Chapter Thirty Three: Two Days Later- Seohyun And Her Twelve Helpers

Who Should I Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V.

It has been 2 days since I woke up. I got released from the hospital yesterday but I am in a wheel chair. Even though my leg wasn't injured, the doctors told me that it was going to take a few days until my brain can control my legs again, so I can’t walk for a few days… but other than that, I’m perfectly fine. It’s 1:00pm right now and I am working on the songs I couldn’t finish. Exo called Uncle Lee and told about what happened. Since Uncle Lee is like my second dad and we are so close, he freaked out and gave me another month to finish my songs. Uncle Lee then told everyone in SM Entertainment what happened. I can’t even explain how many text messages I got. We’re actually having a party for me today for getting better with the SM family, like SNSD, Shinee, and Super Junior. I’m so hungry. I put my laptop onto the living room sofa and went to the kitchen. Kyungsoo was there, making something. “What are you doing?” I asked. “I’m making lunch for everyone.” He said. “Really?!? I was really hungry!” I said. “Haha.. I’m just making sandwiches. Call the Exo members, I’m done making lunch.” he said. “Okay. EXO!!! LET’S EAT LUNCH!!” I yelled. All of the Exo members sat at the dining table and I was at the head of the table. I started eating and I realized that everyone was staring at me.Ugh... their overprotectiveness “Guys… why aren’t you eating?” I asked. They stopped looking and started eating. Every since I “woke up”, they have been very very overly protective over me. They literally don’t let me do anything. They don’t let me cook or work a lot or even come outside the dorm. Also, they force me to sleep at 9:00pm. They won’t let me work because they think I’ll be too “stressed.” “Guys.. what time is the party?” I asked. “Um… it starts at 5:00pm.” Said Chanyeol. Its my first time coming out of the dorm since the hospital. I finally get to get out of the dorm. "So are we leaving at 4:30pm?" I asked. "Yeah." they replied. We finished our lunch and I wheeled myself to the staircase.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter