Chapter III

넌 내 거야

Jayoung's POV

 

 

I wake up and check the time I grab my phone on the nightstand, 4.55 a.m.

 

I get up and get shower. After done, I wear my uniform and put on some lipbalm and fix my hair.

 

Soon as ready I put on the shoesmy favorite shoes and I like floral pattern. It look so cool.

 

I walk to the doors and down the stairs. "Good morning sweetheart" my dad said. I sat on the dining table.

 

"Morning dad, where is mom?" I ask while eating the breakfast, it's milk, eggs with a bread and some bacon.

 

"As always, never late to work" He said as he read the news paper.

 

"Uhm, okay. I'm going now, see ya. Love you dad" I kissed him on the cheek and walk out.

 

I go inside the limo and drive to school.

 

I put my bag on the lockers and grab my books for the first period.

 

I walk in the hallway, seriously the hallway still empty. Ahh, really...

 

 

Jungkook's POV

 

 

I arrive at school and walk to my class.

 

In the middle of the hallway I saw Jayoung walking with some books on her hand.

 

"Jayoung!" I call her, she turned and waved at me. I ran towards her.

 

"Ahh, you are Joongki oppa right?" She asked. Err? what?

 

"Eh? I'm Jungkook." I give her a confused look.

 

"Really? Aishh, I'm so sorry oppa." Her eyes got wider and she bowed. OMG, She look so cute... Eh? errr...

 

"It's okay. Erm, what class are you?" I scratched the back of my head. Awkward..

 

"Ahh, I'm on 8-I class oppa." She smile to me.

 

"Really?! That class is full of smart people." My eyes widen immediately.

 

"Haha, that's right oppa. So, I have to get back to the class now. Bye bye!" She waved and ran away.

 

That's so cute, her eyes look so cute... seriously Jungkook, you're getting weird now.

 

I walk to my class and put on my earphone.

 

 

Jayoung's POV

 

Aishh, I forgot my science books. Argh, the teacher's already here.

 

I walk towards the teacher, and she saw me. "What's wrong ms. Jayoung?"

 

"Erm, mrs. Hana.. I forgot the books, it's on my lockers. Can I take it?" I ask.

 

"Okay, just go. I give you 5 minutes." I nodded. I leaves the class and walk to my locker.

 

I open the locker and grab my science books. I walk to my class again.

 

 

The first period has ended, I open my locker and throw my books. 

 

"Jayoung!" Yerim surprised me.

 

"Oh, shi-" I cover my mouth, "Aish, don't surprise me like that." this girl seriously annoying.

 

"Hehe sorry, Jayoung-ah let's eat." I nodded. "Kajja!" I follow her from behind.

 

It's weird, she never been like this before. "Ya! Hurry up you -face" She said.

 

When we arrive I saw Jungkook and Yuna talking, I grab the food and search my seat.

 

"Jayoung! Just eat with us" Jungkook raise his hand. I look at him and Yuna.

 

Yuna glared at me, "Ahh, It's okay. I don't want to bother you guys" I walk away.

 

I placed the food on the desk and sit down next to Yerim.

 

We start to eat, I felt someone was staring at me. I look around and my eyes landed on Jungkook.

 

He was staring at me, I don't want to feel awkward so I start to eat.

 

After eat lunch I walk to my class with Yerim. "Jayoung, I saw you talking to Joongki oppa. Do you know him?"

 

"Ahh, before I answer it I have to tell you his name's Jungkook, and Yes maybe" I said.

 

"What? I thought you said his name is Joongki" She confused. "It was a mistake okay. I misheard it"

 

After that we back to our class.

 

The school has ended. I walk out from class, I saw Jungkook standing in front of my class.

 

"Ohh, Hi Jayoung, finally you out" Eh? I looked at him. "What do you mean?" I ask.

 

"Your dad said I have to take you home because your driver can't come." He explain.

 

"Uhm, Okay" I nodded. We walk out from school and waiting in the school gates.

 

The limo has arrived, we go inside and drive to my home.

 

 

Jungkook's POV

 

 

Jayoung's father told me to take Jayoung home because her driver can't fetch her.

 

I waited in front of her class. Finally she came, she look confused when she saw me.

 

I explain her and she understood. I take her to my limo.

 

On the way she asked my driver to stop. "Oppa thanks for the ride. I have to go to some shop to buy something"

 

"But it's almost night. I will take you to the shop okay" I said.

 

"No no it's okay, I will ask my sister driver to fetch me" She smiled.

 

"Okay, bye. Take care" I said, what I just say?!? Aishh, Pabo me.

 

She smiled and walk to the shop. I have to follow her, I mean it's almost night and she still young

to lost her - What?!?!? stop thinking dirty please!!

 

I start to follow her from behind and hope she doesn't notice me.

 

 

 

 


 

HOLLA!!

Another boring chapter. But I have prepared something for you guys in the next chapter!

Hehehe. Sorry for my engrish :"D

And thanks for the subscribe guys! ^___^

LAFFYA! ♥♥♥

 

 

god, is he allowed to be this cute? ><

saranghae jungkook oppa T^T