Chapter three [003]

Player Vs Heartbreaker

 

chapter three
player vs heartbreaker
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

tumblr_m1gu84fMXu1rsv0mzo1_400.jpg

 

 

I almost died laughing,no actually it was better than what i thought it was going to be.It doesn't take to long to know the system at this school.I'd have to admit through Luhan,he got more hotter than before.His chocolate coloured edgy hair was better than his hair before.His sparkly eyes that will melted every girls,his cute plump lips.

He still have his carefree smile with that big grin that literally can fit my fist in there,not to mention his jawline of an .That chiselled jawline seems more defined now than when he was 16.

The next day,i went to school earlier than I usually do,it felt nice to be home.Sure Busan was home for the last 2 years but it just wasn't the same as the slick Seoul scent in the air.I always climbed up on the roof of my school when i was 14.

Yeah,yeah I got it I was a big nerd,I never get bullied because I simply stayed and avoided everyone liked gods and goddess in my school.I never thought how friendship was until i met Shinyeong and Nara.They're like my sisters to me.

Looking at the view,the another memory came back to me.Being on the roof together with Luhan,the bright sun hit my face and the wind messed up my curl hair,brushing my soft skin.It was really good feeling.Until someone intterupted me.

"Enjoy the view?" Now who's that? The voice sounds familiar.

I turned around to see the owner of the voice.It is the one and only,Luhan.Greeaaattt,perfect timing.

"I was." I replied coldly,well actually i felt a little bit nervous.It's been 3 years since we talked each other.Gosh.

"Until you came." I continued,crossing my arms.

"Ouch." Luhan said mocking patting the left side of his chest. "That hurts,Ahri." Like i care?

"Awww,poor baby." I added with a face of insincerity all over my voice,I can see his facial and his lean posture.

Stop,Ahri. Stop .Gross . Stop,are you stupid?! Do you still like Luhan or something?! Don't fall for him whenever you see him.

I swear when Luhan leaves I'm going to kill myself for thinking like that.This is Luhan we're talking about,the guy every girl wants , the player the boy who broke your heart 3 years ago.Just NO!

He walked closer to me and i'm trying to keep my body temperature low,thank God for the wind cooling me down.I'm trying to act cool and maintained a composed expression in front of him.And our eyes met.

He touched a lock of my curl and softly intertwined his fingers in it,then whispered. " I miss you." with a gentle smile,so gentle that you would almost think he's being legit.

Oh my gosh.

Luhan,the player just said he missed me.

Except he's not.Don't fall for his act of kindness,Ahri! The other me inside warned.Don't be stupid again,you're smarter now to melt every single words he says.

I snapped myself out of his trans.

He shoved his hands in his pockets and then stares at me glancing at my lean legs,then my mid-riff and chest Finally,locked his eyes with me.

"Are you checking me out?! ert!" I shouted,how can this baby faced boy could be this byuntae.

He had his famous smirk that all the girls will melt,but sorry doesn't work on me.

Luhan didn't reply he started walking towards the stairs.Before he opens the door he turned to me and shouted "School starts in 15,don't be late!" With that he walked away and i started to blame myself again.

"WHY ARE SO STUPID AHRI!! AISHHH! " It's okay Ahri you still have time,calm down yo.

When schools starts I go find Shinyeong,she's already seen my transformation and just like any other person she couldn't believe it.She told me about her and Kai,they're still together and that made me pretty much jelly.Nara looks different too,she had this long straight hair but something bother me about her.

"Shinyeong! " I shouted from the end of the hallways,I know there were many people in the halls,but like I would care another thing I worked on my personality.No more miss shy girl,no more the girl you never knew existed.I wanna be bold and spontaneous and not have a low-self estemm,what I learned was the iest thing about girl is confidence.

"Ahri ! " She ran over me and hugged me into tight embrace."You have to come Exo's party tonight!" She beamed happily.Wait,Exo's party? how did- OH YOUR SO SLOW AHRI.Kai,Shinyeong remember? I nodded slowly,acting like a stupid.

"So is that means Yes? You just nodded! Great,it's gonna be fun! " She beamed again.Gosh what happen to my best friend? Ever since she met Kai everything totally changed.I didn't want to say no because she's my bestfriend and I just said yes.Maybe I can starts my plan from now,i smile evily thinking of my next step.

I pulled out my schedule I just got and handed it to her. " Oh my gosh! YES! i'm in your English class and Chemistry class!" She smiles so brightly,then her smile turns into a slight grin.

"Guess who you have Maths with?"

"Please .Don't .Say " I rubbed my temples tried not to remember the little event that happened this morning with Luhan,sure I want to make him like me I mean a lot of girls are trying to get his attention now that's he's been single for the first time in like 3 years probably but I wanna do it on the right way.

"Luhan?" I replied.Shinyeong nodded happily.Great,thanks to Shinyeong for breaking a bad news to me."That's not all,you have Naeun in your class." She couldn't finished her sentences before she dies into laughter.

"Yay,fun" I gave her sarcastic smile.Naeun doesn't seem like the friendliest person in the world at all.Not even when I was the one of her witness her breakup with Luhan." See you later,Ahri.Oh don't forget about tonight me and Nara will pick you up! " She shouted before went into her class.

 

When the bell rang I headed to my first subject,Mathematics.I have to face that bastard jackass again.The moment I turned my head around,my head clashed someone. ! Smart move Ahri.Really you're honestly smartest person ever on the second of school too.

I closed my eyes feeling the pain I jsut received."Sorry" I muttered tried to hide my embarassement.Greaattt. Just my luck really.By the time my eyesight finally became still,I realized that it was a guy,really tall guys.He's a giant.He's handsome,blonded hair,blue eyes,sharp jaws and I could tell he's Luhan bestfriend.Kris

He's the second biggest player in this school after Luhan.I stares at his tall figure,standing there like a doll.

He just laughed it off and said " Are you okay,miss? "

"Just fine,it happens to me a lot,not that i'm stupid or anything but i'm pretty clumsy." Wait,what did I just said that.  "Well not really clumsy,like can't keep balance when walking or anything " I rambled on. did you say that.

 

Gulp.

Shut up Ahri,you're acting stupid again.I swear i'm going to slap myself later of saying all that to this incredibly hot guy in front of me.

 

He doesn't to seem quite mind my rambles and slightly laughed " I'm Kris."

I've heard about him,he used to like Nara before,well Nara also an athlete same goes to Kris.Kris,he became captain for his basketball team since he was 15.Nara told me that she loves him as a friend not more than that.Since that,Kris decided to stop hoping on her.

 

"Seems,like your the new student?" OHH, he didn't recognize me yet? Well,that is pretty interesting. Nailed it Ahri.You've changed a lot.

 

"Hey,before you go Exo's having a party tonight,I would love to see you there." He said.I know, you don't have to tell me that. And I'll give you guys a big suprise tonight. As I watched him walking away,i'm very excited and looking forward for the party tonight.

"It's gonna be fun,see you there Luhan"

 

 


 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________ 

 author's note »Hii readers! ^_^ thanks for reading,update chapter 4 soon.Brb,goshh i'm so hungry.

 

             for the next chapter it's gonna be FUN i guess LOL. I need some time to catch up all the entire story

 

            so that i can get more interesting ideas.And yeah,i'm gonna make it clear Son Naeun is Luhan's ex.It's

 

        naeun  from Apink,it's not like i hate her but her face suits the character and i think that explain everytng

.

So bye from now! Take care guys ^____________^