Chapter 1

Loving a Robot

Sehun was known for having the hidden aegyo. He is not that popular but, he had strong appeal to the girls. He is a quiet person, always looking out in the window and all alone. He was walking freely in the hallway, girls fluttering and hiding their admiration towards the guy.

 

 

Sehun stops by a call from his half related brother, Tao. "Sehunnie, Wanna go with us?", calling with enjoyment while holding his boyfriend Kris. "No", Sehun answered madly and rolls his eyes. Tao and Sehun are not close to each other. They have the same mother, Sehun's father is Korean while Tao's father is Chinese. Both died during business trips while their mother is owning a bakery. "Tao, I wonder why is your baby little brother dislikes you?", Kris is whispering to Tao's ears and touching its cheeks, "He dislikes everyone", Tao replied and finally nap on Kris' shoulder.

 

 

Sehun on the other was not satisfied to his older brother who is really gay. Cuddling to a male on public, YUCKS!! is what comes to his mind seeing the couple. He was sitting at the garden drinking his favourite, bubble tea. He is smiling secretly all the memories he have with his dead friend. His friend is Chinese, Han Lulu. He met her during a music presentation where they worked together on a song piece as a project. Sehun was the rapper and in guitar while Lulu is in charge in vocals. Lulu was so adorable and kind but she is blind. She died during the surgery.

 

Throwback, Sehun was looking for Lulu in the school, not yet in her seat. He looks around, no sign of Lulu. Suho, class president, was chit chatting to his classmates.

 

"I heard at the faculty that Lulu will undergo some kind of surgery. They found a donor"

 

All the listeners turn their face to worry. Sehun glance at them and immediately get his bag and goesto the hospital.

 

"Excuse me, miss, where is the patient named HAn Lulu?!", he was panting and sweating all over,

 

"Please go forward and turn left at the third room.", the nurse immediately answered. Sehun ran as fast as he could.

He there see, Lulu lying in the bed. He approach Lulu

 

"Lulu, are you okay?", worried, "Ne, DOn't worry, I promise that we will sing our piece together. Don't do it without the presence of me.", Lulu said while holding Sehun's hand

 

"I really want to see your face", Lulu's hand is climbing and reaching Sehun's face. Sehun can't stop crying.

 

"I'll be fine, Sehun. Don't cry",

 

Lulu is carressing Sehun's cheeks. Suddenly, the doctor came,

"The surgery is about to start, Let's go", the doctor said and pulls Lulu's bed

 

"My child, you should return to the school", Lulu's mother says in a sincere manner and pats the boy's shoulder. Sehun leaves, wiping his tears.

The next day, Sehun bought flowers and necklace to propose to be his yeojachingu. He took a deep breath and holds the knob but, as he tried to turn it was lock.

"Sorry, Sir, there is no patient there", THe nurse explained

"Where is the girl?", Sehun asked curiously

" She died during the surgery", The nurse replied and left the guy.

 

Sehun's time slowly moves, he knelt down, it weakens his whole body. He darted to Lulu's house, there is the place of the funeral. When he reached the house, he slowly walked in. He can see Lulu lying at the coffin. All the people were looking at him.

 

"is that the guy you are talking about? The guy who suffer from your blind daughter?", the lady asked the mother

"Ne, I like him because even it is hard to deal with Lulu, it's okay for him.", the mother replied.

 

Sehun placed the flowers to Lulu's hands. HE was about to put the necklace but the mother stops him. She is handing a letter. Sehun opens it.

 

"Dear Sehun ,

              Annyeong haseyo, Sehunnie,I didn't write this letter. I asked someone to. I asked mother to give this letter by chnace if I didn't make it. I don't know how express my infatuation to words. It is the first time to encounter a guy that suffered from my no good actions, they always shout at me. I thought from that, I should be dead for not anyone to suffer. Now, that I found you, the meaning of my life change, I like to live more with you. I was shy to confess and the song, keep it and found someone to perform with. Ya! you should do it before you graduate!! I don't want the song to be wasted. Saranghae,Sehunnie! "God will not leave you empty-handed. Keep the faith."      

                                                                                                                                                                          Truly yours,  

                                                                                                                                                                               Lulu ♥

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE If you read some mispelled words, sorry. I'm only using mobile! Please enjoy it! Thank u!

Leave ur comments!