Chapter Twenty Five: Book Store With Kris

Who Should I Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V.
We left the dorm and we walked to the book store that is close to our dorm. We arrived and I asked Kris oppa, "So oppa... What kind of book do you want?" I asked. "Well... I want to get some books, so I can improve my korean and I don't know.... Some other books. Like self- improvement books." he said. Waoh.. Kris oppa wants self-improvement books!"Since when?" I asked. "I don't know... I just wanted to become more knowledgeable and smart." he said. "Why?" I asked. "I don't know. I just want to be more smart for my fans." he said. We went around the book store getting more and more books for Kris oppa and some books for me. "Hey oppa! Look over there! There's a CD store over there! Let's see who the best seller is!" I said. "Great! Let's go!" he said. We walked over to the CD store. I walked up to the cashier and asked, "Um.. Where are the Best selling CD?" "There are over there" he said as he pointed towards a shelf that said "Best Selling This Week" in blue ink. "Oh Thank you." I said. "Oppa. Come here!" I said. We walked over to that area to look. "Oppa... do you know who the best seller is?" I asked. "Who?" he asked. "The best seller is..... YOU!!!!!" I yelled like a little girl. "Seriously!" he said suprised. "Yeah! LOOK IT SAYS EXO!!!!" I said. "That's awesome!" he said. haha. Oppa seems really really happy. We roamed around the CD store more and I saw Kris oppa pick a SNSD CD. "Oooooh... Oppa! Do you like someone in SNSD?" I said teasing him. "WHAT?? NO!!! I was just looking at our company's sunbae." he said. "Eeey... I bet you like someone... Seohyun? Yuri Unnie?? Then.... Hyoyeon unnie???" I asked while still teasing him. "NO! I don't like them..." He said. haha... It's so fun teasing oppa. "Let's go back to the book store." I said. "Okay." he replied. We went back to the book store to search for more books. "Let's see what our Seohyun wants to buy." oppa said as he snatched the books in my hand away from me. "Oppa!" I said as I tried to get them back. "Nope... Let's see.... " he said. "What!?!?! You're buying ,"The Guide To Great Composing", "Composing Lyrics Can Be Hard But...." and a bibliography book about a composer guy?????? Seohyun! You don't need these books!" he said. "Hahah...I do need these books though,... They have great advice in it." I said. "Let's go buy these books now." I said. We went to the cashier person. "Is this all?" asked the cashier. "Yes." said Kris oppa and he payed for all the books. "Oppa! I was going to pay for my books." I said. I really was going to.... "Well, too late now!" he said jokingly. "Thank you oppa!" i said. "I just get a 'Thank you'? No hug? No kiss?" he said. Hahah..."Well, no kiss, but I'll go for that hug." I said and I hugged him. "Let's go now oppa!" I said and we walked out of the store and we walked back to our dorm. We finally arrived and oppa said, "I like the book store now..." he said. Hahah... "We should go often." I said. "We should." We went into the living room and I yelled, "Chanyeol!!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter