a dinner in Jayoung house ^^

And so, I'll change the genre happy to sad. Hehe. I have a surprise for you guys :D

And again sorry for the grammar.