Miracle in Disember [Eng Version] Part.2

Miracle in December

"Are you still want to do this? You don't love your parent and Yeon Jae?" asked Lay worrying about his friend.

"Pleade do't put Yeon Jae in this problem,Lay" said Suho.

"Then how? You didn't realize thatYeon Jae will hurt? Please,just go on with the operation..." perssuade Lay.

"No! I don't want!" said Suho disagree.

"Why you so stunnorn?"said Lay angrily

"If I go on with the operation,I'll die!" said Suho.

"At lease we try!" said Lay

"Just go home..I want to rest."said Suho.

Lay walked out from the room and muttered,"I'll tell Yeon Jae about this. Only this is the way to make you agree with the operation". Then Lay walked home.

The next day,Suho didn't come to the school and only Lay who knows the reason. Yeon Jae realized that suho was absent,so she was wondering why Suho was absent. During the recess,Lay sat on the usual place where he and Suho always hanging out together.

"Oppa.."Yeon Jae called Lay. "Oppa." Yeon Jae bringing Lay back to the reality.

"Ah Yeon Jae,what are you doing here? Why you didn't go into the class yet?"asked Lay.

"What's wrong with you? It's recess."replied her. Lay smiled. He knew the girl was searching for someone. "Suho's absent today."said him.

Yeon Jae nodded weakly. Then they both being silent. After realizing an akward silence,Lay started to talk.

"Yeon Jae,I want to ask you something?"said Lay. Yeon Jae looked at him. "What is it?"asked her.

"Do you love Suho?"asked Lay. Yeon jae's forehead wrinkled.

"Why do you asked like that?"asked her. "Yeon Jae!"Lay being serious. "Of course I do. Suho's my boyfriend."said her.

"If Suho had to leave you,what will you do?"asked him. Yeon Jae shocked.

"What do you mean?"asked her.

"No..I just..asking.."said Lay.

"If that's what Suho wants,I don't mind as if for Suho's sake.."said Yeon Jae,faking a smile.

Lay nodded when he heard Yeon Jae's answer.