Annyeong Miracle !

Annyeong Miracle
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LISTEN TO 'Miracles In December' Piano Ver. WHILE READING THIS .
 
I LOVE YOU ! ^_^
 

 

“I love you Luhan!” Xiumin cried, clinging to the doll-faced male. “I-I’m sorry Minseok… I… I love Sehuna more…” Luhan replied; head down, ashamed to look at the eldest. He took his arm away from Xiumin, making him fall to the ground.

 

“Luhan… Please don’t leave…” Xiumin begged, however, Luhan walked away, leaving the poor Baozi under the pouring rain.

 

- end of flashback -

 

 

The newly broken-hearted Xiumin stood emotionlessly at the front of the Claw Machine, not even daring to move. Tears began streaming down his face as memories of his break-up with Luhan continued on flashing in his mind. He clenched his fists, holding back himself from punching the machine.

 

“Why did you have to leave me?” Xiumin cried silently.

 

Then suddenly, a male younger than him offered him a handkerchief. The male remained poker-faced and Xiumin shyly took the offered hanky. Xiumin bowed slightly, however, the male turned around. He inserted a token to the machine and began playing as Xiumin wiped the tears from his face. Without any difficulty, the male immediately got a plushie. He faced Xiumin and gave the toy to him, which the other confusedly accepted.

 

“Keeping on remembering the past won’t help. Keep on smiling. It surely suits you.” the anonymous male said, ruffling Xiumin’s hair a bit. He smiled and walked away. Being caught in a daze, it was a few minutes before Xiumin came back to himself and realized that the male was gone.

 

Out of nowhere, a smiled formed across his face as the scene which just happened replayed on his mind. He looked at the Rilakkuma plushie and hugged it tight. “Thank you…” he whispered and decided to go home, planning to go back again tomorrow to say thank you to the male.

 

 

The next day, Xiumin returned to the place and found the anonymous male sitting by the bench near the claw machine, reading a newspaper. He smiled and approached him.

 

“Hey,” Xiumin greeted, sitting beside him.

 

The male, surprised to see Xiumin, blushed lightly and replied, “H-Hi!”

 

With the male’s amusingly stuttering reply, Xiumin giggled, “Cute... By the way, thank you for the words yesterday,” Now, it was Xiumin’s turn to blush, “And, for the Rilakkuma plushie.”

 

“No problem... I just don’t want to see you- err, peole being sad.” the male grinned. Xiumin nodded.

 

“The name’s Kim Min Seok. But you can call me Xiumin or Baozi.”

 

“My name is Kim Jong Dae. People call me Chen.” the anonymous male said.

 

“It’s nice meeting you, Chen. How about having coffee at a cafe? My treat as thanks for cheering me up.” Xiumin offered. Chen shook his head, “I-It’s okay Xiumin. You don’t have to...” “But I... You did something and I don’t even have anything to give in return... Everyone around me is helping me... But I couldn’t do anything for them...” Xiumin pouted, tears forming at the brim of his eyes. Xiumin was currently doing his so-called irresistable puppy eyes so that Chen would agree. On the other side, Jong Dae was struggling not to fall for it. But to no avail, he wasn’t able to.

 

“Fine. If you insist...” Jong Dae finally gave up.

 

“Yey! Let’s go!” Xiumin cheered, pulling the male with him.

 

 

They arrived at the nearby cafe and Xiumin ordered 1 strawberry frost for Chen and 1 hot chocolate for him. Plus, two black forest cake. “This costs expensive Xiumin! Why would you suddenly buy a stranger, like me, things like these?!” Chen exclaimed. The puffy cheeks male chuckled at Chen’s expression.

 

“We are not strangers anymore. We’re friends now, remember? We’ve already introduced ourselves so there’s no problem!” Xiumin grinned.

 

Chen smiled at what the male said. Xiumin scanned Jong Dae’s face, looking at his smile. His heart unexpectedly began beating fast and his cheeks felt hot. “Are you okay Xiumin? You’re red...” Chen worriedly asked, cupping the forehead of the elder male.

 

“Ha! Hahahaha! I-I’m o-okay! Don’t w-worry about me!” Xiumin giggled nervously.

 

“Ah, I forgot. This one’s for you...” Chen smiled, giving another Rilakkuma plushie to the male.

 

“Eh? Why?”

 

“Secret... Just expect that I’ll give you Rilakkuma plushies every now and then.” Jong Dae replied.

 

“T-Thanks?” Xiumin looked at him.

 

“How about we take a picture together?” Chen suggested, taking out his polaroid camera. “Sure!!” Xiumin beamed.

 

Chen raised up the camera to take a better angle. “Say kimchi!”

 

“KIMCHI~!” Then, flash.

 

The polaroid picture came out. “Ahahahaha! You look funny here Chen!” Xiumin laughed. Yet Chen just smiled in return.

 

After spending the day, both bid farewell and promised to meet up everday at the same place – by the claw machine. Then, they finally went back to their respective homes.

 

 

Everyday, Xiumin and Chen would talk about various things such as life and their past. Both became closer to each other. Chen continued giving Xiumin a Rilakkuma plushie each time they meet, although the elder would still be confused with this, he would just brush it off. Xiumin’s home was filled with adorable Rilakkuma plushies, all was given by Chen.

 

Xiumin’s heart continued beating fast whenever he’s with Jong Dae. When they were separated, all Xiumin could think about is the other male and how would their next meeting be. He thought it was just a feeling someone would have for his sibling, nothing more.

 

 

One day, Chen invited Xiumin to come with him to a resort owned by his best friend. Xiumin agreed, since he needed a time to relax his mind, especially his heart.

 

Then, the day came. Xiumin was 101% excited. Half of him wanted to relax, half of him wanted to spend time with Chen. When the two arrived, they we’re greeted by a brown haired male with adorable dimples. “Hey Lay!” Chen greeted, giving the male a high five.

 

“Hi Chen! Is he the one?” the male, named Lay, asked.

 

Chen nodded, “Yes. Lay meet Xiumin. Xiumin meet Lay. He’ll be staying here with us for a few days. He needs a relaxation!”

 

Xiumin giggled, “Nice meeting you Lay... Well, not only just relax... My god! This resort is amazing!”

 

“Nice meeting you too Xiumin... And...Thank you... My father was the one who gave it to me... Let’s go, I’ll tour you around!” Lay smiled, his dimples clearly showing.

 

The three of them visited each stall-by-stall, selling various seafood dishes and gifts. Xiumin was having fun, totally forgetting about his feelings left for Luhan. All his sadness went away, all because of the person named Kim Jong Dae. He’s thankful for him. For everything he has done. They spent days and nights eating together, but there was something going on inside Xiumin which he just can’t remove.

 

 

“Say aaaah~” Chen said, a spoonful of food ready for Lay to eat. “Seriously Chen-Chen, I can eat by myself... I’m older than you, you know...” Lay sighed.

 

“But... This is how I show my love for you... Come on, say ah~” Chen pouted.

 

Lay, without any other choice, opened his mouth and Chen fed him. This scene, according to Xiumin’s mind, made him lose his appetite. He stared at them, an irritated look to be exact.

 

“I love you Laaaaaaaaaay...” Chen cooed, hugging the elder male, trying to place a kiss on his cheek. “Stop.” Lay plainly said, pushing the other away.

 

Stop.

 

“I love youuuuuuuuuuuuu....”

 

Stop it. Don’t touch him.

 

“Stop it Chen-Chen.” Lay said. Chen continued trying to place a kiss on the dimpled male.

 

Why won’t you kiss me instead? I’m here.

 

“I love youuuuuuuu...” Chen finally said, accidentally placing a light peck on the lips of Lay. Chen and Lay’s eyes widened but what they don’t know is that Xiumin, who was also wide eyed, felt anger from within.

 

Xiumin suddenly slammed the table, standing up. They stared at him, more shocked with what he just did. It took a couple of minutes later for Xiumin to realize what he just did.

 

“Uhm... I... Uhm... Sorry... I’ll be having some fresh air outside...” Xiumin coughed, bowing before them and left.

 

When Xiumin was gone, Lay began to laugh, “He’s jealous... Just tell him the truth!” “HYUNG!” Chen pouted more, covering Lay’s mouth as the other male continued to chuckle. “What should I do hyung?! He’s probably mad!” Chen whined, following an ‘OTL’ pose. Lay pats his back, “Go to him, spend time with him, and confess... He has feelings for you so I’m sure he’ll agree with you...”

 

 

That night, Xiumin sat at the rooftop all alone. He didn’t know why but he just can’t take the scene that Chen kissed Lay. KISSED. Could he be? No, he can’t be jealous! Why would he be jealous?

 

He looked up at the twinkling stars and began to sing as tears began to form at the brim of his eyes.

 

“wo wang yan yu chuan

kan wo kan bu dao de ni”

 

The door behind him opened as the cold breeze hit his skin. “You know that song too?” Chen asked, approaching the male. Xiumin wiped his about-to-fall tears and turned to look at him, but didn’t answer him. He pouted.

 

Chen chuckled, “Come on... Don’t get jealous over Lay...”

 

“I AM NOT JEALOUS!” Xiumin immediately denied.

 

“I know you are. Look at how red you are right now.  Look, Lay is just my best friend, a fatherly-figure to be exact. Plus, Lay is in a relationship with Kris...”

 

“R-Really?!” Xiumin asked in a shocked face. “I-I’m sorry... I’m really sorry...” the male bowed down a couple of times. Chen patted him on the head, “It’s alright... You’re important to me, remember that, okay?” Xiumin smiled shyly and nodded as an answer.

 

Both watched the stars above as they shared their dreams and deepest wishes. Xiumin and Chen cuddled there, enjoying the moment.

 

“You know, when I was in college, I fell in love with someone...” Chen began.

 

“Really? Tell me about it...”

 

“Well, that person wasn’t a ‘she’... I fell in love with a guy... Yes, it’s weird... I was popular back then because of my voice. I was the school’s beloved vocalist. Many females would ask me out but what they don’t know is that I’m not who they think I am. I love that person so much. He means the world to me. I placed notes with quotes and words to cheer him up. Seeing him smile from afar made me smile as well. I promised myself I would make him smile...” Chen explained.

 

“He’s a lucky guy... Being loved by someone like you... Where is he right now?”

 

“He’s near me... I want to express my love for him... Before it’s too late...”

 

“Lucky guy... I wish I was him,” Xiumin giggled, “Just kidding...”

 

Chen smiled as he thought, ‘If only you knew...’

 

 

“Chen, you sing right?” Xiumin asked. Jong Dae nodded, “Yes, why?”

 

“Can you sing for me?”

 

With those 5 letters, Chen’s heart began beating faster. He loves singing. He had always wanted to sing for Xiumin. He is being asked to sing right now. However, he’s nervous. He’s nervous because maybe Xiumin would criticize his way of singing. But Xiumin looked at him, eager to listen. Without any choices left, Chen coughed and began to sing.

 

“kan dao zeng kan bu jian de hua mian

ting dao ting bu jian de sheng xian

ni gei liao wo chao neng li

zai ni li kai liao wo yi hou”

 

“You’re voice is angelic...  I didn’t knew you know how to sing in Chinese too... Please do continue...” Xiumin smiled, laying his head once again on Chen’s shoulder. “Lay taught it to me...” Chen replied. This time, he sang lightly, making the song a lullaby for Xiumin to sleep.

 

“zeng jing de wo tai guo

zi si zhi zhao gu wo zi ji

zeng jing de wo tai sha

bu dong de ni de xin

xian zai de wo yi tian tian zai gai bian

ming ming ni bu zai wo shen bian

que yin wei ni er gai bian

yin wei ni gei de ai”

 

“I love your voice...” Xiumin said, his eyes closed. “Thanks...” Chen smiled. “I love your voice... I also love you...” Xiumin blurted out. He was sleep talking. With this statement, Chen froze from his seat. His heartbeat was racing fast. He didn’t know what to do. He looked at Xiumin who was sleeping peacefully like an angel.

 

“I guess... I guess I’ll have to tell it tomorrow... Huh? I’m sorry Xiumin...” Chen whispered, kissing the sleeping male’s head. “I love you...” he cried silently beside Xiumin until he fell asleep. He hugged the male in his arms. Not to loose, for he might go and not tight for he might no be able to breathe.

 

 

Xiumin woke up, the sun was about to rise. “Wake up Chen! Look! Sunrise!” Xiumin exclaimed, waking up the male sitting beside him. Upon Xiumin’s wild way of waking others, Chen opened his eyes and smiled. He loved seeing Xiumin early in the morning.

 

“It’s my first time seeing a sunrise this pretty...” Xiumin sighed happily, laying his head on Chen’s shoulder. “Really? Why?” Chen wondered.

 

“It’s because I’m always busy... Busy finding that someone just for me...” Xiumin answered.

 

“Oh...” Chen smiled warmly at him. The elder looked at him, his eyes glimmering. He loved how Chen smiled this way. He wanted to see Chen smile forever. It made his heart happy.

 

“Your smile is like the sunrise. Full of radiance and hope. It’s warm. I love it...” Xiumin complimented. This made Chen blush. He looked away to hide it but it was no use since he wanted to look at Xiumin more.

 

“T-Thank you... You’re eyes... I love it too... It’s... It’s full of love...” Chen stuttered but a smile was still plastered on his face. Xiumin grinned happily in return. He didn’t want this moment to end.

 

“Xiumin,” Chen began, holding the hand of the male. He stared at him, it wasn’t a deadly stare, but rather a gaze that was filled with sincere love. Xiumin looked at him, a bit confused and a bit nervous. “Hmm?”

 

Silence filled their athmosphere; you could even hear their hearts beating fast. Inch by inch, Chen’s face comes closer to Xiumin. His hot breath reaches the elder’s lips. Chen stopped, took a look at Xiumin’s face, who has his eyes closed. Then, their lips met.

 

No lust, just love. Pure love.

 

Xiumin felt it was wrong. He likes Chen, but not the way the other male likes him. He was still in love with Luhan but why does he feel this way towards him? He doesn’t pull back; a tear slips down from his eye.

 

Noticing the tear, Chen pulled back, breaking the kiss. He stared at Xiumin once again as the other male opened his eyes. “Xiumin,” Chen whispered, “I love you... Ever since back then...”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“We we’re college schoolmates... I knew you but you didn’t know me... I was the one who placed notes on your locker, I was your secret admirer. I began liking you when you cheered me up back then. You gave me a Rilakkuma doll, telling me to smile. You’re my first love until today...”

 

Xiumin, then, began remembering what happened.

 

“I... I...”

 

“Xiumin, Kim Min Seok, I love you. Will you go out with me?” Chen asked, staring directly at Xiumin’s eyes to show he’s serious.

 

“I... I... I’m sorry but I need more time to think about this...” Xiumin answered, making Chen’s heart sink. Too coward, Xiumin ran downstairs, fixed his things and quickly left,  leaving Jong Dae all alone at the rooftop.

 

Chen’s world shattered into pieces. He knew it would hurt, but not this much. He knew Xiumin wouldn’t like him the way he loves him but he still took the risk. And look what happened to him now. He felt his heart tightened. “I’m sorry Min Seok...” he whispered, finally fainting.

 

“Chen-Chen?” Lay called, opening the rooftop’s door. His eyes widened in shock, seeing his best friend lie almost lifelessly on the floor. He immediately called for an ambulance and rushed the male to the hospital.

 

 

Xiumin wasn’t able to sleep for a few days after the confession of the younger male. He was too shocked. He, himself, just came from a break-up weeks ago and now, Kim Jong Dae, someone he considered as his best friend -slash- savior confessed to him. He was unsure...

 

But...

 

 

Why would his heart beat so fast when Chen is around?

 

 

Why would he smile at simple things Chen did for him?

 

 

Why would he feel jealous at Lay whenever Chen shows affection to him?

 

 

Why would he feel sad whenever Chen is not around?

 

 

Why would his mind keep on saying I want to spend my eternity with him... With Kim Jong Dae?

 

 

The answer’s simple.

 

In that 604,800 seconds of them being together; that 604,800 seconds laughing together; that 604,800 seconds sharing dreams and nights together; that 604,800 seconds of arguements and peace-making; that 604,800 seconds of comfort, Xiumin finally realized he is now inlove with Kim Jong Dae. The one who took him and fixed him when he was broken by Luhan.

 

He was already in love with the man named Kim Jong Dae.

 

 

“I... I won’t lose anyone anymore... Not him... Not that person just for me...” Xiumin cried to himself. He stood up and quickly fixed himself. He texted Chen to meet up with him where they first met, the Claw Machine.

 

It was raining hard but Xiumin didn’t care. He doesn’t want to lose someone special anymore. He needs to be true to himself once again. He won’t let the past intervene with the present. He needs to tell the truth before everything’s too late.

 

By the time Xiumin arrived, he was soaking wet. He looked around him but Chen was nowhere to be found. He sat by the bench, hoping that Chen would come. He was thinking that Chen might’ve got stuck in the rain but he’s in the way here.

 

 

3,600 seconds passed. Still no Chen.

 

“He’ll come here... I know he will...” Xiumin smiled to himself.

 

 

7,200 seconds passed. Still no Chen.

 

“Ahh, the rain is getting heavier... I hope he’s okay on the streets...”

 

 

10,800, 14,400, 18,000 seconds passed but still there was no sign of Chen. Xiumin kept on sneezing and the guard came to his aid.

 

 

“Excuse me, sir.” the guard began and handed him a towel. “Please take care of yourself...” “Ah, I’m sorry... I’m currently waiting for someone and I forgot I’m still wet from the rain... Thank you...” Xiumin smiled.

 

“Who are you waiting for?” the guard asked.

 

“Someone just for me... His name is Kim Jong Dae...” Xiumin replied, drying himself by the towel.

 

“Kim Jong Dae... You mean Chen-Chen? So, you must be Xiumin, am I right? Chen came here a few days ago and asked me to give this letter to you. He was a bit pale that time, I don’t know... I’ll be going back to my place or else the manager will get mad at me. Just call me if you need anything...” the guard said, handing a white envelope to the male and going back at the entrance.

 

 

To: Kim Min Seok, the one person I love

From: Kim Jong Dae, the one who loves you most

 

Xiumin giggled at the sight. ‘Chen must’ve put a lot of efforts on this one...’ he thought. He opened the envelope, took the letter out and began to read.

 

“Annyeong Xiumin...

 

By the time you’re reading this, I might not be by your side. I’m sorry about that. No matter how much I want to spend more time with you, I can’t. You see, I’m ill and I’m currently admitted at the hospital. I already felt the pain in my chest before but I decided to ignore it, thinking it’ll just go away. But years later, the pain got worse so I let the doctor check it. I found out that I have an Ischemic Heart Disease. It is where the heart has a reduced blood supply. Another bad news about that is my days are numbered. I was depressed, just like you were back then the first time you met me.

 

Yes, you were my first love back then in college. After that, I thought I might never see you again and just brushed off my feelings. But, when I saw you by the Claw Machine, my heart felt like it was about to burst. Not because of my illness, but because the spark was still there. Seeing you depressed, I told myself I couldn’t leave you just yet. I wanted to make you smile.I vowed that to myself. I wanted to be with you at least just for a little while. At least, I could be ‘someone’ in your life.

 

It was just a selfish wish – to be with you. I didn’t know someone from above will actually grant it. Too bad I’ll be spending it in a short while.

 

But I’m still thankful. Thankful that I got to share my final moments with you, you the person I love the most. My whole universe. Thank you... Thank you for giving me the chance to finally say that I love you.

 

I love you Kim Min Seok. I love you for eternity.

I’ll always be by your side no matter what happens.

Take care of yourself okay?

 

-- Chen-Chenت

I.LOVE.YOU!

 

 

Tears were already falling non-stop at Xiumin’s face. He wanted to shout but there was no voice coming out from his mouth. He wanted to be angry at the world, at God, for giving this kind of disaster to him, to them but he just can’t. Maybe he can’t because he thinks Chen will be disappointed with him or maybe it’s just that he really can’t because he’s too weak.

 

“You didn’t even give me the chance to tell you what I really feel...” Xiumin managed to say between sobs. Suddenly, a picture fell from the envelope he was holding. He noticed it and took it.

 

It was their polaroid picture. Their very first picture being together. It was that day when they first knew each other. This triggered Xiumin’s painful feeling and cried more. He was too late.

 

“Baozi? What’s wrong?” a tall guy asked – Luhan. Xiumin looked at him and hugged him. “W-What’s wrong? Tell me... It’s okay...” Luhan comforted. Xiumin’s ex may be cold-hearted sometimes but he cares deeply for Xiumin. He doesn’t feel any romantic feelings for Xiumin anymore but rather, he sees him as a brother.

 

“C-Chen...H-He’s...He’s...sick...A-And...” Xiumin wasn’t able to continue his words as he sobbed more.

 

“Chen? Kim Jong Dae, right? Did you just find it out? He’s in the hospital right now... I know where it is...” Luhan informed.

 

Xiumin shot his head back up. He looked a total mess.

 

“TAKE ME THERE. PLEASE LUHAN. PLEASE. I BEG YOU.” Xiumin cried, kneeling before the male.

 

Luhan nodded, “Stand up. You don’t need to kneel you know. He’s having an operation now. Let’s go.”

 

The two hurried to the hospital. Xiumin was still crying. He would sometimes trip on the hospital’s hallway for he can’t stand it. He can’t bear look at Chen, whom he broke, weak and sick. He blames himself for doing this to him.

 

But by the time they arrived at the operating room, Lay was there, crying.

 

No...

 

“Lay? What happened?” Luhan asked.

 

No...Please no...

 

Lay looked up. His eyes we’re a bit red from his crying. “Jong Dae... He’s...”

 

Oh my god, please. No. Not him...Please...

 

Luhan looked at Xiumin, who was already ready to break down again anytime. He stared blankly at the operating room. He took a step forward towards the room.

 

“Xiumin...” Lay called, trying to stop him. He knows Xiumin won’t be able to accept it. “Chen’s gone. He wasn’t able to say goodbye to Xiumin even for the last time.” Lay whispered to Luhan, his voice breaking, yet was still loud for Xiumin to hear. However, Luhan stopped Lay. Luhan doesn’t want Xiumin to keep it all inside. It’ll hurt him, it’ll hurt Chen. Reality needs to be accepted.

 

Xiumin entered the operating room. There was no doctor, but only a body lying on the bed, covered with a clean piece of clothing. He slowly removed the blanket from the face and there lay Chen, sleeping peacefully for eternity.

 

“Chen... I know you’re alive... Come on... Wake up...” Xiumin cried.

 

However, Chen didn’t even do a single move nor breath air.

 

“Chen... Why? Why would you leave all so sudden like that? I thought you loved me?”

 

. . .

 

“Chen... You know... I love you so much... You’re my sun, without you, my whole world would be dark...”

 

. . .

 

“You’re my sunshine... Remember when I said your smile is like the sunrise? I really mean it... So please Chen... Please come back...”

 

. . .

 

“Chen, you’re the someone just for me... I know it. You’re the one meant for me. Please Chen...”

 

. . .

 

“I... I know you hate me... For not being able to answer your question last time. I’m really stupid for not realizing my feelings. Chen, I feel in love with you that moment when we finally knew each other... I’m an idiot for ignoring it... I know. But I’ll never be wrong to answer your question because my answer is YES. Yes, Chen, I would love to go out with you. I would love to show the world how much I love you... I would love to spend the rest of my days in eternity with you...”

 

. . .

 

“Kim Jong Dae, I love you...” Xiumin finally said, eventually breaking down. He cried and cried non-stop. He loved Chen so much he can’t bear to lose him. He always messed things up. He hated himself for this. The someone just for him was right there before his eyes and he just let it go.

 

He cried over Chen’s lifeless body, his tears dropping on the younger one’s chest – specifically by the heart. Xiumin kept on repeating the words I love you. 1,800 seconds passed, he had cried his whole heart out. However, Chen didn’t wake up anymore. It was time to let go. It’ll hurt a lot, but he knows Chen will help him. Xiumin stood up and walked to the door to go out. His actions we’re slow, much like a zombie. He was about to touch the doorknob when suddenly...

 

“X-Xiumin...” a voice behind him called out faintly.

 

The male froze. Could it be? COULD IT REALLY BE?!

 

He turned around and saw Chen, breathing yet his eyes we’re still closed. “Chen?”

 

Jong Dae’s eyes slowly opened. “Lay... Did you know...Xiumin confessed that he loves me when I was asleep. It happened in my dreams... He’s really beautiful... I love him so much...”

 

This left Xiumin speechless. Tears once again fell from his eyes, but this time, it was tears of happiness. He’s happy that Chen is alive. Xiumin wasn’t afraid because Chen came back to life. He doesn’t believe in those zombie stories other people say. It was a miracle! He could now spend eternity with him. Finally.

 

He rushed to the lying male and hugged him. “I love you Kim Jong Dae... I really do... It’s not just in a dream... I really love you...” Xiumin cried. Chen’s eyes widened at the sudden move. He looked at who’s hugging him – Xiumin.

 

“X-Xiumin?” He wanted to ask why Xiumin’s there, how long has he been listening, how he himself was brought back to life. However, he couldn’t because he was too speecless as Xiumin becuase of his overflowing happiness. He hugged back the male before him, telling himself how much he doesn’t want to let go anymore.

 

“I love you too...so much...”

 

 

After that event, Xiumin and Chen began dating and eventually became real lovers. Lay, Luhan and the other doctors we’re surprised with what happened. They couldn’t believe it. They saw him die but how could he come back to life? Chen was taken under some tests and the doctors discovered nothing wrong with him. His illness has miraculously disappeared. He’s truly alive.

 

In Xiumin and Chen’s dorm, the Rilakkuma dolls we’re displayed perfectly, showing the ever-growing love between them. The walls were filled with their polaroid pictures together, their happiness, their sadness, everything was shown. There were also sticky notes which showed records of every moment they had. Their simple love story became a magical true-to-life fairytale.

 

Three words, 12 , sincere and true:

 

[I.LOVE.YOU]

 

It’s not only true loves kiss that can break an evil spell, but there are also other ways. Tears of Xiumin that was sincere and full of pure and true love brought Chen miraculously back to life. True love isn’t easy. It’ll never be easy. But it must be fought for. Because once you find it, it can never be replaced.

 


 
 
WOOHOO ! IT'S DONE . FINALLY .
ONE-SHOT . 
A COMPLETE ONE .
 
OTL
sorry if it's kinda lame .
i'm used to writing chaptered stories more . 
 
err . i'll do my best next time i guess ? ; - ;
forgive me if i have some typos ~ orz
 

 
Don't forget to comment , upvote and subscribe if you like it .
TwT thank you . kamsahamnida . arigato .
 
 
 
(c) Futen_D