Chapter Thirty Two: In The Hospital

Who Should I Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo P.O.V.

It has been 10 minutes since we saw Seohyun collasped on the floor. Please Seohyun. I hope you're okay. All the Exo members were squished in the tiny ambulance. We were all next to Seohyun who was unconsious in the bed. "Guys.. if she collasped right when she came back into the dorm, she's been unconsious for 2 hours." said Xiumin hyung. 2 hours.. "Driver, when do we arrive at the hospital." asked Lay in a hurry. "We will arrive soon." said the ambulance driver. We were silent and finally we arrived at the hospital. We opened the back door and we came rushing out of the ambulance. A crowd of doctors and nurses were surrounding us. They pulled the bed Seohyun was laying in and she was pulled into a hospital room. "How long has she been unconcious?" asked the doctor. "About 2 hours." said Kris hyung. "Please wait outside and we will call you in when we are ready." said the doctor. We all of sat in front of the door and we waited... for 20 minutes.. then 40 minutes... then 1 hour... then 2 hours... "Do you think she will be okay?" asked Kai and Sehun. No one responded. While we were waiting I heard the nurses whisper, "Isn't that Exo?" Crap... they don't need to know that we are here... we are waiting for Seohyun. Chanyeol seemed to notice too so he said, "Guys pull your hats down." We were all lucklily wearing hats, so we pulled our hats down low. The people who passed by us didn't  notice us, but the nurses realized we were Exo. 6 nurses came towards and said, "Can we get your signature?" "Sorry but we are waiting for someone really really important." said Tao. Even though they were obviously sad, they left us alone. Finally the doctor came out of the room. We were all quiet so we could hear what he would say. "Is she okay?" Baekhyun asked. "I'm very sorry to say this.... but...... the patient has passed away...." said the doctor. No... the doctor is lying... there is no way that Seohyun would die.... no... Tears started running down my face. I looked at the Exo members and they were crying too. "But... why?" asked Chen. "She had too much stress and exhaustion... It seems like she hasn't slept for days and worked without stopping. This caused the brain to shut down and her heart to stop beating... And had a lot of stress... her stress damaged her mentally. I'm sorry. You may say your last words before we pull her out." said the doctor. We all were shock. We slowly entered the room to see pale Seohyun lying on the bed with her eyes closed. We just stared at her... "She died because of us.... she was working so hard and she had so much stress, but she always had a smile on her face." said Kai. "She even made our lunch today." said Sehun. "I didn't know that today's lunch would be the last lunch she made us." said Tao. Niether did I. "Guys... let's sing her a last song." said Suho hyung. "Good idea... let's sing... "It's My Turn To Cry." I said. Everyone nodded in agreemnent.

I had a nightmare

Before I could hug you, who was crying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter