Regrets

Of Love and Rock n' Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong's POV...

It has been 3 months after I have seen Jae Eun. 3 months since I have received her note. 3 months since she left.

At first, I did not believe what the note said. I was thinking that it was just a bad dream. I could not accept the fact that Jae Eun left and that we were not able to sort out things. I could not accept that I have been so stupid that I just let her slip away from me. I tried knowing where she went but everytime I go to her house, I was told that they don't know where she went. I keep going to her house for the past 3 months trying to learn where she is but I was always disappointed.

One day, when I reached her place, I saw a huge SOLD sign on their gate. The caretaker told me that her family had already sold the house and where moving but they did not leave any forwarding address. It was then that I realized that Jae Eun is truly gone. The girl I love was gone and it was I who let her go. I know that I don't have anyone to blame but myself. It is hard to accept but I know that I must face reality. Jae Eun is gone, and I know that she might not come back.

I miss her so much. It was just now that I realized that what they say is true. You will only know what a person means to you once you have lost them. It is so true. I never realized how much Jae Eun means to me before. Now that she has left, I have realized that she is my world and that I am an idiot for ever letting her slip away. I know that when ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter