Chatting

Date Project ♥ {EXO}

 

Chatting.

 

 

You accepted his offer, so he took your money and disappear in the crowd of "hungry zombies", you called them by that.

That exactly what they looked like though.

You waited for him until he came back, with load of food in his hands.

You helped him carrying it, and the two of you got back to the others.

 

"so, what kind of school you were in?" Jongin questioned you.

"you know that school in Byungcheol? Byungcheol school" 

"yeah that's a girls school, wow that's why i was wondering from which school you came, you must be really smart" he seemed surprised.

That's right, the school you used to attend is a girl school that only smart girls attend.

"by any chance, were you the queen-ka? you're really pretty" Jongdae said.

"aniya.. " you blushed.

"haven't you been told that you look like Minyeong? your face is really small and cute just like her" he add.

"oh! you're right! you're right! just like her!" Jongin in agreement.

"well, I have been called by that from my friends"

You had great time talking with them, you felt really comfortable since you wasn't just sitting with bunch of guys, but Jongdae's girlfriend Pulip was so nice to you, you really liked how kind is she.

 

_________________________________________________

 

Later On, After School. you hurriedly ride in the bus, to go home.

You saw Yifan, and the other's sitting in the very back of the bus. Jongin, waved to you so you go to them.

"you guys have got something to do in this weekend?" Baekhyun questioned.

"not really, but I need to study, next week is a really busy week" Chanyeol answered him sighing.

"i have got some home works to do too" Kyungsoo mumbled.

"mom wants me to help her to make a load of kimchi for this winter" Pulip added.

"anyone else?" Baekhyun looked at Jongin.

"I have a soccer game"

"aish, what about you Yifan hyung?" 

"that's my stop" he stand up the moment the bus has stopped. oh.. that's my stop too

"my stop too, bye guys, bye Pulip-ah" you waved to them before stepping out of the bus.

"bye (y/n)!" "see you next week at school!" "call me if you're free!"

"arasso!" they waved to you from he window.

You tuned your heels, to the way your home is, Yifan was walking at the same way so you speeded up a little to catch him.

"why are following me?" he spoke looking in front.

"my house is in that way too" 

You reached a marked, you remembered that there's some stuff you wanted to buy.

"I'll go in there" you said and entered the market.

"whatever" he continued his way home.

You bought the stuff you needed, and walked out of off the market after thanking the seller man.

Oh.. I thought that he would wait for me..

Anyway, you walked the way to your home alone.

 

 

___________________________________________________

 

 

After arriving, you took a nap, then your mom waked you up.

"(y/n), come down now." she called you from down stairs.

"what is it mom?" you groaned in your bed, scratching your head.

"I said come down! aish what kind of girl I gave born to? seriously"

"arrasoyeong~ ...ahishh" you walked down stairs, with your eyes half closed. 

"you know, our new neighbors their father knows your father, let's go greet them, go get ready"

"what? ugh mom, why today? i'm so tired, and knocked out"

"stop complaining and get ready"

aishh.. Ottokae?

 

- go

- don't go

 

____________________________________________

____________________________________________

A​uthor's Note:

Almost new year

don't forget to comment, and upvote please

it wont cost you a penny!!

special thanks to: BeautiSmile

 

    please upvotecomment, subscribe

       MERRY CHRISTMAS