3

The Lying Heart

She pressed her body against his as they continued to dance provocatively. Her hands s around his shoulders as she swayed from side to side seductively.

 

 

 

I dropped the folder I was holding, my hands were trembling, shaking as I slowly moved back.

 

 

“Seohyun-ssi” Kai grabbed my shoulder as he saw my trembling state. He then saw what I was looking at, he suddenly pulled me to him and embraced me tightly. I let my tears fall down as I felt his chest to my face.

 

 

“Take me away” I whispered. He then understood and helped me to the parking lot and inside his car.

 

 

 

 

“Seohyun-ssi, it’s not what you think” Kai said as he started the engine and drove the way to Sehun’s house.

 

 

“It’s not that Kai”

 

 

“Then.. Why were you crying?” He asked as he shifted his attention to me, forgetting about the road.

 

 

I sniffed as I wiped away the tears on my face but they can’t seem to stop falling.

 

 

“It’s hard to explain” I smiled bitterly.

 

 

As soon as Kai stopped in front of Sehun’s house, I hurriedly went out after I said my goodbye.

 

 

 

 

 

I ran up to my room and slammed the door shut. I opened my closet at took out my bags and soon I was already packing my stuff. I found myself crying again as I placed the last piece of clothing I had in my duffel. I then stopped as I found my whole body shaking.

 

I cried not because I was jealous. I cried because I found myself deeply inlove with Oh Sehun

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as I got home, I found no one in the house. The place was dark, silent and cold. Where is noona?

 

 

“Noona” I called out but no one replied. Odd. She usually comes running to me every time I got home, and then she would ask me how my day went. Maybe she’s tired and resting in her room.

 

I went up the staircase as I tightened the box I had in my pocket. It was for her, a princess cut diamond ring which I had it made. She would surely love this. I smiled as memories of how we first met and how we ended up like this flashed in my head. I was soon outside her door and I slowly turned the knob, then I peeked inside.

 

 

“Noona?” It was empty.

 

 

I panicked. I let myself in fully and opened her closet.

 

 

Empty.

 

 

I looked around, nothing was there. It was all EMPTY.

 

 

I sighed as I felt something wet falling down my cheeks.

 

 

Tears.

 

 

I was crying. How could noona leave me? Was I not that good? Did I not please her? What have I done wrong?

 

 

I looked at the table and then I saw a piece of paper placed on her desk. I grabbed it and then opened it.

 

 

 

Oh Sehun,

                I’m sorry I had to leave. I don’t know what would’ve happened to me if you and Kai didn’t find me but all I know is that I would forever be thankful to you both. Especially to you. In all my life, you were the only one who gave me purpose to live again. Please live a good and happy life.  Goodbye my sweet Sehun.

                                                                                                                                                                          Your noona,                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Seohyun