Shopping Mall

Date Project ♥ {EXO}

 

Shopping Mall.

 

 

"mom, I really don't want to go. Just go with father and Sekyung, I don't really have to go" you claimed.

"aish..." your mom calmed down a bit thinking.

"fine, but you will go next time" you brighten up. "thanks mom!" 

 

You called your friend Sarang that you know since intermediate school. 

"Sarang! I missed you too.. I want to see you, let's go to coffee shop or something.. oh shopping mall is great too. see you there" you hanged and go to your closet to see what you should wear.

"this looks fine" you grabbed a gray mini dress to wear. isn't too short?

you measured it by putting it over your body, it is short since you had it very long time ago but didn't wear it much.

"hm.. whatever, it's just me and Sarang" you took off your clothes and wear it, then you combed your hair and tied it into a high bun which looked really cute with your bangs rested on your forehead.

"done" you took your bag flap bag before you left your house, and headed to the metro station.

 

After taking a ticket and ride the train, you didn't expect the train to be so crowed that you had to stand up. And bump to people.

You spotted an empty seat and hurriedly walked to it squeezing yourself between the throng of people.

And because you were too late, an old women took the seat putting a leg over the other leg rubbing it mattering ''aigoo'' 's 

You really couldn't say anything since she was elder. So you just stand there staring.

Your heart sink when you felt something was rubbing your , you gasped silently. Cause that thing was probably a hand.

A ert!! ottokae? someone help..

Of the shock, your legs got week and you really couldn't move or do anything. You put your hands over your mouth and shutted your eyes hardly, you teared a bit of the fear.

You gasped when the erted hand got close to your private area. someone please..! anyone!

Just like god was listening to your prays. A miracle happened.

A hand grabbed your wrest and pulled you away from that ert, as you tried to look at that helper. It was hard since your eyes was covered with tears.

The helper pulled you away as possible as he could from the ert. And stopped at not so crowded area.

"d- d- did you.. n- n- notice it?" you said looking at him. and wiped your tears.

"here" he told you with a husky voice and gave you a tissue.

"thanks" you mattered and wiped your tears with it. 

"the metro is really crowded isn't it?" he suddenly talked about normal topic, as if nothing did happened. Like he was saying in other words "forget about what happened just now" you fount it sweet of him.

"yes, it is" after wiping your tears, you could now see him probably. He has blonde hair and quit a sharp jaw-line, in other words; he looked really handsome.

"you arrived to Myeongdong-do, next stop is-"

"ok, bye!" the guy who helped you minutes ago said leaving. You didn't know his name so you wanted to stop him and ask for his name.

"oh! w- wait!" you wanted to catch him but he just disappeared. "aish.." you mattered and walked to the shopping mall that you agreed to meet up with Sarang in. 

The thought of him didn't skip your head any minute later. Not the ert, but that guy. His soft smile, his chuckle, and his kind. You didn't want to forget him. At all.

"(y/n)-ah!!" you looked up to see Sarang running to you. 

"oh! Sarang-ah!" you two hugged.

"congrats!"

"in what?"

"you got in a mix school! how is it? fun? did you date a guy already?" she seemed really excited of the idea of you dating a guy. But you just shook your head.

"what's that? you told me you'll get a guy as soon as you could" she pouted. As you two walked in the big shopping mall.

"it's not that easy as I thought it would.. " you got a sudden flashback of Yifan.

"ahem, I'm buying lunch, do you want something from there, I'll buy it for you."

You slightly smiled remembering him offering you a help.

"oh that's the shop I wanted to go to, let's go there and watch a movie later. How about that?" she said excitedly. 

You don't feel like watching a movie or even shopping any more. But you didn't want to disappoint Sarang either, so you just nodded agreeing to whatever she says.

"this looks good" she murmured looking at the piece of cloth.

"hey you should look up for something to buy too" she told you since you looked out-minded.

"oh.. O.k"

 

_____________________________________________

 

 

After you two got tired of shopping, you headed to the third floor to go to the movie theater over there. 

"Sarang, can we go next time? I'm exhausted" you spoke in a low tone and showed a tired expression.

"are you kidding me, we're already here so let's watch one" she grabbed your hand so you move faster. You sighed. She always has that energy more than you do, and that amaze you every time you go out with her.

"ok, let's see" she clicked on the touch screen that showed some available movies to choose.

"this movie is just one hour later on, want to watch it (y/n)-ah?" 

"yeah, whatever" you said without looking.

"ok" she clicked on it. And next a screen showed the available seats, she choose two and clicked next. The bill came out of that machine, and Sarang took it.

"let's go eat something you must be starving" indeed, you were starving but you just realize it now. She grabbed your hand again and you two found a table to sit in.

"I'll buy for you from McDonald's, what do you want from there?" you felt like she was the unnie or something, actually she's just one month older than you. You thought for a minute before answering.

"big mac" Sarang gasped.

"are you serious?" she looked at you with wide eyes, it's not like the first time you ordered big mac, you did so many times with her, and she get startled every time.

"what is it? I'm really hungry" you pouted. 

"ok.. ok, I'll buy it for you" with that, she walked off

 

_______________________________________________

 

"seriously Baek, I'm so exhausted now" Sehun said one more again, with bags in his two hands following Baekhyun. 

"it's not my fault, it's Chanyeol's. He's the one who didn't stick to his promise" 

"aish. Why did I accept to do this" Sehun murmured.

"I can hear you, you know" 

"let's eat something at least. I'm starving"

"ok, I'm starving too"

Then the two of them head to the third floor. Looking for seats. Sehun saw a familiar face. Oh it's that girl..

Apparently you were taking a nap with your arms on the table and your head over them.

"hey Sehun, let's sit here." Baekhyun motioned to a table near yours.

"oh.. ok" Sehun took a seat and go to buy something for the two of them.

"hey (y/n) let's eat, move your lazy head of off the table!"

So her name is (y/n) Sehun thought.

you started eating, Sehun got surprised a bit at how huge the burger you ordered. And chuckled, he found girls who have big appetite are cute.

"hey (y/n), there is a guy who's looking at you for a quit long time- "

"huh?"

"don't look at him! don't look!" she said in a low voice when you tried to look who was it.

"he seems attracted to you.. Listen," she cleared before speaking again.

"he looks really into you, so don't miss this chance"

"what the hell Sarang, it's not like we are in a club or something" you said as a matter of fact.

"even though, you can't miss this chance. Not many guys approach you!" she said and motioned to your burger.

"aish seriously!" 

You took another bite of your burger, maybe Sarang was write, maybe because not the ideal type for all the Korean guys. You'll never know actually.

"oh, he's not looking here right now. Take a glance at him" you did, and then gasped when you realized it's the same person who helped you at the metro.

"he's handsome isn't he?" Sarang said, you didn't move your eyes from him, your heart beated even faster when he looked and grin.

your eyes got wider when saw a very familiar face came and sit with him. Baekhyun?!

"sorry that I'm late, so many people today" Baekhyun said 

How did that happen? that guy is Baekhyun's friend?

You were really shocked and confused at the same time.

"what's with you? what happened? you don't like him?" you didn't know what to answer, should you tell her or just keep it?

Ottokae?

 

-Tell her

-Don't tell her

 

 

__________________________________________

__________________________________________

A​uthor's Note:

how do you like my chapters?

long? or short?

comment josaeyo x3

 

       don't forget to upvote, comment, subscribe josaeyo~~

       have a nice days everyone!!!! I might update after the finals;; mianhae!