Chapter VII

넌 내 거야

Jayoung's POV

 

 

“Jayoung-ah! Come on! Jungkook is waiting for you!” Someone shout from outside room. Probably her mother.

 

“Ughh, yes mom! Wait a minute!” Jayoung put a slight makeup on her face and fix her hair.

 

She wear a white shirt with deep blue blazer, grey skirt and black boots. (outfit) (shoes)
 

She locked her room and go down the stairs.

 

There sat a handsome man wearing black jeans, black & white polkadots shirt, a sweater and black keds shoes. (this!)

 

“Hi, good morning Jungkook-ssi” she bowed to him, “Ahh, you’re ready? Let’s go” he grab her wrist and walk to outside.

 

“Wait, mom! I’m going now, bye!” she shout. Oh , it’s Chevrolet camaro z28!?! Her jaw dropped. (this!)

 

Jungkook opened the door for Jayoung, “Ladies first” I smiled, “Oh, thank you” I go in the car.

 

They are very awkward on the way to Jewelry shop, “Ah, we are here” he off the machine and go out to open Jayoung’s door.

 

 

Jayoung’s POV

 

“Jungkook-ssi, what do you think about this?” I showed the ring, it was elegant and I like it. (this!)

 

“Hm, I like it!” I smiled to him, “Okay, we will take this!” I handed the ring.

 

“Jayoung, while waiting for the ring do you want to go to buy the wedding dress?” he asked me, “Okay, let’s go” we walk to wedding dress shop. (this!)

 

 

“Do you think these fit with me?” I asked Jungkook, he nodded. Okay, I will try it then. I walk in to fitting room.

 

The wedding dress look so beautiful, with lace in the back. (this!)

 

I walk out from fitting room and stood in front of Jungkook.

 

 

Jungkook’s POV

 

The door opened and show a beautiful girl, it’s really Jayoung or an angel? She look beautiful.

 

“So, what do you think?” I blinked several times, “A-ah, I love it! We will take that! But first! Let me take a picture and show to your mother” I lied, I took pictures of her and use it as my wallpaper. Great..

 

“Okay, now buy your suits!” Jayoung said, I nodded.

 

 

“Jungkook-ssi, do you like this?” I turn my head and saw a suits, well that was cool. (this!)

 

“Uhm, alright I try it” I take the suits and go to the fitting room.

 

I  walked out, “So?” she turn her head and her jaw dropped immediately. “Hm, perfect!” she give me two thumbs up! Oh man, she is cute.

 

“Wait, I have to take picture of you and show it to your mother” she grab her phone from pocket.

 

I smiled to the camera and change again. “Let’s go back to Jewelry shop again” I grab her wrist and walk outside.

 

 

“Are the rings have been finished?” she asked, they nodded and handed the rings. Wow, beautiful...

 

After we payed the rings we decided to go home and rest for school tomorrow.

 


I'm back! ^___^

Sorry for not update almost one month >_<

So, here's an update for you guys! and another boring chapter, so sowwryyy T__T

Anyways, my school off for a week and I'm really glad T_T

I will update another chapter and soon I will end this story. Sorry T_T

And again, sorry for my grammar. Well, I hope you guys like it!