' Allkpop #3

' DIVIDED ϟ big hit's new girl group ϟ apply closed

 

 

69860_2009111409000119.gif

 BigHit Ent. Announce Last Two of 'DIVIDED-S'

By Unknown - December 24th                                                                                                                                                        6798 views | 389 comments

16607-after-school-lanza-candente-vm-tea

Yesterday it was the leader of the much anticipated girl group, 'DIVIDED', and today it seems BigHit Ent had another surprise in store for the waiting fans as they released information about the last two members of the group, 'DIVIDED-S'. These two members are known as Jung Cheonsa and Kim Ahri respectively. 

The beauty Cheonsa will take up the position of visual, Ahri will be the maknae of the group despite looking the same age as her older members. Cheonsa is said to be Japanese-Korean much like previous member, Miyu, while Ahri is full Korean. These girls are also in the age ranges of 94 (Cheonsa) and 95 (Ahri) liners, younger than the other two announced but still mature enough to be part of the group.

As if introducing these two girls wasn't enough, the girls recently performed a Christmas Special Stage with four lucky boys from BTS (Jungkook, Jin, Jimin and V), who are also with BigHit Ent.

Image2.png

 

(Hyeri & Ken - Miyu & Jin) (Minah & N - Ahri & Jungkook) (Sojin & Leo - Haemin & Jimin) (Yura & Hongbin - Cheonsa & V)