1

The Lying Heart

I hate it.

 

 

The world.

 

 

The people.

 

 

The place.

 

 

Everything.

 

 

They say that the world is made up of lies, it’s full of lies. Well, they weren’t wrong.

 

 

10 years ago my parents told me that if I would cross the street without looking, I’d get to go on vacation with them, but foolish me. That day, I lost my ability to dance, to move gracefully since my feet were in a critical condition but I could still walk. Since that day, I never had been able to do the thing I love the most, dance.

 

 

By the time I was 13, my mom left me to my dad who was drunk at that time and she said that if I would be a good girl, she would take me away from all the pain and suffering, but she never came back. The truth was she went with a guy 5 years younger than her.

 

 

And when I was 16 my dad abused me, day and night he kicked me, punched me, slapped me, tortured me until I would plead him to stop. You know what he said after that? “This is for your own good ”. Sometimes I wonder, was I really their daughter? When I was 20, I ran away and never looked back. That’s when I met him, Oh Sehun, the guy who turned my life around.

 

 

 

“Hey, what are you writing?” He asked as he pressed his body against mine. I looked at him and gave him a small smile. I closed my diary and caressed his face.

 

 

“It’s nothing. You should go back to sleep” I then hugged him to show him that it was nothing important. He sighed as he kissed my forehead and then dozed off to dreamland.

 

 

 

For once, let me live with these lies