Chapter Fifteen: Dinner Time

Who Should I Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V.

I went downstairs after helping Luhan Oppa. "Kyungsoo! What are we making for dinner today?" I asked. "Let's just simply eat rice and curry we made yesterday. I already heated them so we can eat now" "Okay! Then I'll call all the guys." I said. "EXO! COME DOWN HERE AND LET'S EAT! GOGOGOGO!!! THERE'S FOOD AT THE TABLE NOW!" I yelled. At the sound of the word "food" all the guys ran to the dining table. Haha. They love food! "Let's eat guys!" I said. "IT'S FOOOOOODDDD!" said Tao. We all talked about our day, etc together. "Seohyun noona,  don't forget we have dance practice right after!" reminded Kai. "Of course! I wouldn't forget." I said. We all ate dinner and I started to wash the dishes with Kyungsoo. "So are you going to help Kai with his dancing?" asked Kyungsoo. "Yeah, I am. Why?" I asked. "Oh... just curious." he said. Hmmmm. We finished cleaning the dishes and I yelled, "Kai!! Let's practice now!" "YAY! IT'S DANCE TIME!" yelled Kai. It's time to practice! We left the apartment and started to walk to the dance studio at SM. (The SM building is only 1 minute walk from the dorm to the entertainment.)

 

Author's Note: Hey guys.... This is like the SHORTEST chapter ever..... Sorry for not uploading. I've been really busy... I had to write 4 essays. And I'm still writing them. Anyways, the next chapter is obviously about the dance practice. I hope you guys liked this chapter so please subscribe, upvote, and commnent! Thanks!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter