Chapter I

넌 내 거야

Jayoung's POV

 

 

"Heol.." I whispered. The school is still quiet.

I walk toward the classroom, I sat down on my seat.

Suddenly I felt my phone's ringing, I answer the call, It's mom.

 

"Sweetie, can you come to my office please? I need you." She asked.

 

"Okay mom, on my way, just wait a minute." I said. I hung the call and

walk to my mom office.

 

I opened the door and find my mother talking to a boy, Ohh new student maybe?

 

"Ahh, sweetie. Come here please" My mom gesture me. I walked to her.

I bow to my mom and the boy to show some respect.

 

 "Jayoung, it's Jeon Jungkook. He's uncle Jeon's son." My mom said, I nod and smile to him.

 

 "Annyeong" He bow to me. Such a nice boy..

 

"Sweetie, can you take him around the school?" My mom asked me, "Okay mom" I nodded.

 

Jungkook's POV

 

Today, I'm a new student in Star Empire Highschool, the school was really cool.

 

I'm in the chairman office and talking to aunty Joo. And She's calling her daughter to come.

 

5 minute later, someone open the door, Ohh, I think she's aunty Joo daughter...

 

After we talking, aunty Joo told Jayoung to take me around the school and She agreed.

 

She show me every place in the school and She's so polite towards her friends.

Her smile is so cute and she look happy... What?!?!? Jeon Jungkook what are you talking about!! damn.

 

"Jungkook-ssi what class are you going?" She ask, "Eh, uhm.. 9-II" I said as I waking up from my Imagine world.

 

"Ahh, ne. So, you're my senior. Do you know where the classroom is?" She asked me, I nodded.

 

"So I'm going to leave because the bell already rang 12 minutes ago. Bye Jungkook-ssi" She bow to me and walk away.

 

 

 

Jayoung's POV

 

When I show him every place in the school I felt someone was staring at me, Weird.

 

After I show him the school I quickly ran to my classroom, Thank god my mom is the chairman and I'm the best student

so I didn't get any punishment because running late and the teacher already know the reason.

 

I sat on my seat and pay attention to the teacher.

 

*RING*

"Okay class, That's it for today. Remember to do the homework." Mrs. Jung said as she grab her things and walk away.

 

"Ya! Jayoung-ah why are you late today?" Yerim ask me as she sat down in front of me.

 

"Eh, I was taking a new student around the school. And I think he's cute, you should get him!" I said.

 

"New student?!? and it's a boy?!? What is his name?!! Tell me tell me!!" She pouted. Ouchh, she's so cute and annoying

at the same time.

 

"Hmm, let me think..." I , "Aishh, okay I will buy you some Lollipop, Tell me now!" She yelled.

 

"Hehehe, calm down okay. It's Jeon.. uhmm, Joongki." I said and smile, wait! I'm not really sure.

 

After that we leave the class and decide to grab some food with Yerim.

 

On our way I see uhm.. Joongki! with a girl, Oh it's Jung Yuna, aish that .

 

"Ya, yerim It's the new student I talk about." I whispered to her, "What? Where??" She ask.

 

"Aish, the one with Yuna." We walk passing them and arrive at the Canteen "Damn! He's so ing handsome!" Yerim half yelled.

 

"Ya! Watch your mouth! Thank God they didn't heard it!" I hit her arm a BIT hard.

 

"Hehe, so sorry." She pout. "Didn't working!" I walk away to grab lunch and seat near the window.

 

"Jayoung-ah! How dare you did that to me! I hate you" She sat beside me and eat her lunch angrily.

 

"Yerim baby, You said you hate me and yet still sit beside me. Please I'm laughing okay" I . She ignored me, I love to !

 

After luch we go back to the class and talk with the other student.

 

 

Jungkook's POV

 

 

The bell ring and I decide to eat lunch, someone was grabbing my hand.

 

"Oppa, how about we eat lunch together?" Yuna ask me, arghh she so annoying. I just nod at her.

 

We walk to the Canteen and suddenly I saw Jayoung with her friends, She's so cute. Dang it, Jungkook please!!!

 

I eat lunch with Yuna and her friends.

 

*RING*

Finally! The lunch time is over! We go back to the class and I start to pay attention with the teacher.

 

 

Jayoung's POV

 

The lunch time is over and The teacher is coming. Yey to English teacher! I'm so good in English.

 

"Jayoung, It's so boring" Yerim whispered to me. She hate english.

 

"Kwon Yerim, would you please describe about inside your brain please!" Mr. Jack scold Yerim. Wohoo, gotcha!

 

*RING*

"Thank God the bell save you Yerim-ssi! Next time watch out!" Mr.Jack told her.

"So guys, Goodbye! We will see you in Thursday okay!" Mr.Jack pack his things and leave the class.

 

The student pack their belonging and go home.

 

I waited for my driver in the gates, finally it's not really long I got inside and go home.

 

 

 

 

 


FIRST UPDATE!!

Hope you guys enjoy it! And sorry for the typo and grammar xD
You know right, english is not my first language. LOL :D

so, feel free to correct it! I mean correct the grammar. lol.

I will update it tomorrow, or maybe on wednesday :D

 

BYEBYE FROM TAEYEON UNNIE!

BYEBYE FROM JAYOUNG!