' Allkpop #1

' DIVIDED ϟ big hit's new girl group ϟ apply closed

69860_2009111409000119.gif

 Big Hit Ent. Announce First Member of 'Divided'

By Unknown - December 21st                                                                                                                                                        6798 views | 389 comments

16607-after-school-lanza-candente-vm-tea

Big Hit Entertainment, the home of boy groups such as 2AM and Bangtan Boys as well as the girl group GLAM, recently announced their plans of a second girl group under the name 'DIVIDED' which will be split into two groups, the first following a y concept known as 'DIVIDE-S' and the second a cute concept under the name 'DIVIDE-C'. The group is said to have eight members, four in each divide.

Now, Big Hit has released the first teaser image of the girl group as well as information on the first official member and to top it all off, they have released a teaser for the girls first music video. DIVIDED has been rumored to perform with their label mates, Bangtan Boys, in a special christmas track as their unofficial debut.

Image2.png

 

This is the first beauty to be introduced to the public from the long awaited group, DIVIDED! A Korean-Japanese member who will be filling the position of lead dancer / sub-vocalist. However, her age and date of birth are yet to be revealed but sources tell us that she could be a '93-'95 liner. This blonde member will go by the stage name of 'Miyu' and the company recently revealed that her birth name is in fact Yoo Miyoung.

After the exciting first look at the member line-up, the entertainment company didn't leave possible fans waiting long before they released the first teaser video of the girls in action. We can tell already that they could possibly take over the music industry within their first year.