"I Sometimes Hate My Mom"

Date Project ♥ {EXO}

 

"I Sometimes Hate My Mom"

 

Your mom went back to the kitchen, cursing at how hard minded you are. You can hear it all, actually you hear it every-single-day. But you just choose to ignore it, since it wouldn't lead to anything.

"what a waist, I wanted you to meet their son, he's the same age as you" your mom murmured in the kitchen. You stopped walking the moment you heard your mom's words.

Your mom surly knows your weak point, she always use it for things that you would refuse to do, and this time, it worked, again.

going there for just once won't hurt

You couldn't stop your curiosity, you're curious of what kind of guy he is, nice, cute, smart, handsome, tall. Countless questions flew in your head. The only way to answer them, is to go to your father friend's house. 

You went back to your room to get ready.

After taking a shower, wearing a normal shirt with short shorts jeans, and combed your hair, tying it onto a ponytail. you brushed your bangs as a final touch.

You put on a lipstick that had sweet light pinkish color to it, and had a little bit of shine showing your full lips.

Your mom shouted your name to come down. 

So you took your phone, and went down the stairs. There was all of them waiting for you, your mom who had bring cookies with her, your father who had wear a suit, and your little sister.

"come on, let's go" father said, and you all left the house, to you neighbors. A.K.A your father's friend.

Your father pressed the bell button, and waited reticently. There was footsteps that can be heard, before the door creaked open.

"oh~ you came, hehe" a middle aged lady, that looked like in her 30. Opened the door greeting you all.

"please come in!" she motioned, opening the door wider for you all to go in.

You did go in. The house seemed really cozy, had soft colors. All together the house was warm. Giving you the feels of warmth.

"it has been a long time, hyung" their father hugged your father, calling him hyung. You greeted them by bowing several times before looking around for the 'son'.

The mother motioned to you all to take a seat, and they started talking in topics that you wouldn't be interested in. at all. Was she lying to me

Did your mom just lied to you? You never know, you actually never knew. She would sometimes play tricks on you so she can convince you with something. It happened times ago, and you wouldn't be surprised if she do it again.

You felt a little bit bored. Of the four elders talking non-stop. Your heart stopped doing his job. When you heard the women called for a very familiar name.

"Yifan, son," Yifan? it sounds familiar...

You almost gasp when you saw he appears from nowhere. Yifan!!

Your eyes wide open, how could this happen? is it that thing that they call fate? you just had a little crush on him. And now he's your neighbor next door.

He looked shock too at first, but changed when his mother opened again.

"this is my son, Wu Yifan. You know her?" she questioned him since he looked at you without moving his eyes the moment it landed at yours.

"no."

Huh? He can't remember me. But we just met today, is my face that unfamiliar face. Is he pretending not to know me? Why?

"wow, he's really handsome!" your mom cheared, you looked at your mom in disgus look. you really hated how she acts seeing a handsome young guys. She somehow adores them. Yifan showed a little smile. "thank you"

"this is my daughter I talked to you about, (y/n). and the little one is Sekyung" ''talked to you about''?

"isn't she pretty?" you widen your eyes, you sometimes really can't bear what she says. And she really said something that it shouldn't be said.

"mom! What the hell?!" you whispered, the lowest voice you could ever get.

"what is it? Are you shy? Haha" you really couldn't say a thing now, you could feel the heat of your ears flare in embarrassment mixed with anger.

I just want to die

"I'm sorry, but I really have to go now. I remembered that I have a very important homework to do" you lied of course, with a very polite tone.

You wanted to escape that horrible situation when his mom called.

"omo~ your daughter really care about her studys. (y/n) just stay this night and have dinner with us"

"no. I have a really important homework-"

"oh, you can do it with Yifan later, your mom told me that you two are in the same class"

How did she know?! Mom is like ghost sometimes, seriously.

You eyed your mom, and she gave you a smile that said "oops"

You sighed, but showed a smile that you fake it.

Ottokae?

 

- insist to leave

- stay 

________________________________________

________________________________________

A​uthor's Note:

only 1 day left for my finals =,=

wish me luck >3<

 

       don't forget to upvote, comment, subscribe

       comments make people really happy, please say something! don't be shy!!