Introducing Yourself

Date Project ♥ {EXO}

 

Introducing Yourself.

 

 

"ahem, I'm buying lunch, do you want something from there, I'll buy it for you." he was saying it slowly, like he was embarrassed.

Omg, he's offering some help, wait. what I learnt from that site, it says women should be picky so guys attract to her. got it!

"um.. no, I'll buy my food by myself" you said, and turned to walk toward the sea of student. Oh boy

You squeeze yourself between the students, in order to reach the inside.

"aish, this girl. makes me wants to help her" Yifan cursed, and walked toward you. making the two guys that you're between them back of off you, with his two hands pushing them away.

You looked behind you, to see him pushing the students away from you. hull.. (A Korean word express how surprise you're of the situation)

"come on, stop looking and buy!"

"oh, oh, right" you quickly bought what you wanted and back off letting him take your place.

 

 

________________________________________________

 

 

Later On, after the two of you bought your lunch, you sit with his friends, and chatted.

"so (y/n), which school did used to attend?" Joonmyeon said looking at you, making all their eyes land on.

"you know that Byungcheol school for girls.."

"oh! you attend Byungcheol school? that's why I was wondering a beautiful girl like you from which school she came" Jongdae said.

"that's right, Byungcheol school has smart girls, you must be really smart" Baekhyun said.

"oh.. not really." you looked down on your feet.

"anyway, welcome to our school, it's not well behaved like your school but i hope you enjoy it as we do" he added.

"I will" you looked up at Yifan, who was sipping in his juice, looking away not interested.

You breathed out, pouting.

Jongin notice you looking at him again.

 

After school, you hurried to ride on the school bus, who was about to shut it doors, but you managed to ride it.

You walked in looking in which seat you should sit in.

Then, saw Yifan and the others sitting at the very end of the bus.

Baekhyun notice you so he waved his hands to you.

You smiled and sit with them.

"I'm planing to go shopping, anyone wants to accompany me there? later on we can catch up some movie to watch" Baekhyun suggested.

"well I'm busy" Kyungsoo said.

"mom needs me to help her making kimchi.. sorry Baek" Pulip said.

"I have some home work to do" Jongin mumbled sighing.

"aish, you guys." Baekhyun groaned.

"aw don't worry Baekhyun-ah, I'll accompany you" Chanyeol said, squeezing Baekhyun's nose.

"really? thanks Chanyeol!" 

"what about you Yifan?" Chanyeol looked at Yifan.

"oh! that's my stop" he said and jumped of off his seat to walk out of the bus.

"oh.. it's my stop too, bye guys!" you said walking out of the bus too.

"bye (y/n)" "see you later at school!" 

You walked with him, it looks like his way home is the same as yours, so you go with him.

"stop following me and go home" 

"I'm not following you, that's my way too" 

"..whatever"

You two reached a market, you remembered that you needed to buy something.

"I'll go in for a sec" you told him before you go in.

After you bought what you need, you pay and thanked the seller, and left the market.

"oh.. where did he go? he didn't bother to wait for me.. aish" you walked alone to your home.

 

 

After taking a nap, your mom woke you up by calling you from down stairs.

"(y/n), ya (y/n) wake up, you slept enough, come down for a sec" 

"what is it mom?" you said in husky voice.

"come and I'll tell you, hurry up"

"aishh.." you walked out your room and down the stairs.

"what is it?"

"you know, our neighbors' father is a friend with your father."

"so?" you said to her to finish her talk.

"get ready, we will meet them up"

"now?"

"of course! come on, go to your room and get ready." she pushed you to go up stairs.

"ugh, mom! but i don't want to go, I'm really exhausted! seriously"

"aish, what kind of girl I gave birth to, hurry up. No complains"

Aishh.. Ottokae?

 

- Go

- Don't go 

__________________________________________

__________________________________________

A​uthor's Note:

aish sorry for the late updates;

got some problems with my pc

father gonna fix it soon. promise

 

 

 

    please upvotecomment, subscribe

       MERRY CHRISTMAS