' Allkpop #5

' DIVIDED ϟ big hit's new girl group ϟ apply closed

 

 

69860_2009111409000119.gif

 BigHit Ent. Announce Last Two Members of 'DIVIDED'

By Unknown - January 3rd                                                                                                                                                        6798 views | 389 comments

16607-after-school-lanza-candente-vm-tea

We have met the first six girls that will soon be taking over the k-pop music industry and we've been introduced to their first single through a teaser video, we even had the delight of seeing the 'DIVIDED-S' girls performing on a special stage with their label-mates, BTS. Now Big Hit. Ent have surprised fans with the last two member profiles, along with their full length music video, a day before their due debut.

The last two members take up the positions of leader and rapper. The leader (above) is known to the music industry already as she has been training with the company for a total of six years, making her one of the oldest trainees so far, this hardworking and talented dancer is also known as Yoonmi. The rapper of the group is one that is full of aegyo, she has been training for a total of three years, also known as Yeojin. Both are Korean members, 92 and 93 liners respectively.

As expected, Big Hit. released the full length debut music video of the girls which shows a balanced amount of cuteness and iness from the girls, titled 'Shampoo'. So far, the music video has been a hit and we are looking forward to the long awaited debut stage.

Image2.png